AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Vote_lcapWhat guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Voting_barWhat guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Vote_lcapWhat guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Voting_barWhat guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?

Go down 
+6
spook
Jester
BOOM
SandDragon
Zulu
BIG_SHOT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Empty
PostSubject: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:37 pm

What guns would you like to see being made by airsoft companies such as ares, g&g, classic army, etc. There's just so many ak's, m4s and mp5s out there! Here's some to get the thread started:
Dp-28
SITES spectre
Vintorez VSS
CETME ameli
Mg34,42, & 3
Boyes anti tank rifle
Pancor jack hammer
AA-12
Daewoo USAS-12
Cobray Street sweeper

Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Im pretty sure at least two or three of the guns on that list have been made for airsoft . . ."pretty sure"
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

VSS....I love that gun in the Battlefield 1942 mod Video games found on PC!

Just one nasty sniper gun that apparently gave me quick kills.

I would want an airsoft version -one that gave a quick burst but stopped in an automatic setting like the video game version!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:17 pm

XM8 wouldn't be bad. The only ones I have seen are cheap springers. Even though the actual project was cancelled doesn't mean airsoft shouldn't have one.

Edit: XM29 would be nice too.

XM8
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Xm8_si10

XM29
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Xm2910
Back to top Go down
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Zulu you are right shoei made the mg42 but it costs around a thousand dollars because there weren't many made. And the VSS in battlefield is amazing What a Face Gotta love a sniper rifle with a bursting capability. A good quality xm8 AEG would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-V_xNLtVDTVY5r2Q5YmR7Gg7l2ML2iD0g-xFQJr0TXUKIB7L08wWhat guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYlnnRN44BRYT8vbUYGToulmADfbUSOsXpZywLlwxP5fS-I1RjQw
CETME Ameli pics . A British top feeding Bren and a BAR that doesent cost an arm and a leg would be cool too Thumbs up that xm29 is sweet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

BOOM wrote:
XM8 wouldn't be bad. The only ones I have seen are cheap springers. Even though the actual project was cancelled doesn't mean airsoft shouldn't have one.

XM8
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Xm8_si10

XM29
What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Xm2910

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_229&products_id=27509

only takes 2 seconds of searching on evike to find it
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:26 am

How about a Decent Pirate airsoft flintlock gun or Civil war rifle!?

Might be cool if ya wanted to act all pirate like!

Airsoft Napoleonic era Cannons might be also cool. Imagine gurling a nerf cannon ball at some Limy Scallywags!
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:38 am

[quote="Jester"]
BOOM wrote:

Jester:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_229&products_id=27509

only takes 2 seconds of searching on evike to find it

I saw the same one after a searching for a couple of minutes. But the only ones that seem to be of decent quality is the SRC ones. I would like to have a decent variety of manufacturers to choose from. I may buy the SRC one either way but that will be in the future.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

the gun that still kicks ass today. the MaDuece. either as an emplacement or if your a big guy like me, just muscle it around. lol
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:26 pm

How about a Saiga 12,bullpup AK-47,M1 carbine,Mark 19 (idk how the hell it would work but it sounds amazing), GP-25, ARX 160, a PSG1 that's actually full metal, and a RFB?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

They already make an airsoft GP-25
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Cancer wrote:
How about a Saiga 12,bullpup AK-47,M1 carbine,Mark 19 (idk how the hell it would work but it sounds amazing), GP-25, ARX 160, a PSG1 that's actually full metal, and a RFB?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Classic_Rifles_Marushin_Marushin_M1_Carbine_8mm.htm m1 carbine

Back to top Go down
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:56 pm

A ma duece would be the shit if you had a bunker with sand bags. You might need two people to move it around though ( one for the tripod and one for the gun), and kind of pointless in airsoft because you can get the same type of fire power from an lmg since you're not firing a .50 caliber round. A mk19 would be cool too, but just imagine trying to fill a belt with Madbull 40mm shells, and it would be more like a beltfed shotgun lol. A Neostead 2000 and a Keltec KSG would be some nice shotguns 2 thumbs up Now if they could only cone up with cheap disposable airsoft shotgun shells scratch
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Dude only you would want a pirate gun sanddragon, anyway guys aa12 has been made for airsoft i saw it on some russian youtube vid also a vss and a few others on the list and if they dont sell the gun they more then likely have a kit to mod your weapon into that gun
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

A realistic airsoft machine gun that would require 2 people to man it, on shooter and one loader manning the machine gun belt!

Maybe unpractical but sort of cool if the bullet belt had to be preloaded with bbs by the ammo guy like in WW1 and WW2.

Also with a still strong pirates of the Caribbean movie theme this summer, I still do not know why no body has seriously made a seriously cool set of pirate pistols or shot guns.

It Would be so funny if a guy sporting modern a.e.g.s was taken out by a pirate!..AAARRHHH!

What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? P1010415
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Zulu wrote:
Dude only you would want a pirate gun sanddragon, anyway guys aa12 has been made for airsoft i saw it on some russian youtube vid also a vss and a few others on the list and if they dont sell the gun they more then likely have a kit to mod your weapon into that gun

When I opened this thread I meant guns that you would want large companies to make such as g&g or ares not small companies in freaking Russia that make 250 VSS a year and want to charge you 1015 dollars for (they are very nice though) or peoples custom frankenstein guns or old and rare classic airsoft guns. I meant guns that you would like these large companies to mass produce for average people that can't afford to spend 1 grand airsoft replicas guns. People that want different guns besides from all the m4's and ak's.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

MAG wrote:
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Spring_Guns_KTW_KTW_Flintlock_Pistol_Air_Gun.htm

google for shit for once please

Thanks a million!

I was looking forever for that gun and now I'm gonna have to get some pirate loot and get one!

Its a nice funny spring load with all the action of a real model but well worth it for all my other evens, and it also can shoot a few punks in style!...AARRHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:56 am

BIG_SHOT wrote:
A ma duece would be the shit if you had a bunker with sand bags. You might need two people to move it around though ( one for the tripod and one for the gun), and kind of pointless in airsoft because you can get the same type of fire power from an lmg since you're not firing a .50 caliber round. A mk19 would be cool too, but just imagine trying to fill a belt with Madbull 40mm shells, and it would be more like a beltfed shotgun lol. A Neostead 2000 and a Keltec KSG would be some nice shotguns 2 thumbs up Now if they could only cone up with cheap disposable airsoft shotgun shells scratch

man, me and my dad are trying to get the kel tek ksg but i hear its got some problems with the trigger after you pump it. they had a video about it on youtube

as for the ma duece, even tough you can get the same fire power from an lmg. just imagine a 6"2", cocky guy walking out of the bush with the full body flak jacket, army of 2 mask, and carring a ma deuce. it would scare the shit out of someone, lol
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:30 am

Army of two masks are scary enough lol
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:37 pm

why do we give sand dragon a blow gun. he can shoot Bbs out the other side
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

SEABEE wrote:
why do we give sand dragon a blow gun. he can shoot Bbs out the other side

I already made a blow gun with poisonous spit ball bbs... but it takes longer before the poison takes affect and they call their hit! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:13 pm

?. . . .NO COMMENT. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?   What guns would you wish were made for airsoft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What guns would you wish were made for airsoft?
Page 1 of 1