AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Working on PB field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Working on PB field Vote_lcapWorking on PB field Voting_barWorking on PB field Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Working on PB field Vote_lcapWorking on PB field Voting_barWorking on PB field Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Working on PB field

Go down 
+16
SoldierXDefcon
Jack Rot
SheepDogRex
romeo0707
Jester
EAGLE
baconater
BELIAL
razor
destroyer
DEVIN
NOBODY
Zulu
Repo
SEABEE
SandDragon
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Working on PB field Empty
PostSubject: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 am

I might need a wrecking crew assembled to possibly aid in the construction of PB field.

I am thinking of Volunteering some of my efforts to build some more authentic style bunker systems and take out stuff that looks too unnatural.

I am gonna check up with PB matrix to see if we can arrange any cool bunker builds.

Unlike HO CHI MINH TRAIL, this field is privately owned and it is OK to build all kinds of cool stuff here including rebuilding of some old tree houses.

Also noted that it may be possible to get electrical power , sound systems, speakers, and lighting.

I am looking for people who could build shacks, sniper towers, bunkers, pill boxes or can haul material.

Please check in with Leo at PB matrix if you have an Idea and wanna help.

Working on PB field Tire_t10

SNIPER TOWER
Working on PB field Watch_10
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 am

sanddragon your way behind
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 am

Why do you always try to build everything out of old tires?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Repo wrote:
Why do you always try to build everything out of old tires?

Tires?

They seem to be most easy to assemble , like Legos and simulate sandbag works...They are also most easily found scattered throughout the field and can be gathered to form something more elegant.

You do not need nails or rope to bond them and they roll easily whatever their size to any location.

Tires are free and you can find them dumped everywhere, there is no shortage in material... they can be disassembled and moved if the base is found to be not really functional for the games.

Whole buildings have actually been assembled out of recycled tires!

Other types of bases are more demanding and require more tools and material to build them as well as cash.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 pm

I for one would like to see it done but i dont have a question . . were are you going to get that many ?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Zulu wrote:
I for one would like to see it done but i dont have a question . . were are you going to get that many ?

I saw a bunch of discarded tires for a start... there may be more unaccounted for so we are just gonna have to check the field.

also they can be brought in, I am sure there are guys at tire shops faced with dumping issues.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 pm

okay yea i think your right but idk how many there are still out in the woods
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Zulu wrote:

I saw a bunch of discarded tires for a start... there may be more unaccounted for so we are just gonna have to check the field.

also they can be brought in, I am sure there are guys at tire shops faced with dumping issues.

you can offer to remove the old tires from places that sell new tires or used ones, there are manay places but we would need a truck. I dont mind renting one and picking up the tires but I wouldn't want to have the entire expense on me. Maybe Leo could pay for the rental since we are doing the work for him and apart from that we would be building and paying to use it? makes no sense. One hand scratches the other, Just my thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm

i work at a mechanic shop ill try to bring some used tires for you guys ,im in for pb field this sunday.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

sanddragon have you talked to leo? he has ideas already for rennovations to the pb field. im not saying to discard your ideas im just saying if you havnt talked to leo then do, he probably would appreciate help, with either building or designs.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 pm

i know leo has a design in mind for a rear fort made of wood Wink lmao, i dont leo thought about sanddragons tire idea ask him sanddragon it may end up to be cheaper and looking cooler then whatever hes planing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Zulu wrote:
i know leo has a design in mind for a rear fort made of wood Wink lmao, i dont leo thought about sanddragons tire idea ask him sanddragon it may end up to be cheaper and looking cooler then whatever hes planing

Leo will eat up my designs!

-And he will agree on anyone stepping up to help carry out fort building!

I had already asked a while back to later on offer help...I propose we map the field and study the terrain and thus determine where to places functional bunker systems and 2 opposing bases as well as one central objective point to fight for.

My designs call for bunkers that will actually look like simulated structures and not too cheaply built but will be cheap!

Back to top Go down
razor
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 pm

shops that deal with tires usually have companies that come and pick them up so it might be hard to get them to give you the tires.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Zulu wrote:

Leo will eat up my designs!

-And he will agree on anyone stepping up to help carry out fort building!

I had already asked a while back to later on offer help...I propose we map the field and study the terrain and thus determine where to places functional bunker systems and 2 opposing bases as well as one central objective point to fight for.

My designs call for bunkers that will actually look like simulated structures and not too cheaply built but will be cheap!

alright cool stuff then.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 am

Pipe CQB

Pipe base design: for 1 wall

can be modded for a 4 wall design and multi-rooms

This base is basically a curtain blind and is made using the huge pipes found at PB field.

The pipes can be pre-cut and drilled to form windows and doors and can be hung from trees, it is possible to also include a roof.

This structure is non load bearing and depends entirely on available areas to hang it such as good strong trees and quality rope.

Working on PB field Pipe_b10

This design can later be spray painted to look like a log cabin or painted to look like bamboo.

Note: pipe type will do as well as actual bamboo!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

I know he is gonna wide the field by almost an acre
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Ok guys I built some brand new Tire bunkers at PB matrix field....the shack was also remodeled a bit and got an additional pill box bunker and I think I used up all the good tires in the build.

These bases also have roofs and are decorated like it Vietnam with bamboo!

I am hoping to work on an area I will call hamburger hill as well as initiate the first phase of hanging curtain wall bunkers.

While working the field I also figure it possible to create CQB situations by adding these curtain walls to the old ruins of the standing pillars.

I may need a wrecking crew or by myself it will take a long time!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ok guys I built some brand new Tire bunkers at PB matrix field....the shack was also remodeled a bit and got an additional pill box bunker and I think I used up all the good tires in the build.

I am hoping to work on an area I will call hamburger hill as well as initiate the first phase of hanging curtain wall bunkers.

While working the field I also figure it possible to create CQB situations by adding these curtain walls to the old ruins of the standing pillars.

Seems you are doing all the work, are the players going to pay you when they play? lol! Idiot
Back to top Go down
baconater
Private 1st class
baconater

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Seems you are doing all the work, are the players going to pay you when they play? lol! Idiot
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 pm

baconater wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

so devin thinks sanddragon is an idiot ??? btw everyone baconator is devin he has 2 accounts
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

thats why he uses the other idiots avatar
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Alright , cool it guys on the issue of one guy working the field alone.

I stepped up and I am doing it on my own free will, I am inspired to do the build.

This is not like one of my sandcastle constructions but I can really build some awesome stuff.

My goal is not about money or special favors but really an issue of creating a simulated battle field and getting this field more player attendance so I will have my War on every game day!

Trust me! you are dealing with a guy who can build Sandcastles, patiently construct Ships in bottles and backs everything up with action.

What I am doing now is actually harder than what I do in my workshop at home or on a hot sunny beach!

Working on PB field P1010010

My goal is to make improvements, and now is my chance to seize the moment!

Looking back on my artistic background I recall that my first works were about the passion and not the money- Now put your soul into it!
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

is that the BLACK PEARLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Working on PB field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on PB field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next