AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Vote_lcapAirsoft weapons vehicle  Voting_barAirsoft weapons vehicle  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft weapons vehicle  Vote_lcapAirsoft weapons vehicle  Voting_barAirsoft weapons vehicle  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft weapons vehicle

Go down 
+5
devil
DEVIN
slice
GioZ00
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft weapons vehicle  Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm

I am interested in creating and building a patrol vehicle...Figured that I can fuse 2 BMX bicycles and build a shell around it and possibly a single revolving turret that can accommodate anyone machine guns.

Anyone here who would like to explore designing and building it, please post your ideas here.

I recommend that the vehicle be Human powered to keep it simple, fun and safe....the design must be able to fold up like a tent for transport.

Please no secret plans or any competitive resorts, lets establish at least having built one.

If anyone here has donor bicycle parts for bicycle and side car or can weld- transport a bicycle tank ... Even if we build it it will need transport.

Let us all use are heads as a team if you are interested in this item.

Airsoft weapons vehicle  Build-10

This will also encourage new airsoft rules for taking out vehicular armor.
RPG?

Airsoft weapons vehicle  Cyclin10

Airsoft weapons vehicle  Minigu10

Airsoft weapons vehicle  Bicycl10
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

The two bottom ones are pretty damn epic. I saw we divert all our resources into those.
Back to top Go down
slice
Private 1st class
slice

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

LOL ill love to see one of those on the field
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

I may have a bike i can donate.ill let u know
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm

give me a design and materials and i can make it. i built custom motorcycles for 2 years lol
Back to top Go down
thegunguy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
thegunguy

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

I have 2 bikes i can donate, they are both mountain bikes i have no use for, they need to be picked up though. i may finally have a ride for this weekend cheers but i dont think i will have a truck or minivan
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

i also have a bike to donate, it also needs to be picked up. got my new ride so ill never need the bike, but the bike wont fit in the ride so i cant bring it for you guys. lol
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
i also have a bike to donate, it also needs to be picked up. got my new ride so ill never need the bike, but the bike wont fit in the ride so i cant bring it for you guys. lol

interesting paradox lol 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 pm

thegunguy wrote:
I have 2 bikes i can donate, they are both mountain bikes i have no use for, they need to be picked up though. i may finally have a ride for this weekend cheers but i don't think i will have a truck or minivan

Send ma a PM and I will try to pick them up!...This will be a lot like Junkyard wars!

First we collect the Donor parts...

I will be Counting on Devil to weld us a cool side car frame or a 4 wheeler.

Body work will most likely be PVC pipe work frame and a tarp stretched over...(Camo tarp),,, It will be designed for a driver and a gunner... I already designed a turret.

I will also put any additional money needed to make it cool to pedal!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm

I actually need a mountain bike for transportation after I sell my car anyone wanna donate lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
I actually need a mountain bike for transportation after I sell my car anyone wanna donate lol

Stop being silly!

There will be no corrupt use of materials here!

Anything Donated will be put to good use I swear!....Anything left over will either be returned if not made into the project.

This is being built for the fun of it as well as for the fun aspects of SFAR team games and scenarios.

Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
Aybe you could ride the finished product of one of the support bikes around lol
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

lmfao...... yes!

all we need is a little go-kart motor and a local welder to weld the frames to the assembly, motor and BAM.

i had some friends and we used to take the whole rear of goped's and attatch them to those BMX bikes, they looked like little badass choppers with a tiny goped wheel in the back!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 am

Peddel powered would be quieter.And me and devil know how to weld.But my welder is a pos.lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: TANK design and Tank rules   Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 am

Tank Designs and some Rules on tank games:

Notice the way the The PVC gun stand was made?

I figure I will build another one of those as a shell for the BMX car.

A platform will be be designed in the middle so a gunner can stand and run the turret machine gun...The Tank driver will also have a mounted fixed machine gun but will only be able to shoot ahead.

the turret can swivel 360 degrees!....The top of the turret will be open hatched- Obvious handicap for a fun grenade toss!...Pyro may be too dangerous for proper grenade attack and a fire hazard.

The shell frame will stretch out a tarp...kind of like the Camo tarp used at HO CHI MINH TRAIL.

1 access door will be made in the rear using a hanging flap... game rules will be made about issues of enemy's trying to access the door....Bang out rule Enforced!

There will be 2 colored flags... This will be raised at full...Indicating tank is at full health...the Flag will be lowered by pulley system at half indicating damage...If the flag is dropped it is out of the game....A secondary color flag mount with a different color will be also used if the Tank is captured so that the team knows the Tanks Team ID.

ANTI-Tank....A grenade toss in the open hatch kills everyone inside...May have to use Nerf balls for everyone for this game....The tank occupants are dead and the tank may be captured.... 1 Damage point to tank.

Tank rolls over a mine- (iron this issue out)

3 Missile Hits knock out a tank.... The tank is boarded and captured

Tank will have an Engineer base for repairs... Must return to base and wait exactly 60 seconds... at this time it is vulnerable to attack and cannot attack.

Nerf Missile launchers are available in stores...Due to the Nature of not knowing if you are hit the tank action will have to be refereed if possible.

Tank operation:....For safety of everyone who may be in the way... the tank is not allowed to go very fast unless the path in front of it is clear... Even a tank bicycle can still hurt someone as 2 people in a car equal about 500 pounds of inertia.

There will be No Ramming allowed between vehicles!

Now Lets assemble materials and build it!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:37 pm

forget using the pvc for this, its too flimsy. what should be used is conduit, its like $4 for 10 feet and is really strong, it may not took it but i used this stuff to make go carts with motorcycle motors
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 pm

this is what i has in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdzGtDWeGe0

But i want to make it look more modern and cleaner.i dont want to use wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft weapons vehicle    Airsoft weapons vehicle  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft weapons vehicle
Page 1 of 1