AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Vote_lcapAirsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Voting_barAirsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Vote_lcapAirsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Voting_barAirsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted...

Unfortuantelly compared to other venues and all the public parks and public beaches, Airsoft fields are really out in the guetto and punk sports.

General Public attitude is " NOT IN MY BACK YARD"!... It is a taboo sport!

We are in essants the equivalent of a few fighting tribal monks with only a few temples far and in between...Why play at a reble field?

The Problem with that is that it may not only be illegal but it will may usually never grow very large and is always likelly to get shut down.

Legal airsoft Venues sprouting up in and around the country Do in fact need your very suport to stay in buisness....These places are more receptive to hosting for Family gatherings and because it is legal, there is always a high attendance on game day.
Unlike Reble Fields, the Bunkers and props on Venues may actually look very well made, -not slapped together in the woods!

Reble Fields are illegal and actually cheat the system!
They are actually a temporary resort that could be closed off at any time.
Reble fields are not some kind of place you go about boasting about to the general public...It would be hard to get new people to attend it if you are not in the know.

The Critical problem with Venues in South Florida and other places around the US.. is this punk mentality of paying any money for the sport!

In most other Subject of other matters related to skimming and saving money it is usually seen as Ok, but because airsoft venues are often unique venues, no two are ever alike and they are often miles apart!
Airsoft Players should honor the sport in every way by supporting their Local Venue... Do not cut corners on this issue here because the status life span of the venue actually counts on your player attendance.

In other words, the whole Buisness aimed at hosting your field of dreams could officially close due to it not making enough money!

I felt that it was important to express this problamatic issue due to some players still feeling that 15 or 30 dollars was way too high to pay and play.
Is it worth the money?
was it worth the Drive?
What does this field have to offer?
Is it heavily attended?

All of these factors vary based on the current working status of the venue and its local gamer population.

Unfortunatelly It seems that Airsoft may yet still be new to South Florida Airsofters who must get a full explaination on how this all gots to work!

Even the New Airsoft fields need a good Kick start to get them going, It is Critical to attend at this time to keep them going or they will just wither up and die!

Promote your Local airsoft fields and become a regular at every meet...Help promote the sport more by spreading the word around and get more players to join the party.

And As I said...They are Rare and special jems!

Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 am

What we need down here in miami is a indoor warehouse cqb field. i bet that would generate alot of players, exspecially if they rent out guns like cqb city.

we need a cqb city, i wouldnt mind paying $30 if we had a field like cqb city or sc village

look at this field. awesomeeee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6Bl1IMzDY&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited by e46hoodrich on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 am

What we really need is dedicated players who are serious about the sport. I wish cqb city was down here, but we don't have a rich person making a fancy huge place in miami. So we have to deal with what we got. So I say instead of complaining which you aren't wrong for, we should unite and create the field that we imagine and want to play in. I just started playing three weeks ago, and got rained out. My actual first time was last saturday. And I and 4 of my friends who started out at the same time have been going there to help out. I think it is kind of pathetic and sad to see talent and to be given an opportunity and only few take it. We can not be splitting up at this moment we need to all step up and turn PB field into something people would want to talk about. SandDragon id right, this man has a rightful dream, and our dream should be the same. In the end we are all airsoft brothers. We need to promote and encourage others to visit us, but we can not have an ugly looking field. We need to clean it up and work on it. We can build a cqb place in the field if we wanted to. There are concrete stack that are ready to become walls. LETS DO THIS NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 am

^ i was not complaining btw.

I have respect for sanddragon and to those who are helping him with the pb matrix field. He is the only HOPE we have down here.lol

Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 am

We all need is to come together and make our field a place like CQB City, Combat City, etc...... where people on the west coast will dream of coming and play with us locals as we dream of going to play at those places. We are not asking for money what we want is our fellow airsofters to spread the word of our field and if possible volunteer time to clean up debris, maybe u have an idea an would like to see it on the field, we have donated wood to use and we all will help build it as we all collaborated to build the front base.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:15 am

"twisted" i forgot to mention that ive only been playing airsoft for about 2 months and ive been trying to get out everyweekend and play at least one day.ive tried out 3 different fields so far and today im heading out to pembroke pines militia corp. and 2marow we are going to pb matrix.I dont care about spedning $$$. im a cqb guy, i prefer cqb over field games.

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:45 pm

e46hoodrich i agree with you on the cqb part. Sad enough there is non down here. But like I said why don't you come out during the week, we host build days and you can help us build things. We are trying to build a cqb area where the pipes are at. But we have not finished because we lack volunteers. SandDragon is doing bunkers and cleaning up the field. And me and my team worked on clearing areas and building the sick ass tower you will see when you go tomorrow. We can use all the help, but you wont find a good cqb place around miami unless some rich airsofter, or someone investing is willing to take the risk and open one. So for now help us please to make PB a kick ass field with a cqb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted   Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft fields are rare special jems taken for granted
Page 1 of 1