AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon's Shit List Vote_lcapSandDragon's Shit List Voting_barSandDragon's Shit List Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon's Shit List Vote_lcapSandDragon's Shit List Voting_barSandDragon's Shit List Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon's Shit List

Go down 
+5
Repo
Zulu
SEABEE
DEVIN
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon's Shit List Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Ever heard of one who keeps a Black book?

Also known as a Shit List.

Basically I am Compiling a series of Files on players and people I've met for my own personal references so I can know the status of those players and there Character habits.

One particular reason I am keeping one is due to players habitually pulling pranks, crank phone calling, back stabbing, stealing and even computer hacking.

This List will not be Productive to you nor will it ever be productive to a person being socially difficult.

It has gotten to a point that I cannot look these Retards in the eye and say I do not seriously do not want you to do that forbidden shit...Only to see it amplified by more childish shit!

I have went out of my way to do some dedicated team efforts for all my airsoft crew....so far all I really saw in return was n00bish talk back and players taking full advantage of my kindness and generosity for there own means.

Also noted as soon as nothing went their way I was simply dumped and all those other things I did were forgotten!

Keep this up and I may just truly quit being what I am... I do not need to play with players who have childish mind sets and play on impulse!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 pm

If you do quit...can i have your rpk?
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 pm

i want the pirate outfit
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

DEVIN wrote:
If you do quit...can i have your rpk?

One of the reasons your Impulsive Joking has no Bounds!

If you are serious, you are a Fucking Asshole!

I actually do not know If you are even a Friend to me any more and I didn't like what you did to my car or gags in which you snatched stuff from my car!

Wanna be Hated?

Just keep it up and My heart will learn to Hate ya!

... I am not Joking on this thread! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 pm

ive never snatched or done anything to your car.y no te preocupes que siempre estará en mi lista de mierda
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

DEVIN wrote:
ive never snatched or done anything to your car.y no te preocupes que siempre estará en mi lista de mierda

Already forgot about that gag you guys pulled last weekend when ya guys took that plastic horn out of my car!

Keep on forgetting and Deny everything!

Wasn't a cool gag also tying a branch to my cars rear bumper!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Man this thread feels dark
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Zulu wrote:
Man this thread feels dark

No Shit!

basically I am keeping a personal note on people who have caused me grief.

I will not likely post it because they will just Deny, Deny Everything and worm their way out!

It will not really be productive and then it will even get political if I start stepping on toes!

I will not reveal my list but if you did something to me, do not expect a good return or any favors as they will soon diminish!

Just wanna say that I'm really a nice guy but I'm sick of eating peoples shit while I'm dishing out good efforts and going out of my way for others.

Any Respect I ever gave was never given back... I guess you cannot really earn respect here!

Nice work- SAVAGES!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:34 am

Im not trying to be an asshole or anything here but..its kind of hard to take you serious with that animated picture you have of you waving a fan thing.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm

im kinda in shock that he left it up for all this time lol
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Im not trying to be an asshole or anything here but..its kind of hard to take you serious with that animated picture you have of you waving a fan thing.

Devin likes to point out the 10 ton elephant in the room....
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Repo wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

the what? lol
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 pm

DOOM DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandDragon's Shit List Territ10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

occasion Popcorn
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Zulu wrote:
im kinda in shock that he left it up for all this time lol

+1 I told him to take that off, I did it as a joke not with the intentions that he would become obsessed with it. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:57 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Repo wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

SandDragon's Shit List Asp_el10
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm

scratch yea...im still lost.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

devin when someone says "theres an elephant in the room" theyre refering to somone/thing akward. that akward thing in this case is the picture with sandragon with the waving fan. i usually just scroll slightly faster when passing it but hey, i really dont care. and sanddragon, if your talking about anyone in particular, i know one name comes to mind (and when that name comes to mind, i question humanitys inteligence and cry a little inside). and if thats so and im right honestly i dont know why you put up with his crap, you actually have no benifit and its only a hassle. you mean well for airsoft and i know this, but if people cant respect you, or they take advantage of your kindness (ex: you lending out guns, giving rides etc) well then screw them, they are just dead weight.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

destroyer wrote:
devin when someone says "theres an elephant in the room" theyre refering to somone/thing akward. that akward thing in this case is the picture with sandragon with the waving fan. i usually just scroll slightly faster when passing it but hey, i really dont care.

lmao.ok thanks
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 pm

bye the way sand why is your name gray?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

DEVIN wrote:

It's not Question Are you okay scratch drunken
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 pm

NOBODY wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

It's not Question Are you okay scratch drunken

lol.it was
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 pm

SandDragon's Shit List Wanted10
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:47 pm

lmao. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Shit List   SandDragon's Shit List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon's Shit List
Page 1 of 1