AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Spartan Reporting Vote_lcapSpartan Reporting Voting_barSpartan Reporting Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Spartan Reporting Vote_lcapSpartan Reporting Voting_barSpartan Reporting Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Spartan Reporting

Go down 
+5
Crazy Joker
Randy
MAG
sithlordharley
Spartan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello everybody, I've been airsofting now for a bit and I'm looking to become a member of the SFAR forums after trolling for a bit. I've played at most fields in South Florida, pre 2010 and look forward to checking out all the new areas popping up down here. Well thanks for having me guys, I look forward to meeting most of you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm

w3lcom3
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

welcome to the forum

Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Yo dude!!   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Whats up??
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Spartan!!!!! oh miss playing with you dude!
for those of you who dont know the amazing Spartan... heres a video to fill you in on the awesome.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 am

Ahh a blast from the past. I keep that video on that channel just in case. Not only did I have fun putting the editing together but just the filming of it in general was just freaking good times.
Every once in a while its good to have it pop up. It really helps show what the community was all about before it go torn apart with the fall of US27.

Lot of players in there that either dont play or just arent around too often.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Ahh a blast from the past. I keep that video on that channel just in case. Not only did I have fun putting the editing together but just the filming of it in general was just freaking good times.
Every once in a while its good to have it pop up. It really helps show what the community was all about before it go torn apart with the fall of US27.

Lot of players in there that either dont play or just arent around too often.
Yeah. I agree. Ive turned into quite a ghost when it comes to my attendance, but hey, i got shit i gotta do thats more priority than playing. and your new field for example is just too far away for me at the moment so my options are pretty limited. :/
My favorite thing about those days and that field specifically... all of us at that field always called hits absolutely no problem (there were less than a handful of occurrences where some individuals didnt, but that was taken care of pretty easy and usually didnt happen again.)
Yeah im young, but ive been around airsoft for a while. Ive met a lot of people and played games with them including yourself, Spartan, Robcat, Magsz, Smoke, Jolly, everyone. Hell even when Silo was still around and many of us were getting upset with the small team foxtrot because it was comprised of kids (literally kids) who were immature, far under equipped when it comes to safety equipment, and literally almost never called hits... man those were the days lol.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 pm

thanks for the welcomes everyone and what is up Xero?! It's hilarious to see the PBJ video everywhere, god I miss that place. Well anyways, I'm hosting another Sparta War Games event out in Punta Gorda. I tried contacting an admin to find out about getting this event posted up. Anyways, I hope to meet allot of the people on this website and hope everyone can make it out to this mil-sim operation. For those who have been to a Sparta War Games event in the past, you know how much fun it is so please tell those who don't know. This time around however, we will have a professional field with insurance and all the good stuff that comes with hosting a legal event.

For more details please check out Operation Lockdown until then thanks for having me here guys, if you have any questions hit me up!

Last edited by Spartan on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:37 pm

broken link bro, double check it.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back Spartan   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Hey Spartan, welcome back buddy, nice to see you back on the game.

Come and check our field whenever you have a chance, we would love to host one of your scenario games there soon, I remember the old ones at the US27 field and those were really fun.

Well hope to see you soon buddy, say hello to the rest of the CAG team, IAN, Pops and company.

Best regards.

DOC.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 pm

sorry about that guys, link should be working now. Hey Doc how've you been? I'll say hello, thanks for the good words, pm me your # when you can
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Damn Spartan, do I always have to save your ass when it comes to promotions? There is a reason I am overwatch on the team.

https://airsoftreserve.darkbb.com/t2106-operation-lockdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spartan Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan Reporting   Spartan Reporting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan Reporting
Page 1 of 1