AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Vote_lcapGood starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Voting_barGood starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Vote_lcapGood starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Voting_barGood starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)

Go down 
+3
Pandemonium
TANK
Loyal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Loyal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Loyal

Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Empty
PostSubject: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

my friend wants to switch from paintball to airsoft and he asked me witch gun to get so any suggestions
Back to top Go down
http://tacticalshadowops.webs.com
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Alex DMR wrote:
my friend wants to switch from paintball to airsoft and he asked me witch gun to get so any suggestions
G&Gs, CYMAs, the good stuff lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Alex DMR wrote:

love my CYMA AK, built like a damn tank.. stay away from JG, good internals but craaaaaap externals. literally crap.

Pande- EBB G&G Combat Machines worth it? MP5 and M4 from them are the same exact gearbox.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Alex DMR wrote:

love my CYMA AK, built like a damn tank.. stay away from JG, good internals but craaaaaap externals. literally crap.

Pande- EBB G&G Combat Machines worth it? MP5 and M4 from them are the same exact gearbox.

i agree jg externals CRAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 am

well, let me rephrase that, most JG externals suck, save for thier G36 series, very very solid externals.
those are literally some of the best sub-200$ AEG's on the market provided they have the correct barrel length.
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:12 am

an ics sportsline m4 is nice and they come in all different styles
Back to top Go down
Loyal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Loyal

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 am

Thanks for the help guys i think he's gonna go with a jg g36 or cyma ak
Back to top Go down
http://tacticalshadowops.webs.com
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:15 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Alex DMR wrote:

i love mine to death, but i really cant upgrade the reciever because of it... other than that the blowback still works! keep in mind a spring upgrade minus about 15 fps because of the blowback
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 am

Alex DMR wrote:
Thanks for the help guys i think he's gonna go with a jg g36 or cyma ak

those are the best two guns he could go with, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

Pandemonium wrote:
i love mine to death, but i really cant upgrade the reciever because of it... other than that the blowback still works! keep in mind a spring upgrade minus about 15 fps because of the blowback

**interview time! on the lucky star shooow!**
how many rounds through your m4?
how long have you had it?
decent hop up? (range?)
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 am

I have an ASGI custom g4-a1, phenomenal gun, got my money's worth, though the base gun is a blowback combat machine. I've been meaning to remove the blowback feature, but idk how lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 am

all these 'what gun' posts are getting tedious.

jg g36c

cyma metal and wood series ak's

best all around bang for their buck, now depends what you like........

search the forum, there are about 100 of these that come to the same consensus that those are the best
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

**interview time! on the lucky star shooow!**
how many rounds through your m4?
how long have you had it?
decent hop up? (range?)
for your information its called lucky channel! if your trying to be Akira Kogami then u have to be brutal with ur questions and get in fights with Minoru Shiraishi all the time HAHAHAHA!

rounds through my gun? id say 17000
age? almost 2 years
the hop ups good i can hit people at 100 ft pretty easily
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:27 pm

RecoN wrote:
I have an ASGI custom g4-a1, phenomenal gun, got my money's worth, though the base gun is a blowback combat machine. I've been meaning to remove the blowback feature, but idk how lol

I read on airsoftgi's forum that all you have to do is put a different cylinder.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
RecoN wrote:

I read on airsoftgi's forum that all you have to do is put a different cylinder.

makes sense, from what i've heard the blowback is from a modified/weird ported cylinder...
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:43 pm

im not 100% sure but today i am getting a g&g combat machine EBB MP5 (same exact gearbox as their M4) and i'll see if swapping out the cylinder is all thats needed. i'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
im not 100% sure but today i am getting a g&g combat machine EBB MP5 (same exact gearbox as their M4) and i'll see if swapping out the cylinder is all thats needed. i'll keep you posted.

thanks bro cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)   Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good starter gun (my friend wants to start airsoft)
Page 1 of 1