AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
miami airsoft - Page 2 Vote_lcapmiami airsoft - Page 2 Voting_barmiami airsoft - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
miami airsoft - Page 2 Vote_lcapmiami airsoft - Page 2 Voting_barmiami airsoft - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

miami airsoft

Go down 
+16
Rogue Echo 1
SandDragon
Whiskey
M4Wolf
Louis
Randy
Crazy Joker
SoldierXDefcon
BELIAL
e46hoodrich
Mc_SourMonkey
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
gonzalo
EAGLE
TANK
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

miami airsoft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 am

yea you said it soilder. hopefully wood panels are some how found, it will be the best thing for cqb. eager to go tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am

Well said SoldierXDefcon, you guys want a CQB so bad go to the field and plan it with us or even talk to Leo. Most of you have school and work thats cool, but afterwards instead of playing video games and bad talking the field and complaining about this an that on here. show up and put your 2 cents in. If you cant make during the week ok but take time on Saturday after playing or before or even during the game work on something shit I stopped playing and gave Leo and SoldierXDefcon a hand on the Neutral base. You'll be surprised how many ideas get thrown around just not enough man power to do all.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 am

Sorry guys for that outburst towards belial he is just a Simple problem on this forum and has been just making himself look like an idiot and me an many other members don't want him on this forum but I can't stop him but sorry for my bad things to say towards him he just causes problems like always.....
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

i have been wanting to stay to help but just haven't had the time! Sad and if you guys look on craigslist list there are a bunch of people who are just giving away wood..if i go on Sunday i am going to bring a little bit that i had left over from building a fence with my dad. i also have some really good ideas for a cqb part of the field. hopefully we can all work together to make something happen! 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

BELIAL wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
Eagle stop talking shit about other people

im not talking shit about people i hate their store and think there full of it and that they have a bad shop

yeah you ARE talking shit!!! why dont you like them?

Me and My brothers in law take all of our guns there for upgrades,tech work and we always get our guns back next day. + they alwayz hook us up with discounts and are constantlly doing little things here and there to our guns for free.

The shop is always clean,new products / new guns are always coming in.
They are very cool people,super nice and very respective and always give us good advice.

Idk wtf u are talking about, but just cuz u dont like them dont start talking shit.

I have many reasons not to like them and there my opinions but like many people say bad things about shops here in Miami its there opinion and that it you have to understand that

I agree with e46hoodrich, I came back from hell and still see the same o'le smart mouth. Damn waren't you banned before for stuff like this? geek

People never seem to understand you Evil or Very Mad stop before you sink further in your own $h1t.
Crap he is back Thumbs down
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

im not talking shit about people i hate their store and think there full of it and that they have a bad shop

Me and My brothers in law take all of our guns there for upgrades,tech work and we always get our guns back next day. + they alwayz hook us up with discounts and are constantlly doing little things here and there to our guns for free.

They are very cool people,super nice and very respective and always give us good advice.

Idk wtf u are talking about, but just cuz u dont like them dont start talking shit.

I have many reasons not to like them and there my opinions but like many people say bad things about shops here in Miami its there opinion and that it you have to understand that

I agree with e46hoodrich, I came back from hell and still see the same o'le smart mouth. Damn waren't you banned before for stuff like this? geek

People never seem to understand you Evil or Very Mad stop before you sink further in your own $h1t.

me or belial i was always here lol
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm

EAGLE wrote:
Crazy Joker wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

belial Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 am

Crazy Joker wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
Crazy Joker wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

belial Rolling Eyes

just wanted to clarrify thats all
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm

i dont get it why does everyone hate this guy belial?!?! Exclamation Question Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

i don't know either but sounds like he loves to cause problems
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

i guess
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Peace and Love Baby, Peace and Love Baby.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm

lol you can say that again...i dont understand why people have to argue. its their opinion on the topic not someone elses
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:41 pm

The Beatles

All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

to much love!!...lol
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Goatee wrote:
i don't know either but sounds like he loves to cause problems

belial always caused problems you can look at his profile and look at all topics this user was in look at everything he wrote
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 pm

damn
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 am

IDK all i want is for friday to come, i get my order from Evike! and saturday get to use my new mid caps! thumbs up! BTW where can i buy silicone spray?
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 am

[quote="xTwiiisteDx"]IDK all i want is for friday to come, i get my order from Evike! and saturday get to use my new mid caps! thumbs up! BTW where can i buy silicone spray?[/quote]

$6 at miami airsoft
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 am

you can get silicone spray, a huge can, for ten dollars at ace hardware. it woks the same just like any ther silicone spray. my cousin uses it for his gbb m1911 cause he uses propane and it works like a charm.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:58 am

ok cool, and do you know how to brake in the spring on the mid caps? I know i have to spray silicone and load it and unload it a few times, but where do i spray it at?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
lol you can say that again...i dont understand why people have to argue. its their opinion on the topic not someone elses
he comes in to topic in rage mode or troll mode no nice mode Sad
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Yea like Hulk lol
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:30 pm

sounds rude to me...bad belial no no no lol
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

hes just a little troll...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miami airsoft   miami airsoft - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miami airsoft
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next