AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Voting_barF.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Vote_lcapF.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Voting_barF.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

F.A.S.T patch

Go down 
+18
BELIAL
Nixon
MAG
EAGLE
DEVIN
snake
Zulu
GizMo
Spartan
Streets
Repo
DoubleTap
SEABEE
SFAA, Inc.
Jester
Digital Jedi
NOBODY
Night breed
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Yup . . i believe that . . . 100%
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 am

THis guy is still around
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

like ive said before i dont think u should wear a patch unless you earned it. Why dont you guys design your own patch like all the other teams? There are tons of talented people here who can design you something.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
like ive said before i dont think u should wear a patch unless you earned it. Why dont you guys design your own patch like all the other teams? There are tons of talented people here who can design you something.

If that were the case most of us would be playing in our under wear. Thanks for your opinion but its only a game not the real military.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 pm

There are alot of patches I earned while in the Navy. As there are alot of people wearing official militarty patches in airsoft they didnt earn. it all comes down to how you wear it. This is like dress up. Patches dont make you shoot better or play more tactical./ They are a part of your gear.the one that really matter are those worn by our military forces defending this country so we can play make believe and enjoy our weekend with our families with out having to worry if we are on the same side....... When it come downto it. You wear RED tape and I will WEAR blue tape and lets shot each other and call hit

cheers
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:56 pm

i think its funny that other people that are not even on night breeds team have more of a problem with this them he does come someone explain this please ? why do you care ? better yet why does it matter ?
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 pm

None of us even play in the same field so dont worry about seeing it
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm

thats just my opinion, I wouldnt wear something some else worked extremely hard to earn. No reason to get bend out of shape I was just trying to add to the conversation by suggesting you create your own patch instead of using a design used by the military is all.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:03 pm

lol Clap
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm

At the end of the days there also two other local teams that have ripped logo also... so enough heat.. on fast.... own up to it and say yea.. we took it.. and made it our own.... it is a game.. and some logos are hot.... its hard to be creative and do somthing new...... but atleast give credit to were you found it .. cause somtimes things come back to bite u n ur butt........ Embarassed No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

you know, if you look at a bigger picture and all of us (south florida) together, it would be kinda cool to have us (different teams) all with some variation of skull design. that would unite us all when(if) we ever go to big events and have joint ops and all that fun stuff. yet i can understand how you feel night breed, if somone took my (if i had one -.-) design without my permisson or even asking, id be a little offended, nothing serious though, its not like they switched a baby in the incubation room. i know however, that us all being cohesive and fair and alltogether etc etc, is very unlikely as well as unfourtunate. only under certain conditions do i see this happening ex. a greater force challeging all of us, like if georgia wanted to challenge us because they think we suck at airsoft and there the best etc etc. but like i said i dont see this happening, and even then, the skull as a base for a patch is very common/popular, and im sure its spread throughout the north too and everywhere.....i just invalidated my point, but i said what i thought (idea).
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Look its all good, My whole thing was just about respect thats all and apparently by whatching this jacked thread its pointless because for the most part there is a total lack of it as a whole. I have no issue with fast at all Before yesterday i thought the patch they have up in there avatar was there own design and had no clue about the DEA. aparently my design is similar to the DEA patch I never even saw it untill the other day nor do i know how long it had been in existance.or i would have changed my design,My guys have to earn there patch though hard work and dedication to the team and what we stand for so it bugged me a little to see another skull with trident.some of you guys may not understand that or give 2 shits buts thats ok.SOG is about more than just running and gunning airsoft a whole lot more and i am not going to even get into that aspect of my team.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Its all good we are going to play and enjoy the weekend on sunday hope to see you there night breed
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Zulu wrote:
Its all good we are going to play and enjoy the weekend on sunday hope to see you there night breed

I sent a PM to seabee if i can get out there this weekend Ill see you guys for sure look forward to it .ill pm seabee with the specifics.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm

whohooooo Duel
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

In the future I think it's better to PM the person/people you are having a problem with so people that are not involved can't give their 2 cents to prevent arguing. Just my 2 cents Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.S.T patch   F.A.S.T patch - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.T patch
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4