AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
police dead in fl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
police dead in fl Vote_lcappolice dead in fl Voting_barpolice dead in fl Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
police dead in fl Vote_lcappolice dead in fl Voting_barpolice dead in fl Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

police dead in fl

Go down 
+2
Jack Rot
spook
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/25/spate-of-police-shootings-not-normal-official-says/?ncid=webmail

check this link.

i personally say execute the mother f*ckers. even if they go to jail, our taxes pay for them to get get beds, clothes, 3 meals a day, and a roof over their head. its more of a vacation for them than an actual punishment. leathal force should be authorized when the person their checking in on has a record before it actually gets to the point were their caught off guard. none of that "restraint" crap. this is what happens when the police have to much red tape in the way to do their job properly with out them risking their lives more than they already do.

but thats my opinion.

Last edited by spook on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 pm

todo's saben que son los ......o's.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

my spanish is a bit rusty, everyone knows that you are?
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 pm

One of the officers went to my high school (south west senior high) we had a moment of silence on the PA in the morning announcements. that's effed up and i agree that the bastards should be executed, ive always felt that the USA is weak when it comes to punishing criminals. they get off too easy and deserve worse. since it is a police officer im sure they'll get executed though....you know how the media influences and how they give cop murderers more time in prison than someone that wasn't a cop as if they're life meant more than the average joe.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Execute them, ill teach the public who is boss, maybe they'll stop...

edit: now if there were no gun restrictions and almost everyone carried a concealed gun, no crime would happen....think about it, might get a bit wield the first few decades, but eventually our country would be super stable...
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

i think thats ridiculous, there would be power abuse. it's like saying every country should have nukes. there would be a nuclear holocaust.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm

thats COMPLETELY different,

countries are SEPARATE PEOPLE, with different cultures, traditions, etc

my point is simpler than what you think it is, and i dont mean it the way you think i do, but i dont whant to argue, jsut think about it..... large % of the population caring a "small" hand gun conceled,

would you rob a house? a man on a ally?

also, the government has to be scared of the people (even though i made a comment earlier for the man to be executed to SCARE the people, well its that kind of relationship....)

im sounding stupid now, and this is off topic... lets leave it there, answer if you want....
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 pm

i see your where your going but lets stop before we get into a flame discussion xD
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm

hitgen wrote:
i think thats ridiculous, there would be power abuse. it's like saying every country should have nukes. there would be a nuclear holocaust.
Actually that couldnt be farther from the truth. The fact that multiple nations have nuclear weapons is the only thing holding the world back from nuclear holocaust. Since nations such as the US, russia, france, pakistan and others have nucler weapons causes deterrence, due to the idea of mutually assured destruction. If only one nation had nukes, a problem would exist if this nation were to get radical ideas or suffer a revolution, since the user of wmds would have a consequence relarively small compared to the destruction caused by an atomic, biological, or chemical weapon. That is why there is only 1 occurence of the use of wmds during wartime as an offensie weapon, and that was the bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki. Only one nation had a wmd, and that was the US.
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
hitgen wrote:
Actually that couldnt be farther from the truth. The fact that multiple nations have nuclear weapons is the only thing holding the world back from nuclear holocaust. Since nations such as the US, russia, france, pakistan and others have nucler weapons causes deterrence, due to the idea of mutually assured destruction. If only one nation had nukes, a problem would exist if this nation were to get radical ideas or suffer a revolution, since the user of wmds would have a consequence relarively small compared to the destruction caused by an atomic, biological, or chemical weapon. That is why there is only 1 occurence of the use of wmds during wartime as an offensie weapon, and that was the bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki. Only one nation had a wmd, and that was the US.

you have a valid point but i meant that in the sense that all you would need would be one person to abuse power what would start a chain of events where nations would be seeking vengeance. this day will come, it might not be soon but it will come.
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind" -JFK

im stopping here i don't want to change the whole point of this topic
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 pm

i say king solomon had the right idea. an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. a killer should be killed. and if he killed multiple people, torture him for a few days then kill him
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

spook wrote:
i say king solomon had the right idea. an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. a killer should be killed. and if he killed multiple people, torture him for a few days then kill him
Agreed. If we have laws like these thieves get thier hands chopped off and rapists get their dicks chopped off i guarantee lower crime rates
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm

spook wrote:

thats Hammurabi (the code of Hammurabi)
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am

LOL it is! Smile

but i kind of find the execution idea a bit pointless unless he gets tourtured a bit before Very Happy

but then it will be a way to put him out of his misery, Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

police dead in fl Empty
PostSubject: Re: police dead in fl   police dead in fl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

police dead in fl
Page 1 of 1