AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Vote_lcapSandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Voting_barSandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Vote_lcapSandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Voting_barSandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P4220110

Just wanna let ya all see Some other cool stuff I do... I build Sail and even bottle them!

I acually have a custom Model ship yard in my Garage so if anyone is interested in sailing vessels and RC sailing , I actually know and do more of this than airsoft.
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Img_0013

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1012211

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Victor11

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Victor10

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1012212

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Key_la10

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Pa190810

These are my most complicated RC sailing Ships...Experience level Requirement must be high!- They are also difficult to sail!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Pa130810

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1012910

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Img_1710

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1016227

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1012811
I also built and hold the record of the worlds largest ship in bottle!-50 inch long bottled Titanic!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1012810

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Img_1010

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

i want the titanic!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Thats awesome SandDrangon love the Piarte ship and paddle wheel Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Goatee wrote:
Thats awesome SandDrangon love the Piarte ship and paddle wheel Thumbs up Thumbs up

both are very hard boats to run !

The pirate ship requires good seamanship to sail and its rather complicated.

The Steam boat can get hot as hell and there is always a danger that the boiler would blow!

Steam engine must be checked every 8 minutes or she's gonna blow!....Alcohol burner could always set the ship on fire or go out if the wind put it out!

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm

This seems like something I must do! You should let us know next time you go sail, I would love to see these bad boys in full throttle. I love the pirate ship! Yarg, lol look amazing! You did them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
This seems like something I must do! You should let us know next time you go sail, I would love to see these bad boys in full throttle. I love the pirate ship! Yarg, lol look amazing! You did them?
i did buy a couple of ship modeling kits. it is fun i love building things. hence why i do a lot of gun repairs lol(not for you guys only cause im so far away)
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

get me a few good angels of those ships ill photoshop them to beastly sigs
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I want to learn how to work on guns, but I am scared to wreck my gun since I do not know what I am doing
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I want to learn how to work on guns, but I am scared to wreck my gun since I do not know what I am doing
youtube helps at first, then you just figure it out
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

lol yea true, i just havent seen the reason to open it up. I love my 36 Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:

I build all my ships hand scratch!...there is no kit as I create and carve out all the parts and later add electronics.

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 am

Pandemonium wrote:
i want the titanic!!!

Here's an Iceberge!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

SandDragon wrote:
xTwiiisteDx wrote:

I build all my ships hand scratch!...there is no kit as I create and carve out all the parts and later add electronics.

thats better than a kit makes it unique
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 am

I want to make one lol where can I get a kit? You know to see how to do it at the beginning and then maybe do my own! I doubt it but seems like fun
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I want to make one lol where can I get a kit? You know to see how to do it at the beginning and then maybe do my own! I doubt it but seems like fun
uhm... i cant think right now where i got mine....
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:

Sail boat kits especially of the Pirate ship class are not only complicated but are expensive!

I figured a way around the high prices by just building my own hulls and rigging but kits will charge you a mint for all those little parts.

Anchors, Cannons, Chains, and dead eyes... I already have a system where I collect and make all my own parts and I also make them fully functional which will not likelly be provided in a kit!

Having the ability to scale models down also means that I can bottle any ship I want as long as I can fold the rigg inside- and -I NEVER CUT THE GLASS!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Img_1011

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Img_1012
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 am

Where can I find these parts? Like the sail, anchor, and well all the detailed parts of the sail boat?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Where can I find these parts? Like the sail, anchor, and well all the detailed parts of the sail boat?

I buy material for sails and have to use a sewing machine to stitch sails.

Achors can be either purchased separatelly of obmitted in the build...I can make rigging parts by drilling out beads and buttons or hand carve them out of wood... In this case you must even be more crafty.

In a french prison , whole model ships were being made using soup bone and hair and they were made quite well with the limited resources.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 am

what about propellers? and what kind of system do you use? electric, gas?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:06 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
what about propellers? and what kind of system do you use? electric, gas?

Havent you ever been to a Hobby shop?

these places have small parts for even model Railroads and gas and Electric engines and radio controls.

Going into one of these places is far better than whatever Walmart or the Mall could ever offer....You will find that these places will offer even more and if you are unable to find it, you can begine your serch by going online ane even shopping on E-bay for scale parts.

You can also junkyard war style build your own model!

My first models were actually carved out of styrofoam and I installed a basic sail rigg and remote control.

There are also magazines on the subject at the bookstore which range from building a hull to installing electronics.....Please look around!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:10 am

O ok no i havent been to one. I do not know where there is one for that matter. The only that i remember of ever going, the only thing I saw (maybe it was because it was the only thing we were looking for) was rail road and train things.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
O ok no i havent been to one. I do not know where there is one for that matter. The only that i remember of ever going, the only thing I saw (maybe it was because it was the only thing we were looking for) was rail road and train things.

Oh and last time I checked they also may have airsoft guns and techys on standby!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 am

really? lol I found two stores really close to each other. On coral way and one is in 74 av and the other is in 72 av. So i will check these out
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
really? lol I found two stores really close to each other. On coral way and one is in 74 av and the other is in 72 av. So i will check these out

OH You Been There....Welcome to my world!

I also go all the way to Warricks off plantation blvd and even Ready to roll for all my Railroad train stuff.

Now all I gotta do is figure out a way to kick off all the airsofters and paint ballers on the field so I could lay all the train track I could afford!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1015110
here's a few shots of my Rail road steam train collection...

I have scales:
G - garden scale(HUGE)
HO- 187scale (Average)
Z- 225scale (Smallest)

All my trains are quite expensive investments... an average Z scale locomotive can fetch an average 1000.00 dollars!
SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! P1010011

I only have dedicated Z scale layouts because they are the smallest... I even fit a train set inside a bottle!

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Polar_10

Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Surprised Amazing I have O scale PRR but no place to run it Sad . I want to build my own scale rc boat, done all my research but i got lost on hull fabrication then came across AIRSOFT Very Happy Very Happy maybe u can give me direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!   SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon's Model Sail Boats and Ship in bottles!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next