AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBuying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Voting_barBuying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Vote_lcapBuying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Voting_barBuying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Buying my first gun, need advice!

Go down 
+3
DEVIN
Jester
xTwiiisteDx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Hey also what type of eye protection can i use? cause i was looking up some goggles but they fog up Sad i have the painball mask and man they really fog up fast! i need something that covers but doesn't fog up. what do you suggest?

pick up some arena flakjaks, or if you want something cheaper, go to homedepot and get some nice glasses.

as for the plastic body on the g36, you shouldnt worry about it unless youre planning on tripping and using it to break your fall, the whole gun is sturdy as hell and i havent worried once about breaking the body
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

go to sports authority and get the JT anti fog spray for $5 works good
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 pm

I know this might be a stupid question but, can i put the silencer like you said with a madbull barrel? O and also what hand gun would be a nice one to carry around just in case? I looked up tokyo maury but since idk about anything idk if it is any good. here is the link to the one i saw. can you recommend me one or can you put the link if you see a good one?

ww.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_Boys_Series_EBB_Tokyo_Marui_EBB_Desert_Eagle_Black.htm

(again put the "w" sorry lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm

I wouldn't worry to much about getting a handgun just yet. get all the other equipment first. most people that get a handgun use a gas blowback like a 1911 or M9. spend your money on a good rifle first.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank you boonie. yea that's what i'm doing im getting a 36C. but should i wait a bit for the hand gun then?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Guys i have a major question! Do we have to buy the fields bbs or can we bring our own? cause i know in some fields you have to buy theirs. but do you have to buy it for this one?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Thank you boonie. yea that's what i'm doing im getting a 36C. but should i wait a bit for the hand gun then?

youre rarely going to use a pistol, but it is nice to have one because youll never know when your rifle will :run out of ammo/breakdown/run out of battery/disintegrate from divine powers/etc.

if you do decide to get a sidearm i would go with hfc/we tech/kjw m9 or 1911 just like boonie recomended, just because those brands are mag compatible, and youre more than likely to find someone else with the same mags 4 times more than someone with a kwa, tokyo marui etc as well as the internal and external upgrades wont cost you an arm a leg a testicle and 40 bucks
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:12 am

alright i'll look into it. I just purchased my package so now i just have to wait till it get here. Sad I really want to play now lol and i think in a couple of months i'll buy the side arm i just wanted to get a feel of how much it would cost. thanks bud you've been a great help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying my first gun, need advice!   Buying my first gun, need advice! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying my first gun, need advice!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2