AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Vote_lcapSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Voting_barSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Vote_lcapSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Voting_barSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?

Go down 
+3
RecoN
Pandemonium
Ghost95
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Empty
PostSubject: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am

Its either the jg m4 a1 enhanced. (Not full metal version)

And the g and g ump45.

can you tell me whats good and bad about these guns. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Its either the jg m4 a1 enhanced. (Not full metal version)

And the g and g ump45.

can you tell me whats good and bad about these guns. Thanks
i rarely see people with the UMP so go with that! be unique!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm

ya thats what i want cause everyone in miami either runs a m4/16 or a acr
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Ghost95 wrote:

yea dude the ump is gonna be better for what you do, mainly cqb
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
i have an M4, but my dream gun is a VFC Scar L
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
i have an M4, but my dream gun is a VFC Scar L

same for me, although i also like the a&k masada
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

ok so i got the jg m4a1 the 150 dollare enhanced version . And well the guns range is about eh 100 to 90 ft which is fine since i am used to fight ing up close. The gun shoots hard as hell 400fps

So i wanted to know from you guys what do i upgrade on it and who is the best person to take it to get fixed for that?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
ok so i got the jg m4a1 the 150 dollare enhanced version . And well the guns range is about eh 100 to 90 ft which is fine since i am used to fight ing up close. The gun shoots hard as hell 400fps

So i wanted to know from you guys what do i upgrade on it and who is the best person to take it to get fixed for that?

Ok so first, I assume this is for cqb, so first of all upgrade the inner barrel. then, upgrade the motor to a matrix 3000 motor, for higher speeds. after, upgrade the gears, specifically to a dual sector gear. then, upgrade the piston to something good, the best is the supercore piston. then, get an M100 spring, if you don't already. finally, upgrade the connection to a deans connection, and get a 7.4 lipo.

ALTHOUGH, all these upgrades do get pricey. if you want to go on the cheap, but still want a great gun, then text Louis for all your tech needs.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 am

get the g&G ump. i had one and regret selling it. its accurate as hell, shoots fast with an 8.4 stick, and for some reason people claimed it was shooting 450 when chronoed at 370 fps on .20. no upgrades needed stock and the magazine holds 500 rnds. way better than jg m4 and less expensive than buying garbage upgrades mentioned......oh and its loud like it has a built in noveske. trust me youre gonna like it alot more
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 pm

RecoN wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

Ok so first, I assume this is for cqb, so first of all upgrade the inner barrel. then, upgrade the motor to a matrix 3000 motor, for higher speeds. after, upgrade the gears, specifically to a dual sector gear. then, upgrade the piston to something good, the best is the supercore piston. then, get an M100 spring, if you don't already. finally, upgrade the connection to a deans connection, and get a 7.4 lipo.

ALTHOUGH, all these upgrades do get pricey. if you want to go on the cheap, but still want a great gun, then text Louis for all your tech needs.

wtf?Thats a terrible set up.Why would you put an m100 spring with a dual sector gear, it will pre engage and if it doesn't pre engage it will be under 200 fps, you need at least a m150 witch will give you around 350fps.And why would u get a 7.4v lipo for a high speed setup?An 11.1v and the motor will do the same as the more expensive recommended set up except yours would have less than half the fps.That would be like me upgrading a sr25 and adding an m170 spring but then putting an mp5 barrel in it.And you dont need an upgraded barrel, your not going for accuracy in a high speed gun, also he didnt say anything about high speed.

All you need to do to that m4 is a tight bore barrel, systema bucking, polarstar nub, and a shim job.The motor on those is already very good and same with the rest of the internals except for the wiring that fails on half of them so i would replace that.And if u want speed just egtt a 20$ 11.1 lipo.

Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:15 pm

ya but my jg is already shooting at 400fps. Its jsut the range
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Ghost95 wrote:

Not sure what your asking.If u need rane just upgrade your barrel, bucking, nub, and use heavier bbs.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

Not sure what your asking.If u need rane just upgrade your barrel, bucking, nub, and use heavier bbs.

ya thats exactly what i was asking not motor and shit. Just the range beacuse the jg m4 shoots hard but the gearbox is so fucking loud and it sounds like babys being burned and screaming. I mean is that normal? Cause the gun i checked it and its all great internally. and the barrel is a one pioece so i dont know exactly what to fix.

And who should i take it to? beacuse i dont go to pb shop anymore beacuse ive been told they break and steal your stuff so i dont feel safe leaving my gun their. Who is the best for upgrading the gun?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

ya thats exactly what i was asking not motor and shit. Just the range beacuse the jg m4 shoots hard but the gearbox is so fucking loud and it sounds like babys being burned and screaming. I mean is that normal? Cause the gun i checked it and its all great internally. and the barrel is a one pioece so i dont know exactly what to fix.

And who should i take it to? beacuse i dont go to pb shop anymore beacuse ive been told they break and steal your stuff so i dont feel safe leaving my gun their. Who is the best for upgrading the gun?

It sounds like that because it needs to be shimmed and greased, and i suggest getting a 6.01 madbull barrel, systema bucking and polarstar nub.I can shim the gun for you but im not in miami at the moment so if you need it shimmed now than i suggest talking to sikes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:00 am

should've gotten the G&G. the JG enhanced isn't bad, but eh... yeah. eh... describes it well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
should've gotten the G&G. the JG enhanced isn't bad, but eh... yeah. eh... describes it well.

ya but i mean i never owned a m4 before so i wanted to see how they are. and the ump the only thing that kept me from getting it is the feel of the mags. ITs strange .
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm

well... to each his own :p

i've only had 1 m4, and 1 m16.

m4's feel just about perfect.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

ya but i mean i never owned a m4 before so i wanted to see how they are. and the ump the only thing that kept me from getting it is the feel of the mags. ITs strange .
u shud go really exotic, something no one has...
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm

hmm... i rarely see m14's

there's a co2 uzi-ish gun..

fn2000, tavor 21, AUG, marui FAMAS
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
hmm... i rarely see m14's

there's a co2 uzi-ish gun..

fn2000, tavor 21, AUG, marui FAMAS
held an F2000, never again lol its like holding an M249 backwards
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: dont get it   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm

do not get the m4 it is a piece of shit i have it and have had nothing but problems
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

sparks wrote:
do not get the m4 it is a piece of shit i have it and have had nothing but problems
yup i watched my dads JG M16 fall to pieces, almost literally..
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:58 am

sparks, there are hundreds of M4's out there in airsoft. not all are a piece of poopoo as you describe. besides, they are the most upgradeable gun in all of airsoft, internally, and externally.

I would say the m4 is the most versatile gun in airsoft, ever.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:40 am

well i already have the m4 and its preety good so far. The fps is 390 -400 and its just neeads accuracy
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

FPS don't mean nada Razz

jk.

try some .25g see how that affects your accuracy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: Discussion Of Specific Brands AEGS :: JG-
Jump to: