AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Vote_lcapOperation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Voting_barOperation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Vote_lcapOperation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Voting_barOperation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31

Go down 
+8
DyeHard
DoubleTap
SEABEE
Night breed
Streets
DOC
Medic_TD_Dan
spaz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Empty
PostSubject: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Well you guys asked so here it is:

Saturday July 30th, DEATH RISING 10 hour combat scenario at OPERATION 31, Ft. Myers Florida. Since our last game LOCKDOWN we continued to improve our field with more props and vehicles to include a bus and...................(wait for it!)........................LIGHTS! Set up in the combat zone for NIGHT PLAY! Thats right we are wired to run night time operations here at OP31 called "FRIDAY NITE FITES". All that pre-register before the 27th and camp the night before get open play that night (Friday) in our lighted combat zone! (8 to mid)

You wanted MILSIM you got it. Our scenarios and missions are pulled from actual de-classified missions myself and my Intelligence Officer with SPAZ llc, Mr. Bicho were actually involved in pre and post 911 overseas with Special Operations so if it's realism you want, realism you will get! With the exception of disarming a NUKE, I never did that! But I did see one in a movie once!

Pre-registration at www.spazllc.com and all game info their as well, and just one more surprise we wanted to do for you guys to keep your heads down and hearts racing.

Be ready to battle our TANK! We have a 4 wheel armored mobil fortress that will launch mortars, grenades, nerf rockets and smoke at you so build those RPG Nerf launchers and take your best shot.

We will test you physically and mentally so prepare yourself.

Live to Train and Train to Live at OP31.

See you there!

SPAZ

239-244-6723

www.spazllc.com

Last edited by spaz on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:31 am

I'm down
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am

Count us In, let us know if you need eanything, we will be happy to help guys.

Thanks SPAZ.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey Spaz, I hope you don't have any problem with this:

I posted the info of The operation on our facebook Website with some of the PICS of Op. Lockdown so the 200+ players that check out our page on a regular basis can read about it and we are inviting everyone of them to show to this new event.

As I said before, let me know if you need anything for this op, I am really happy to see this kind of activities being done close to home and all the members of my team are are happy to be part of this fast growing airsoft community so, count on us for anything related to this sport.

Best Regards.

DOC.

Here is the link to our facebook note and page so you can read what I just posted: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=190637357652854

Last edited by DOC on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: DEATH RISING- OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

No issues DOC, post away! You have a class act crew and we look forward to having you guys fom the East coast over again soon.

This WILL BE one hell of a scenario I guarantee it!

See you soon and thanks again for the invite to your field, it has great potential and my staff and I will take the break again soon (pending operations) to come train with ya'll.

SPAZ/OP31
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 pm

LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT BE IN....... Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 am

S.O.G In "I expect at least 20 plus of my guys there"
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 am

John

I will get with F.A.S.T. this weekend and discuss it. Im also considering the position you offered me to General one side. Glad to see OP 31 turning put to be what you envisioned and what we talked about last year. It felt like yesterday we were shooting side by side with our SCAR-L for your first game
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 pm

ODA is gtg.
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: To team captains   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

I will be contacting a select group of team captains to run missions during this OP. Their are too many Milsim scenario games that are run good guy bad guy, red team blue team, commando vs alien, zombie vs scared teenagers! That's not how it works in the operations divisions. Their will be more than one team captain/general with each side so that WE as a learning enterprise get the best out of training our troops. During the scenario generals will switch at designated times via SOCCOM approval (dispatch) and run the sides allowing for a different mindset and structure command. The other general that was relieved takes his troop and now leads them into the fight. Generals can only see and admin so much from the confines of a fort or structure and I know plenty of command staff that follow their troops into battle so all generals/captains will have a chance to lead their troops into battle, not just from the side lines with a radio.

Generals if in fact you decide to accept a position as Captain/Fire team leader in this OP, an envelope (top secret) will be mailed to you prior to July 30 and once you open the envelope, the game starts!

stand by!

SPAZ
Back to top Go down
DyeHard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DyeHard

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm not gonna miss this event! I'm in with the crew.
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 pm

is there any ristrictions involving age,fps,and magazine capacity?and is there a required uniform for different teams?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm

The SFAA is going to make this one interesting for you all here on the Forums. The next five people to donate through our fundrazr app http://bit.ly/fwne5q will not only be eligible for a chance to win a pistol package, but one of you will also be chosen to win a Gift Certificate for One Free Admission to an Operation 31 MilSim event. Which includes Death Rising. Thats a 50.00 value courtesy of the John and Spaz LLC.

Help out your local community organization and get a chance to get free admission to this game!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Thumbs up
spaz wrote:
I will be contacting a select group of team captains to run missions during this OP. Their are too many Milsim scenario games that are run good guy bad guy, red team blue team, commando vs alien, zombie vs scared teenagers! That's not how it works in the operations divisions. Their will be more than one team captain/general with each side so that WE as a learning enterprise get the best out of training our troops. During the scenario generals will switch at designated times via SOCCOM approval (dispatch) and run the sides allowing for a different mindset and structure command. The other general that was relieved takes his troop and now leads them into the fight. Generals can only see and admin so much from the confines of a fort or structure and I know plenty of command staff that follow their troops into battle so all generals/captains will have a chance to lead their troops into battle, not just from the side lines with a radio.

Generals if in fact you decide to accept a position as Captain/Fire team leader in this OP, an envelope (top secret) will be mailed to you prior to July 30 and once you open the envelope, the game starts!

stand by!

SPAZ
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

Great, I look forward for this brother, you and your guys are doing an excellent work.

I also would like to say that we are so happy to see that the SFAA is showing interest in this event and the great things that are happening in this community and we look forward to see you there guys.

To SPAZ and OP31, let us know if we can help in any way, you know we will be happy to do it brothers.

Let's take this sport to the next level.

See you there.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

DOC wrote:
I also would like to say that we are so happy to see that the SFAA is showing interest in this event and the great things that are happening in this community and we look forward to see you there guys.

We will not be attending this game due to a conflict of scheduling. John was kind enough to donate a few gift certificates to raffle off. In return we will be promoting any future events for them. He sees that we need to raise some money and has donated the certificates to help do just that. KNowing that we do not run games, he decided that we should raffle off a game.

Doc, feel free to contact me in regards to donations from your online store so we may get a link on our website for you.

Thats how we do things with the SFAA. Make a donation and we promote you.

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:19 pm

You know what, lets make it even better. We will also include a small gift with your donation.

You will be sent a limited edition gun metal vinyl die cut decal for your car/truck or whatever else you may like to put stickers on. So not only do you get a sticker, you get a chance to win a pistol, and a chance to win free admission to this game.

Not bad, at all. Help support your local non profit organization and get some cool stuff.

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:37 pm

The drawing is this Friday. Get your chance now!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 pm

is it mid caps only
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

We have chosen a winner. The one and only person who donated for this raffle. Bobby Revelo. We will be contacting you and sending you the certificate to play at Operation 31 for free.
Back to top Go down
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:31 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
DOC wrote:

We will not be attending this game due to a conflict of scheduling. John was kind enough to donate a few gift certificates to raffle off. In return we will be promoting any future events for them. He sees that we need to raise some money and has donated the certificates to help do just that. KNowing that we do not run games, he decided that we should raffle off a game.

Doc, feel free to contact me in regards to donations from your online store so we may get a link on our website for you.

Thats how we do things with the SFAA. Make a donation and we promote you.

Hi DAN sorry for the late reply, I think you are doing a great job my friend.

I will contact you to donate something soon, let me talk to my partner again as I need to discuss it with him, remember what I told you before, we just wanted to see more SFAA involvement in the community activities and I think you are now doing just what we were waiting to see so thanks for the offer, I will contact you as soon is I get to and agreement with my partner to see what we can give you.

Hope to see you in the battlefields soon buddy.

Bests.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am

Is there an aar anywhere for this event?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SpartaWarGames.com
DOC
Corporal
Corporal
DOC

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 am

Not here brother, check out the one we did in our facebook page. look for the notes.
Back to top Go down
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: AAR   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 am

Carlos has one if you need an AAR but since it was a scenario based competition each team makes their own assessment based on their pass or fail of the events. Carlos has times and hit ratios for the Buss Assault course.

SPAZ/OP31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31   Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation DEATH RISING July 30th at OP31
Page 1 of 1