AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Vote_lcapRunning an Airsoft game Lottery! Voting_barRunning an Airsoft game Lottery! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Vote_lcapRunning an Airsoft game Lottery! Voting_barRunning an Airsoft game Lottery! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Running an Airsoft game Lottery!

Go down 
+7
EAGLE
DEVIN
Repo
Ebola
Xero Ryuu
M4Wolf
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 am

This is actually a really cool concept that is in actual practice at another airsoft field- (the Califonia CQB CITY)

Based on entrance fees of say 20 dollars a person I figure that say half of that can go into the cost of some brand new airsoft weapons or gear.

The number of attending players attending can actually justify the buying of prize gear for use on the raffle!

Each attending player is given a raffle ticket and at a certain time like at the end of the day and the last game has ended...the ticket numbers are drawn and called out.

winning players get the mysterious prize, and there should be a few ranging from T- shirts to a full on AEG or gas blow back pistol!

Benifits here are actually a win win situation as it would attract more players to the field and they would have to stay all day in order to see if they will be lucky!

This is one way to see to it that a field would generate some interest and ensure that there would be crowds of airsofters in attendance and lasting all day long!

Also the addition of more player attendance would ensure that the field could expand and develope thru additional funds generated and it could hold this contest every weekend if it is guaranteed a good turnout every time.

I am Thinking of Hosting something like this at PB MATRIX FIELD....I could put in some mula to kick start the operation.- (SPONSORS WELCOMED)

I would like to see full on airsoft wars, not skirmishes!

Think its a Great Idea?
WHAT SAY YOU?
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I like where your mind is at
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

while this idea is good on paper, it wouldnt work at all. It would just deter new players from playing and existing players will play less often. right now the economy is much too weak for people to afford such expensive admission costs. like communism; your idea is perfect on paper, but will never work given the current economy and lack of popularity in our area
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
while this idea is good on paper, it wouldnt work at all. It would just deter new players from playing and existing players will play less often. right now the economy is much too weak for people to afford such expensive admission costs. like communism; your idea is perfect on paper, but will never work given the current economy and lack of popularity in our area

This is why the Economy is so bad!

If you do not build it, They will not come!

Whats wrong with a little venture risk?... It may be a good gamble worth taking- not like it would kill us to try!

This kind of thing is being conducted at CQB CITY STOCKTON CALIFORNIA!....Its do-able!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 pm

cali's economy is doing better than ours, and money is much tighter in our area when compared to that area. last i checked, our unemployment rate was a percent and a half higher than the national average. its possible one day, im simply stating not right now
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

I have to agree with Xero
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 am

Its the same reason there isn't a field here in all reality, no one thinks they can make a decent profit with the current player base. In South Florida the paintball players that went to airsoft really were the ones that couldn't afford paintball and not the ones with the highest disposeable incomes.

Its in the summer time so you will have lower attendance rates at outdoor fields, but even in the rest of the year you never have a really big turnout. In a way Sanddragons idea of trying to promote is the only way to get someone interesting in investing in a field eventually by increasing the amount of players with disposeable incomes present.

The raffle idea only works at Cqb City because they are A) getting a bunch of items from companies to give away as promos B) have a attendance rate on a Thursday that is like a Saturday down here.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm

That CQB city place has a neat set up of programs.

At CQB CItY, The facilitie from the moment it opens its doors till closing time,It will Host several timed games in a manner of which it is like you are watching several scenes in of a movie.

Of course entrance fee is slightly increased for funds for whoever wins the door prize!

That may be a slight increase from say 5 or 10 bucks to 15.
It was included in the entry fee of that location.

This prize of course guaranteed a consistant player population until the end of the day.
So if you Cut out early you may have lost out on the prize and some else would win it thru a re-drawing.

Prizes do not of course have to be that expensive, though an occational sponsor promoter could lend in in a hand.

The ultimate goal is to attract a very high player attendance in which, they are not going to pay too much but they will win even if they do not win...you see the player high population would justify the visit.

To the field owners, there would be an increased gain in profits so the field could become further funded for development.

This Contest, if well organized ,could well be part of a motivative key to promoting a field... it would thus pay for itself if it is hosted several times or all the time.

Feeling Lucky?!....Ticket card holder... calling out (777)
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 pm

We should get evike to promote pb and pmc feild here.im sure they would like to help airsoft grow in south florida.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

airsoftgi would be better to promote us compared to evike lol sorry to say but evike has bad customer service and send messed up guns to people and dont let you return something that was received broken in the shipping and it costed 110 bucks
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:15 pm

I personally along with about 6 of my coworkers have used airsoftgi, and they have been exceptional. So i also would side with Airsoftgi
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:19 pm

AirsoftGI has been kind enough to help out the SFAA. You can try asking them, but the best we got out of them were some rifle cases to help promote safety.

These companies get asked all the time for free stuff and not many of them are willing to help out of state. Try using local companies first, like PB Matrix or PMC Airsoft first. Why not think locally?
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't think you guys understood him, he wants Evike/asgi/etc to promote PMC or PB matrix..

Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

we understand but in my opinion evike sucks and airsoftgi would be better to promote the field even crazyncman can promote the field for us on youtube
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Landa wrote:
I don't think you guys understood him, he wants Evike/asgi/etc to promote PMC or PB matrix..

Not to sound rude, but i dont think you understood SFAA.
They wont promote, especially out of state places; for free. Page space is valuable. Your best bet is promotion through local locations where it could help their business too.
They MIGHT promote the field, at a cost; but not another store where they could in turn lose profits. Its all about money
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

OK...

someone said, lets promote thePB matrix or PMC fields with evike..

someone said, no airsoft gi is better..

then someone finally said no, no one will promote them, we should find locally, like PB matrix or PMC..

Um, so tehy promote themselves?

that's wat I'm trying to say, we need people that aren't THEMSELVES to promote.

Last edited by Landa on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Landa wrote:

Not to sound rude, but i dont think you understood SFAA.
They wont promote, especially out of state places; for free. Page space is valuable. Your best bet is promotion through local locations where it could help their business too.
They MIGHT promote the field, at a cost; but not another store where they could in turn lose profits. Its all about money

Xero is completely right Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

please read my previous post EAGLE.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Landa wrote:
OK...

then someone finally said no, no one will promote them, we should find locally, like PB matrix or PMC..

would you like to donate a nice big pretty penny to go towards having the field on the main page of asgi or evike for only a couple days? I dont think so.

Lets step back, i clearly pointed out that its a money issue (as is everything). Never once did i say its not a bad idea, i said either it wouldnt work, or the funds are not there. Additionally, i never said for them to sponsor themselves, but rather for someone in this region to sponsor them (local area, in state, etc)
[/end story]
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Landa wrote:
OK...

PB can send stuff to pmc and pmc can give free stuff to PB.lol :p

but what i meant was for them to tell people about us maybe them sending some players or them selves down here.Evike youtube videos have an average of 70,000 views,asgi you tube vids have an average of 30,000 views and some game videos about 300,000, most of those views watch both channels so adding them up wont make a point but more than 200 people of those views would be interested in checking out our field's out of the 200 atleast 100 will keep coming every once in a while (the ones that live about 2hours away) so if we have an average of 40 to 50 people going to pmc and pb right now we will get at least 50more every weekend witch will bring in more profit to the feilds and they can grow bigger and better and get even more people interested, just bye those 2 companies or more promoting us in a vid.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 pm

So we should email them and tell them how mentioning us in one of there videos will help us grow.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 pm

lol you guys are not understanding me, I'm not taking sides... (i know this isn't a discussion, friendly debate lets say)...

I think i failed miserably at explaining, i won't try anymore.. xD
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Landa wrote:
lol you guys are not understanding me, I'm not taking sides... (i know this isn't a discussion, friendly debate lets say)...

I think i failed miserably at explaining, i won't try anymore.. xD
my apoligies if i came off as lashing out a tad, i was just a little frustrated at the moment because i still havent been able to trade or sell my g36. i had hoped to have done so by my birthday which is sunday so id have a new toy to play with.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Well first off it would be stupid for PB Matrix or PMC to give support to each other considering they already are splitting such a small section of profits. Maybe they will both do better no that I hear Rage is quitting the airsoft game, but this is not confirmed.

The biggest way to really up the local airsoft scene would be to find a good section of land or a building that would cost to much to remodel to rent and get a deal with the owner going. PMC basically did that, but its field is going to take a long time to really get the place to where it needs to be, but hey they are making good progress.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Guys , My point of the whole lottery system is suposed to focus on a field that uses its ticket sales...say they deduct half the money and the owner of the field sets it aside to buy prizes...which could be any thing that is airsoft cool!

The Idea is to get more players to drop into that competing field...so that the game play would become epic!

the population of players attending would cancel out any loss from the cost of the prizes issued out.

of course they would be required to stay all day until the drawing!

This would guarantee airsoft attendance for an all day session so it really does pay to stay!

As word of mouth spreads, I am sure more players as well as many new ones would come far and wide to try a crowded field and maybe leave home with something special!

This was not a focus about brand name prizes , I myself am not sure what is the best stuff....A sponsor could help out if the field seems to be a major gathering point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running an Airsoft game Lottery!   Running an Airsoft game Lottery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running an Airsoft game Lottery!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next