AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dead men don't talk! Vote_lcapDead men don't talk! Voting_barDead men don't talk! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dead men don't talk! Vote_lcapDead men don't talk! Voting_barDead men don't talk! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dead men don't talk!

Go down 
+5
NULL
revillakilla
Ariel
Jester
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dead men don't talk! Empty
PostSubject: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

If you get shot out don't tell where it came from, that is clearly cheating.

Dead men don't talk and it actually spoils the good hunt.

one player once told me where the enemy was and I just had to put fair distance because I really want to hunt, please don't spoil it.

If someone is giving away your position after you just just shot them out you are welcome to shoot there cheating ass!

DEADMAN WALKING.....DEADMAN TALKING!!!

MORE NOOB TACTICS
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

yeah man i hate that crap, sometimes ill go back to staging to see someguys on the walkies talking to their team, even if its to say hi ITS STILL CHEATING
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 am

Jester wrote:
yeah man i hate that crap, sometimes ill go back to staging to see someguys on the walkies talking to their team, even if its to say hi ITS STILL CHEATING

The only thing they should say on a walkie talky is AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.........F@CK!!!!!!!!

what would you allow?

Man down- NAME-? or silence..................?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 am

silence....youre dead, when a soldier in iraq dies does he get on his walkie talkie to tell his team hes dead? no, if your team is smart theyll figure it out...by alerting your team that youre dead youre alerting them that theres an enemy or enemies in that area
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

We have had this problem before with people doing that for exsample you are in cover and you come out and shoot someone and they get hit and as they are walking out all pissed and shit they are like hey he is right in their or they say fu** he was hiding in the room and he banged me out shit like that. Its not fair to the person in cover which has problualy has taken a while to move up to that position and be in position to take out the whole team or at least a few and have one guy you just shot give you away. Its not right or fair. So i do agree with sanddragon with coming out and shooting that person again.

Hey if the guy talks after being dead and you shoot him and he says what was that for you just tell him i saw you talking and tought you were still in the game so i shot you again.
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm

yes its freekin gay its annoying they get out and then tell there team were they got hit wtf thats pretty freekin gay to me
Back to top Go down
NULL
Private 1st class
NULL

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 pm

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES. SIMPLE AS THAT
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

If hes dead and talking, shoot him again, obviously hes not dead yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 pm

I saw one having a full conversation over the radio yesterday
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 pm

SEABEE wrote:
I saw one having a full conversation over the radio yesterday

HAHAHAHA me 2.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 pm

So did i i saw a dead person go to the car and put his wepond down and come back and start trying to talk to players that are trying to find the opposing players and are still in the game
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:

The only thing they should say on a walkie talky is AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.........F@CK!!!!!!!!

what would you allow?

Man down- NAME-? or silence..................?

I myself ask for their status when on the radio, They respond either in or out with their call name.
This also helps me and everyone esle that is in the game to get a head count as to how many we still have in a game.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

When you get out if you have a radio you state that your out and turn off your radio
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Ariel wrote:
When you get out if you have a radio you state that your out and turn off your radio

you cant do that either, because if im going into a room, and then all of a sudden i say im out on the radio then hmmmm someone must be in that room
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Common sense you don't do on the spot as ur getting to the parking lot you say it not right thier Rhys giving away the postion of the enemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead men don't talk!   Dead men don't talk! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead men don't talk!
Page 1 of 1