AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Voting_barSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Voting_barSo im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?

Go down 
+3
RecoN
Pandemonium
Ghost95
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
sparks, there are hundreds of M4's out there in airsoft. not all are a piece of poopoo as you describe. besides, they are the most upgradeable gun in all of airsoft, internally, and externally.

I would say the m4 is the most versatile gun in airsoft, ever.
true but if you get a gun thats crap to begin with the cost of upgrades is so high that you might as well buy another gun....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
sparks, there are hundreds of M4's out there in airsoft. not all are a piece of poopoo as you describe. besides, they are the most upgradeable gun in all of airsoft, internally, and externally.

true but if you get a gun thats crap to begin with the cost of upgrades is so high that you might as well buy another gun....

true but all this gun needs is something in the gears that devin told me. the motor doesnt need to be replaced and just a new precision inner barrel. But the gun honestly is pretty decent for stock and jg has always alsted me longer than we for some reason so i trust them. and im not planning on urning the plastic parts to metal. i honestly thats not really a difference to me.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

true but all this gun needs is something in the gears that devin told me. the motor doesnt need to be replaced and just a new precision inner barrel. But the gun honestly is pretty decent for stock and jg has always alsted me longer than we for some reason so i trust them. and im not planning on urning the plastic parts to metal. i honestly thats not really a difference to me.
Metal is nice cause you can bash the crap outta ur gun and its still fine, but my gun has no plastic my GR16 is polymer so its super rugged to begin with but i put a rail on it and that gigantic flashlight....
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

lol on the jg m4a1 the only plastic is the i dunno how you call it its what covers the gearbox but thats it. metal mag metal rails ect. I just dont like metal for one reason. it scratches sooo easily and it gets worn out and then i have to wory about rust in the gun. that why i got the g39 so i could jump in lakes with it and crap lol. But im dying to find the s system rail for my jg but i cant find the link? you guuys know of any where i can buy it?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
lol on the jg m4a1 the only plastic is the i dunno how you call it its what covers the gearbox but thats it. metal mag metal rails ect. I just dont like metal for one reason. it scratches sooo easily and it gets worn out and then i have to wory about rust in the gun. that why i got the g39 so i could jump in lakes with it and crap lol. But im dying to find the s system rail for my jg but i cant find the link? you guuys know of any where i can buy it?
hhahahaha go fishing ona lake I SEE ONE!! IM GOING IN AFTER HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=27096

of course they got this in other colors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?   So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So im getting one of these but not sure how both are in skill?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: Discussion Of Specific Brands AEGS :: JG-
Jump to: