AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Voting_barF.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Voting_barF.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

F.A.S.T patch

Go down 
+18
BELIAL
Nixon
MAG
EAGLE
DEVIN
snake
Zulu
GizMo
Spartan
Streets
Repo
DoubleTap
SEABEE
SFAA, Inc.
Jester
Digital Jedi
NOBODY
Night breed
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Spartan wrote:
Actually one night while Breed and I were out hunting dragons we came across an evil wizard. The wizard challenged us to a game of parcheezy, offering us cookies if we won. Well we won and the dirty goat wizard tried to bail without coughing up the chocolate chip, when he was fleeing Breed asked for a weapon. Since we were also making deals with the devil that day, we just so happened to have a pitchfork with us, or trident, whatever! I tossed it over and breed speared that dirty,wizard right in the face. Bamm, and thats how it happened. True story

LMFAO!!!!!

what happened to the cookies?

oh and i think out of the three patches, the old Militia-9 patch was my favorite
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

GizMo wrote:
SO MUCH ENERGY IS WASTED IN COCK FIGHTING......SAVE IT FOR THE GAME. ENOUGH OF THE SUPREMACY SHIT, IT IF A FUCKING GAME........

2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Jester wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Actually one night while Breed and I were out hunting dragons we came across an evil wizard. The wizard challenged us to a game of parcheezy, offering us cookies if we won. Well we won and the dirty goat wizard tried to bail without coughing up the chocolate chip, when he was fleeing Breed asked for a weapon. Since we were also making deals with the devil that day, we just so happened to have a pitchfork with us, or trident, whatever! I tossed it over and breed speared that dirty,wizard right in the face. Bamm, and thats how it happened. True story

LMFAO!!!!!

what happened to the cookies?

oh and i think out of the three patches, the old Militia-9 patch was my favorite

That was nice till it became MILITIA 1 thanks to a Disease
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

@ Nobody im not talking violence the sport airsoft it its own is violent LOL im just replying to a question about playing for patches, Im not violent by nature"well maybey a little" but i contain it and am very disaplined Thanks to ZEN and the USMC.. Any how i love your patch its kool just kinda felt it a little disrespectful that there was a patch with pretty much the same logo as our. and not once did anybody mention it to me.............And im more disappointed that people still have the need to thread jack and turn this into something it was never intended to be....I got out of airsoft once for this type of behavior. thank god i have found enough people and teams with mutual respect for eachother and the sport to not have to deal with this kind of stuff......

Any how thats all i have to say.. At F.A.S.T the patch looks kool i have no ill will towards you guys, just would have appreaciated a courtousy message.
To everyone else involved in team pissing matches hope you guys can get it together because there is some really good milsim airsoft going on out there..
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh and as far as where the cookies went that is a whole nother story spartan can tell you about....
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Night breed wrote:
@ Nobody im not talking violence the sport airsoft it its own is violent LOL im just replying to a question about playing for patches, Im not violent by nature"well maybey a little" but i contain it and am very disaplined Thanks to ZEN and the USMC.. Any how i love your patch its kool just kinda felt it a little disrespectful that there was a patch with pretty much the same logo as our. and not once did anybody mention it to me.............And im more disappointed that people still have the need to thread jack and turn this into something it was never intended to be....I got out of airsoft once for this type of behavior. thank god i have found enough people and teams with mutual respect for eachother and the sport to not have to deal with this kind of stuff......

Any how thats all i have to say.. At F.A.S.T the patch looks kool i have no ill will towards you guys, just would have appreaciated a courtousy message.
To everyone else involved in team pissing matches hope you guys can get it together because there is some really good milsim airsoft going on out there..
Im just fucking with you. I think all patches are kool. Too bad I cant wear my NMCB133 Kangaroo patch. Dont want to take it off my dress blues. even though I have not been able to fit in it since 97.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Night breed wrote:
Oh and as far as where the cookies went that is a whole nother story spartan can tell you about....
Hahaha, where the cookies went... You guys will never know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Damn dude i wish i got in on this fun but im too late Sad Repo can i ask you a question tho when do you play ? also when have you seen use play at pb matrix ? in short please dont shit-talk over things you know nothing about and start a completely pointless fight . .i mean really, how did we provoke you do just come out and slander our good name ? lol please everyone get along.

Thank you .
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

thats what i say
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
Popcorn

RE-UPED... Popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Zulu wrote:
Damn dude i wish i got in on this fun but im too late Sad Repo can i ask you a question tho when do you play ? also when have you seen use play at pb matrix ? in short please dont shit-talk over things you know nothing about and start a completely pointless fight . .i mean really, how did we provoke you do just come out and slander our good name ? lol please everyone get along.

Thank you .

LOL... maybe you should read what your own team is posting before you say stuff. Youv'e got two teammates who talk all about how the noobs they pwn at certain spots. Personally considering how small your numbers are thats a big number of your team calling out people and insulting them and expecting no one to call you out. Perhaps you should talk to your team about throwing down the gauntlet before you say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

OH NO!!!!

IM RUNNING TO MY HOUSE!!...LOL.pig
F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Big_ba10
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Streets wrote:
OH NO!!!!

Streets you have the house made of straw not a good place to run too.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Strang10
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

first of all, you were the one to say the only we only win cause we play losers and lose when we play in other places. so I guess you walked te line first. the issue with the patch was a joke. and you had to put in our 2 cents into it.

this is a sport so let settle it like it. Bring your team along and we will see you on the battle field. You know where we will be on sunday. Now the question is where will you be
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Repo wrote:
Streets wrote:
OH NO!!!!

Streets you have the house made of straw not a good place to run too.

THERES A BIG BAD WOLF RUN!!!!! AND HIDE,,,,
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Clap
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

At rage on saturday like we already planned of course. If you think your good come and beat us. Personally I don't care enough to waste the gas to go down there.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Nah im good we dont need alot of numbers we dont find security in them anyway ill keep talking all i want and idk about everyone else but to me it sounds like your using a demeaning tone while addressing me and if thats the case i gotta ask WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to speak to me or anyone else for that matter in the manner ? just because my team has TWO load mouthed people as you say, does not mean anything towards weather or not i have the right to address you personaly for shit talking why not try being the bigger man and shut up already btw rage has a shit load of "loser kids" Mr bad ass sir

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Whatever northern tackles the closure under the inaccurate cricket.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

GizMo wrote:
SO MUCH ENERGY IS WASTED IN COCK FIGHTING......SAVE IT FOR THE GAME. ENOUGH OF THE SUPREMACY SHIT, IT IF A FUCKING GAME........

Not worthy Thank you Gizmo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Zulu wrote:
Nah im good we dont need alot of numbers we dont find security in them anyway ill keep talking all i want and idk about everyone else but to me it sounds like your using a demeaning tone while addressing me and if thats the case i gotta ask WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to speak to me or anyone else for that matter in the manner ? just because my team has TWO load mouthed people as you say, does not mean anything towards weather or not i have the right to address you personaly for shit talking why not try being the bigger man and shut up already btw rage has a shit load of "loser kids" Mr bad ass sir

Shocked Ohoh
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm

AND HERE IT COMES Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 pm

anyone else have an erection? or is it just me?

F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Fat_pe10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T patch
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next