AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Anybody working on a project gun? Vote_lcapAnybody working on a project gun? Voting_barAnybody working on a project gun? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Anybody working on a project gun? Vote_lcapAnybody working on a project gun? Voting_barAnybody working on a project gun? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Anybody working on a project gun?

Go down 
+2
e46hoodrich
Rogue Echo 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

Anybody working on a project gun? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I bought a cheap JG M16a2 and decided to turn it into a base for a good upgraded DMR.
list of upgrades:
8.4 v 3300 mAh large type
Leapers 4x20 ar-15 scope (real steel)
Madbull 6.03 509mm tbb
Systema bucking
Echo 1 m16 Vietnam style magazine

Still need:
Better piston, spring & guide, better bushings and gears.

What're some of your project guns and upgrades?
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:03 pm

mine should be done on monday once i get the rest my parts in.

I will post when im finished.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Nice guys!
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Mines on paper and rolling around my head Very Happy I hope to to get to it soon
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 am

I have a set of steel standard ratio gears and metal bushings, What other parts do u need?I have plenty.Give me an offer on the gears and bushings if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
I bought a cheap JG M16a2 and decided to turn it into a base for a good upgraded DMR.
list of upgrades:
8.4 v 3300 mAh large type
Leapers 4x20 ar-15 scope (real steel)
Madbull 6.03 509mm tbb
Systema bucking
Echo 1 m16 Vietnam style magazine

Still need:
Better piston, spring & guide, better bushings and gears.

What're some of your project guns and upgrades?
add to that still need list:
better piston head, cylinder head, cylinder, air seal nozzle, at least 4 deans plugs set (better than the shitty factory plugs by far), remove the fuse from wiring, shims, grease and lube, and someone with the know how and tools to put it together and make it reliable or it will break.

ive built and upgrade many airsoft guns. (mostly aegs) two of the four i currently own i built, one of them completely from scratch. my work now is much better than it used to be, and trust me for what you want you cannot handle this project yourself and end up with a good, reliable, functional aeg. get what you need and take it somewhere to someone know has done it or you'll just break parts and burn a even bigger hole in your wallet.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

also, know the version 2 gearbox is known to fail in dmr setups because its pretty weak up in the front by the cylinder head. it can only handle so much fps before you break off the front of the gearbox. if you want more than 440 on this dmr, dont bother.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm not really about FPS, just accuracy. Got 340 consistently with .25's, which is fine for me.
I can't really afford much more upgrades, so I'll see what needs replacing and just do them.

Oh and xero, we played xbox before. I think with jose, Andrew, Julio and all them
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh, and sometime in the near future I'm going to Pb matrix field, if any of you guys wants to make a quick 5$ :p can I get some help installing my new barrel and bucking? PB is charging too much
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

i live 4 minutes from pb field. if i drive how i normally do i could make it in less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody working on a project gun?   Anybody working on a project gun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody working on a project gun?
Page 1 of 1