AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bunker Busting Games?? Vote_lcapBunker Busting Games?? Voting_barBunker Busting Games?? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bunker Busting Games?? Vote_lcapBunker Busting Games?? Voting_barBunker Busting Games?? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bunker Busting Games??

Go down 
+4
GioZ00
Jester
Pandemonium
BIG_SHOT
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

Bunker Busting Games?? Empty
PostSubject: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Well I went to PB matrix last weekend and me and SandDragon were talking about doing some type of game where the objective is basically to eliminate an enemy bunker with a certain device Wink. I think this would be awsome and can add a new dimension to the game instead of teamdeath match all the time Sleep so I started designing my own bunker buster Cool which if all goes well will be a replica PTRD-41. Now if other players can build there own bunker buster (the cooler the better) I think we can have some pretty amazing games cheers
Big Tank
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 pm

BIG_SHOT wrote:
Well I went to PB matrix last weekend and me and SandDragon were talking about doing some type of game where the objective is basically to eliminate an enemy bunker with a certain device Wink. I think this would be awsome and can add a new dimension to the game instead of teamdeath match all the time Sleep so I started designing my own bunker buster Cool which if all goes well will be a replica PTRD-41. Now if other players can build there own bunker buster (the cooler the better) I think we can have some pretty amazing games cheers
Big Tank
i should start a game scenerios cali style post... i literally have never play TDM in airsoft
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
BIG_SHOT
Private 1st class
BIG_SHOT

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Should be interesting to see some Cali style game scenarios Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

BIG_SHOT wrote:
Should be interesting to see some Cali style game scenarios Thumbs up
we do a LOT of milsim scenerios, so we dont do simple TDM CTF or S&D
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

i remember the days when we used to ONLY play tdm and hated it.........now all we play litterally are attack and defend games and i cant wait to play tdms again
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Im tired of search nd destroy. Sorry to put your idea down somewhat, but we frankly are tired of being told to go here and hold this place or get rid of anyone in it. we should do VIP games, 3 team games, or something else.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Im tired of search nd destroy. Sorry to put your idea down somewhat, but we frankly are tired of being told to go here and hold this place or get rid of anyone in it. we should do VIP games, 3 team games, or something else.
you have not ran S&D Cali style!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

i wish we would!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

i wish we would!
all it takes is motivation
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

ya but motivation is very hard to come by down her...for example...the other day at the field i told sandragon we should play bk vs. McDonald( very fun game..lol) and he said ok. then as he tried to explain it to everyone they all started to act like idiots and making jokes about the game and nobody was listening and he got mad. so did i cause i really wanted to play it!!!

to get people to play games like this is extremely hard.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
ya but motivation is very hard to come by down her...for example...the other day at the field i told sandragon we should play bk vs. McDonald( very fun game..lol) and he said ok. then as he tried to explain it to everyone they all started to act like idiots and making jokes about the game and nobody was listening and he got mad. so did i cause i really wanted to play it!!!

to get people to play games like this is extremely hard.
bk vs mcdonalds? BK, mcdonalds are nazis
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 am

if you look through the milsim game list you will find its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Panziekiller wrote:
if you look through the milsim game list you will find its pretty cool
its too much to read lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 am

you guys havent been to the bk vs mcdonalds game that i ran.

you cant run that game well at pb matrix because its not big enough.
same as alot of the scenarios ive made.

the bk vs mcdonalds game i hosted was LOOOOOOOONG it involved the WHOLE cqb field, both buildings and the huge plot of forest that it had in between.

honestly the pb field as it is now, is perfect for pilot down, team death match, attack and defend, and small team games. maybe some others, but with the big amount of people that come to the games, you cant really play well if both halves of the field get occupied within the first 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 am

Jester wrote:

the bk vs mcdonalds game i hosted was LOOOOOOOONG it involved the WHOLE cqb field, both buildings and the huge plot of forest that it had in between.

honestly the pb field as it is now, is perfect for pilot down, team death match, attack and defend, and small team games. maybe some others, but with the big amount of people that come to the games, you cant really play well if both halves of the field get occupied within the first 5 seconds

thats true
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

Jester wrote:

oh shit BK vs macdads is a real scenerio? i thought it was restaurant vs restaurant!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 am

no its real..lmfao!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 am

Panziekiller wrote:
no its real..lmfao!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
now im hungry, gonna run over to BK real quick....
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:

oh shit BK vs macdads is a real scenerio? i thought it was restaurant vs restaurant!

yeah its a scenario i made a while back specifically for the cqb buildings.

one side was mcdonals and the other bk (i actually wore a bk mask for the game)
bk has a bomb (or secret recipe or whatever) and had to deliver it from one side to the other.
etc etc you know where its going lmfao. game was hard, and there were alot of people
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 am

Jester wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:

bk has a bomb (or secret recipe or whatever) and had to deliver it from one side to the other.
etc etc you know where its going lmfao. game was hard, and there were alot of people

its so much fun but we never run it at matrix
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 am

Jester wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:

at CQB City its called extraction..
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

i think thats a different game
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 am

Panziekiller wrote:
i think thats a different game
for you guys maybe..
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 am

ya probably...down here in miami we are all fat asses so we relate games to fast food..lmfao! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 am

Panziekiller wrote:
ya probably...down here in miami we are all fat asses so we relate games to fast food..lmfao! lol!
lmao CTF is Pizza Delivery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Busting Games??   Bunker Busting Games?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunker Busting Games??
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next