AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Vote_lcapPB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Voting_barPB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Vote_lcapPB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Voting_barPB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!

Go down 
+8
Skullcandy
Rogue Echo 1
Louis
TANK
Pandemonium
Ghost95
RecoN
SandDragon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Empty
PostSubject: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I arrived mid day to an Extremely packed PB Matrix field, ...so many cars packed here , some are parked on the steet!

Today i took attendance on the turnout of over 78 players or more!

I held an Omaha beach scenario game which turned up alot of intense fire fighting and I got a lot of good feedback on that...I also delivered Team Schnell a nice Pizza party and plenty of Soda to Drink...

Another Fantastic Day in Paradise!

.....Unfortantelly I had to Cut out and get ready for Work....Here are some cool pictures I took of Todays Turnout...I do not know why in the past weekends not too many players have been reporting on debriefs, but It looks like Airsoft action at Matrix is good and strong!

Also I noticed a good pile of Pallets for a future Bunker build!... Keep up the stock piling so we can really do a great day of Bunker builds!

YUMMY!....Team Schnell Pizza !.......I may have to do this again!

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu100

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictur98

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictur97

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictur99

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu101

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu102

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu103

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu105

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu106

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu107

PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu108

I Flew The Japanese Fish Today because It is also being Flown on this very day as a Holiday in Japan!

The Fish represent Family and Strength!
PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Pictu109

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Day_(Japan)
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Very big turnout...did not expect so many players!

HOWEVER, I am EXTREMELY displeased at one certain player. It seems that one player was using a paintball gun to fire MARBLES during our game! Did not know who it was, although almost seriously injured Louis! My friend nico also got hit today by the very same gun!

Also, SandDragon, I don't know if you knew or not, but I was the one with the full ACU camo and tan Battle belt standing alognside you. I know you were explaining something about the Titantic, although I wasn't quite sure what you had said, so I just waved it off, lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:09 pm

RecoN wrote:

HOWEVER, I am EXTREMELY displeased at one certain player. It seems that one player was using a paintball gun to fire MARBLES during our game! Did not know who it was, although almost seriously injured Louis! My friend nico also got hit today by the very same gun!

Also, SandDragon, I don't know if you knew or not, but I was the one with the full ACU camo and tan Battle belt standing alognside you. I know you were explaining something about the Titantic, although I wasn't quite sure what you had said, so I just waved it off, lol!

The Titanic Joke was a Derogatory "Black Joke"... Better That I tell it in person brother!

The Marble incedent is a serious offense...You should have immediatelly told me or Flag the person... If I had Caught wind of it, I would have hunted down that person and snatch the weapon which it has now become one!

For all the Chaos and game action, please do not get too lazy or Laggy to report an incident as serious as the guy who loaded a paintball gun or airsoft item and fired it with a rather deadly item- missile.

(TITANIC 1912) WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!......NOW GET TO THE BACK OF THE BOAT!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:50 pm

SandDragon wrote:
RecoN wrote:

The Titanic Joke was a Derogatory "Black Joke"... Better That I tell it in person brother!

The Marble incedent is a serious offense...You should have immediatelly told me or Flag the person... If I had Caught wind of it, I would have hunted down that person and snatch the weapon which it has now become one!

For all the Chaos and game action, please do not get too lazy or Laggy to report an incident as serious as the guy who loaded a paintball gun or airsoft item and fired it with a rather deadly item- missile.

Ya dude and not only that but i had to get pulled out of the field by one o f my S.O.D team mates beacuse some kid decided to shot me from 5 feet away in the left temple. my eye sight got blurry and i lost hearing for about a couple seconds. Thankfully leo helped me up but the Bang rule should be taught to the new kids or else stuff like what happened to me today is gona happen again. But either way today was a great turnout.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Well These Kind of Days are Exactly the kind of Days of Airsoft we are looking for!

I was Amazed to Count 55 players on one side and trying to even out the teams...16 players were waiting at the German Bunker!....Many more were outside getting ready as well as a private party of kids whos families wanted them to fight with just the party group!

I know I had to cut out early and I even arrived late because of other appointments in my day but I know the field guys needed to tape up teams for team ID....And Organize games.... Matrix will Shine but in My oppinion it always seems that If I am not there it gets really crazy....Hopefully it will not all lose steam enough for the referees to train ...

I am planning to train All the Referees in a future meeting.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:49 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Well These Kind of Days are Exactly the kind of Days of Airsoft we are looking for!

I was Amazed to Count 55 players on one side and trying to even out the teams...16 players were waiting at the German Bunker!....Many more were outside getting ready as well as a private party of kids whos families wanted them to fight with just the party group!

I know I had to cut out early and I even arrived late because of other appointments in my day but I know the field guys needed to tape up teams for team ID....And Organize games.... Matrix will Shine but in My oppinion it always seems that If I am not there it gets really crazy....Hopefully it will not all lose steam enough for the referees to train ...

I am planning to train All the Referees in a future meeting.
bring em with ya to cali
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:51 pm

BTW nothing is more tactical then a sombrero
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:12 am

SandDragon wrote:
RecoN wrote:

Believe me, I would've reported it ASAP, but I had only learned of the incidents till AFTER we left! there were huge bruises on my friends skin that an airsoft gun would never do! As for him, I don't understand why he didn't report it to you.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:14 am

that is just stupid...who ever lets their kids shoot a paintball gun with marbles has some mental problems lol...but didint anyone notice that it was a paintball gun?
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:28 am

Panziekiller wrote:
that is just stupid...who ever lets their kids shoot a paintball gun with marbles has some mental problems lol...but didint anyone notice that it was a paintball gun?

Its because the guy must've been hiding on the section outside of the field. I didnt say anything until I left because I had thought that maybe it was a very hard shooting airsoft gun. I looked on my leg where it was bruised and almost pierced through skin and pants! It was the size of a marble too and when it hit, I thought I had heard something fall but paid no attention because of the pain. I went back to the same spot after respawning and the next shot was to the edge of my glasses which ended up shattered and they were meant to take hard hits! after that hit to the glasses, my whole head got shot back (not even a flinch!) from being hit and I heard a high pinging sound so i quickly ran off and never tried to find out what did it. I just simply left after that.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:58 am

holy fuck, if somebody had taken a marble to the teeth or eye... bye bye airsoft. if i knew who the fuck the kid was i'd make him damn know how pissed the collective airsoft community is at him.

/rant.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:00 am

and until that kid is found out i'm not risking my eyes/teeth at matrix. same for my teammates
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
and until that kid is found out i'm not risking my eyes/teeth at matrix. same for my teammates

The refs should just chrono and check all guns prior to any game startups
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:49 pm

RecoN wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

thats a good idea. and for paintball too because you can shoot alot more than paintballs out of a paintball gun.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

thats a good idea. and for paintball too because you can shoot alot more than paintballs out of a paintball gun.

that's true...i hope something like this doesn't happen again! Thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
holy fuck, if somebody had taken a marble to the teeth or eye... bye bye airsoft. if i knew who the fuck the kid was i'd make him damn know how pissed the collective airsoft community is at him.

/rant.
we had a kid do this at CQB City, except it was more like a potato gun. he tried to use it first game the refs shut down the game and literally threw his ass out. he had almost fired within the killhouse, at less than 10 ft, with what felt like a poolball. it was powered by a CO2 pack he was hiding in a backpack. we took it then fired holy shit had he had used that indoors he would have killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

/rant.

Mind you, it hit my glasses and shattered them.... AND THEY WERE MADE FOR IMPACTS! It hit so hard that my head swung back and I was temporarily dazed.
Back to top Go down
Skullcandy
Private 1st class
Skullcandy

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Overall good day, Dunno who remembers the new game type we tried, "Mercs", it was some what of a bust though, because a bunch of kids didn't listen while I explained it and thought they had respawns/ could be revived! This made it a little less than enjoyable for other players, but I think if we try it again it should go well. The rest of the day went well with several other really good games that went through really evenly. Can't wait to play again!
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Maybe tht marble paintball gun was what ghost got hit by cuz he got knocked out after he got shot in the temple for a few seconds 0.0
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm

S.P.E.A.R. wrote:
Maybe tht marble paintball gun was what ghost got hit by cuz he got knocked out after he got shot in the temple for a few seconds 0.0

it was
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

RecoN wrote:
S.P.E.A.R. wrote:

it was

no it wasnt dude. i got a glimpse at the guy that shot me and he was using probably a g and g m4. It was khaki in color. But since he shot me from so close that why i still have a bruise with dry blood today lol tongue
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
RecoN wrote:
S.P.E.A.R. wrote:

it was

no it wasnt dude. i got a glimpse at the guy that shot me and he was using probably a g and g m4. It was khaki in color. But since he shot me from so close that why i still have a bruise with dry blood today lol tongue

ah ok my bad. normally i would think it's me, because i have a tan m4, lol. but it couldn't have been because i never take headshots unless it's a necesity, hope you feel better bro!
Back to top Go down
Brian9741
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Brian9741

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

or it was we with my tan m4 ghost i thot people were flanking us so i shot your way
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Brian9741 wrote:
or it was we with my tan m4 ghost i thot people were flanking us so i shot your way

It wasnt you for sure cuz i got a look at the guy and he was wearing a tanbrownish t shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

RecoN wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
RecoN wrote:
S.P.E.A.R. wrote:

it was

ah ok my bad. normally i would think it's me, because i have a tan m4, lol. but it couldn't have been because i never take headshots unless it's a necesity, hope you feel better bro!

Thanks dude all i have to do know is wait for the bruises and cuts to heal lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo!   PB matrix May 5th 2012 Cinco De Mayo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next