AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
miami airsoft Vote_lcapmiami airsoft Voting_barmiami airsoft Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

miami airsoft

Go down 
+16
Rogue Echo 1
SandDragon
Whiskey
M4Wolf
Louis
Randy
Crazy Joker
SoldierXDefcon
BELIAL
e46hoodrich
Mc_SourMonkey
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
gonzalo
EAGLE
TANK
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Miami airsoft is supposed to open a new cqb field. but every time i contact them they always tell me that it will be open in a couple of weeks. does anyone know any other cqb fields or know when Miami airsoft will open theirs?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:23 pm

lol that store is full of shit they will never be open lol !!!! wait till pmc opens up there cqb place its gonna be awesome MIAMI AIRSOFT SHOP JUST SUCKS IN GENERAL !!!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

pmc is a little to far for me any other suggestions...lol
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Eagle stop talking shit about other people
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Isn't Miami Airsoft north of the PMC store Question
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:59 pm

no idea.... but i dont think so i think it is near Miami gardens
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Team "BEAST" will open a cqb field in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

me and my teammates are actually thinking about doing the same thing! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm

lol I am going to call cqb city and see if we partner up and open up one down here! Or we will just make an even bigger one!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 pm

gonzalo wrote:

im not talking shit about people i hate their store and think there full of it and that they have a bad shop
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:09 am

FYI, a building the size of CQB City's building costs roughly $3 million here in Miami. Sorry to burst everyones bubble on that idea. You are looking at a building roughly of a BestBuy or a regular Walmart, $75-100 per square foot. I had the curiosity to search it up. It shattered a lot of fun day dreams I had. Sad Everything is more expensive here in Miami. The only other thing left to do is to make a much smaller CQB field, about the size of rage. that land in the kendal area is ~$1 million. damn lotto numbers never strike.

Furthmore, Miami Airsoft Shop is a little north of the bend on the Palmeto. Yes, North of PMC, about 1 mile west of Don Shula's golf course and 2 miles north. I liked their shop, a little on the expensive side but they are stacked on parts. Your call to make the drive and check them out.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 am

Well I am currently studying Civil Engineering and i thought it be a good project to do. I need some investors and a couple of years. And the 3 million will come some how. Plus the winnings will be greater! that is because during the week it can be used for military and law enforcement practice, and in the weekends it will be for airsoft. With exclusive weekends that will cost more because the props that will be used.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 am

EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

im not talking shit about people i hate their store and think there full of it and that they have a bad shop

yeah you ARE talking shit!!! why dont you like them?

Me and My brothers in law take all of our guns there for upgrades,tech work and we always get our guns back next day. + they alwayz hook us up with discounts and are constantlly doing little things here and there to our guns for free.

The shop is always clean,new products / new guns are always coming in.
They are very cool people,super nice and very respective and always give us good advice.

Idk wtf u are talking about, but just cuz u dont like them dont start talking shit.

Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am

Panziekiller wrote:
no idea.... but i dont think so i think it is near Miami gardens

Miami Airsoft is in the P.S.N area near miami lakes. + there field opening up sometime late december or earlly january. I was told they are opening a outdoor field near okeechobee road but i could be wrong.Im not sure when their cqb will open up.

PMC is in hialeah. they told us that they are working on getting the county to pay for an indoor cqb arena.who knows when this will happen or if the county will even help us and build a training facility for us.

Im hoping someone opens a cqb field soon cuz im dieing for some cqb action.

Last edited by e46hoodrich on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:52 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
FYI, a building the size of CQB City's building costs roughly $3 million here in Miami. Sorry to burst everyones bubble on that idea. You are looking at a building roughly of a BestBuy or a regular Walmart, $75-100 per square foot. I had the curiosity to search it up. It shattered a lot of fun day dreams I had. Sad Everything is more expensive here in Miami. The only other thing left to do is to make a much smaller CQB field, about the size of rage. that land in the kendal area is ~$1 million. damn lotto numbers never strike.

Furthmore, Miami Airsoft Shop is a little north of the bend on the Palmeto. Yes, North of PMC, about 1 mile west of Don Shula's golf course and 2 miles north. I liked their shop, a little on the expensive side but they are stacked on parts. Your call to make the drive and check them out.

dude we dont need a cqb field the size of best buy or walmart. you are exagerating. thats bigger then the PB matrix field. lmaao

you probablly didnt look up warehouses in the ghetto area's of miami (hialeah,opa-locka,carol city,little havana, liberty city, etc . Cuz i have done my homework and i found a couple warehouse's for cheap that have alllootttt of potential.

we need a small cqb field to open up so the word can be spread and this sport can grow bigger before we can talk about a cqb city or anything like they got in california.

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 am

that is so true!! we need somewhere where we can go and play cqb legally. i have been looking for warehouses all over miami and some are nice but still thinking abut getting it. we would still need sponsors and suppllys like wood and other materials needed to build a cqb arena.
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:36 pm

I agree with e46hoodrich think outside the box there plenty of place/warehouse in Miami for cheaper than 3million. The thing is having $$$$$$$$$$$ to invest its not only the warehouse its materials to build, the props, lighting, sound system and insurance etc...........
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I was talking about CQB city. Not pb matrix filed. and YES CQB city is huge, about that same size. and i was talking about the contruction cost, not a prebuilt warehouse. 1 acre = 208 ft x 208 ft. that is small, the only thing you will be able to run in a building that size, given that the playing area is that exact size is about a 10 v 10 game. and that will ususally end up as a F-fest of confussion. Yes, a large amount of capital is needed, and worse, given the nature of the sport, it would be cost effective to find large warehouses in the ghetto areas, ever think about how safe it would be to go all geared up around those areas? like the ever long realty rule, "location, location, location". it is all up to anyone who wants to invest there. I would like to see some place where i do not crash into 60 other players. though i do love matrix field.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm

we just need somewhere were we can play cqb!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Panziekiller wrote:

trust me man PMC is going to open up a cqb FIELD !!! just give them time and airsoft will shine in MIAMI !!!! SOONER OR LATER !!!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

Me and My brothers in law take all of our guns there for upgrades,tech work and we always get our guns back next day. + they alwayz hook us up with discounts and are constantlly doing little things here and there to our guns for free.

They are very cool people,super nice and very respective and always give us good advice.

Idk wtf u are talking about, but just cuz u dont like them dont start talking shit.

I have many reasons not to like them and there my opinions but like many people say bad things about shops here in Miami its there opinion and that it you have to understand that
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

EAGLE wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

trust me man PMC is going to open up a cqb FIELD !!! just give them time and airsoft will shine in MIAMI !!!! SOONER OR LATER !!!

miami airsoft Ass_ki10
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 am

EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

I have many reasons not to like them and there my opinions but like many people say bad things about shops here in Miami its there opinion and that it you have to understand that

I agree with e46hoodrich, I came back from hell and still see the same o'le smart mouth. Damn waren't you banned before for stuff like this? geek

People never seem to understand you Evil or Very Mad stop before you sink further in your own $h1t.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 am

BELIAL wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

I agree with e46hoodrich, I came back from hell and still see the same o'le smart mouth. Damn waren't you banned before for stuff like this? geek

People never seem to understand you Evil or Very Mad stop before you sink further in your own $h1t.

BANNED ?? bro just STFU get out of here no one LIKES YOU !!! and you have NO FRIENDS !!!
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:51 am

Damn a simple topic rendered useless by mindless banter. One of the reasons why I disregard so many post now. Anyways , about the cqb issue Im sure whoever opens up a cqb place will get lots of attention . Matrix will have one eventually but Sanddragon , Goatee , Twisted , Leo and I can only do so much at a time . So for the mean time were working on the Matrix field at least 4 times a week and well see when we get to start building cqb part of the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

miami airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miami airsoft
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next