AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Vote_lcap(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Voting_bar(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Vote_lcap(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Voting_bar(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas

Go down 
+4
GioZ00
TANK
Rogue Echo 1
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Empty
PostSubject: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Ever got that Eureka moment...Hhhhmmm!...That would be a good sugested idea for Airsoft!

I figured I creat a threat to list just about every good idea related to airsoft.

Lets not confuse games as a good idea...put those game ideas in the scenario thread.... This thread is dedicated to airsoft design and achitecture... the Fix it and solve it department so to speak!

There may be glitches found in field so do tell the problem and pour on the collective response to solve them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE:

Problem:
Referees are always in a fix getting accidently shot at even though they are wearing red vests to identify them , its always when they are going around corners inspecting the field that an acident could still occur.

Possible answer: - please no trolling jokes!
I figured some eminating sound effect could be made to identify that the referee is present and is nearby or approaching, besides visual and calling out , why not strap on a cow bell velcrowed to a waist belt?
I walk around and it gave out a good sound, no batteries were required and it could be rung easily even when stopped by bearly moving the hips....(mooo!)

Alernate ideas were to use mini speakers and jamming radio music but there would be no guarantee that a fully charged unit will be available or rugged for every referee!... The cow bells are available at Harbor Frieght hard wear shop for about 3 dollars each!
they are cheap and loud enough, light enough and tough enough to assist referees in further reducing staff related injuries as well as spectators ad men and camera men.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Cow_be10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:21 pm

PVC pipe Gun rack table for a group:

This item is found sitting around PB Matrix field and was Funded by SANDDRAGON and built by a Family team CLAW.

PVC pipe is cheap to buy easy to cut and you can build all sorts of interesting shaped structures...In this case a Gun rack table that frees up the tables and better shows off your rifle guns on game day!

Cost estimate is about 30 dollars but well worth it because it would last forever and could be made transportable for all group events an permanent staging venues.

In this picture, though not all guns are correctly parked, you could see the general idea.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Pictu151

Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 pm

cow bell idea is good!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ever got that Eureka moment...Hhhhmmm!...That would be a good sugested idea for Airsoft!

I figured I creat a threat to list just about every good idea related to airsoft.

Lets not confuse games as a good idea...put those game ideas in the scenario thread.... This thread is dedicated to airsoft design and achitecture... the Fix it and solve it department so to speak!

There may be glitches found in field so do tell the problem and pour on the collective response to solve them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE:

Problem:
Referees are always in a fix getting accidently shot at even though they are wearing red vests to identify them , its always when they are going around corners inspecting the field that an acident could still occur.

I figured some eminating sound effect could be made to identify that the referee is present and is nearby or approaching, besides visual and calling out , why not strap on a cow bell velcrowed to a waist belt?
I walk around and it gave out a good sound, no batteries were required and it could be rung easily even when stopped by bearly moving the hips....(mooo!)

Alernate ideas were to use mini speakers and jamming radio music but there would be no guarantee that a fully charged unit will be available or rugged for every referee!... The cow bells are available at Harbor Frieght hard wear shop for about 3 dollars each!
they are cheap and loud enough, light enough and tough enough to assist referees in further reducing staff related injuries as well as spectators ad men and camera men.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like the idea and it would probably work great...but we also need the refs to stop walking right into our fire! sometimes i will be shooting at someone and the ref just walks into the way and stands there! so that problem should be fixed by the refs themselves.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Glasses get fogged up and there is the fear and very real danger of getting shot in the head, possiblly busting up some front teeth...It just happened to me....The Dentist bill was not pleasent and I could have gotten improved gear instead of fixing a life scar!

Protecting your eyes is manditory but it may be better to upgrade if you are really into this game, sooner or later you will get shot up and wished you took the precautions...

So far Standard minimal goggles just protect the eyes and nothing more... I looked around anf found some neat upgrades that are available and look cool.....LISTED HERE ARE ready to run kits and gear....There are many more but I thought this just about covered, one of every item type that was a step up further from your run of the mill paintball helmet.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Kgrhqn11
Googles ran kit available for clearing fogged up glasses and providing some form of cooling.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas As-mas10

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas T2ec1610
One Gas Mask has a built in fan in the canister section that pumps in cool refreshing air while providing full face protection.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Kgrhqn12
Wanna look human still but not lose face?....there a full face mask that still looks human, it can be painted and further decorated, (Mustache)... I am not sure if this product has mesh eye protection so I would still wear overlapping goggles to add to the effect.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Kgrhqr10
The Iron beak is also cheap and will resist shots near the mouth and cheeks.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas 26d6_110

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Out_0211
Shemag rags for the Terrorist load outs are cheap but generate heat and sweat....its 10 bucks and you will always be looked at as a bad guy!...remember to never forget eye protection!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Arming The Referees!

Some one not calling there hits?

THE TEST:

A Referee is armed with a light springload pistol and will shoot out at a suspected player!

Player must respond or penalty will be enacted!

of course this will also be conducted to ensure that the Honor system is enforced and that all players will be anticipating the possibility that ever hit made could have been fired from a witnessed authority of the field.

If the suspected hit player turns and fires on the Referee as a reflex of not calling any hits, his guilt is cemented!

REFEREES...LOCK & LOAD!

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Tumblr16
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Mini Speakers on airsoft rifles for sound effects!

This is my million dollar idea for a possible product but I need hackers and modders to try it out!

Project concept is that a standard airsoft gun will make a realistic sound effect of the recorded rifle it is imitating... mini speakers are now available for such a hack upgrade... Ipod has an available ad called GUN AP.

The trick is to see if anyone can get a mod to operate so that the gun will sound like the pushing of a door bell!

The digital sound effect could have optional possibilities if whole teams used them....For example, one team uses AK47 sounds efects while the other uses M4s or Silecers!...This would add an interesting dynamic but I need you fellow hobbyists who know more about the guns and electronics to give it a go and post instructions on youtube.

I thought it up but now I leave it to the rest of the whole airsoft loving world to carry out the dream!

P.S.
Some guns seem to already have blowback and are loud but this only refers to electronic speakers in A.E.G.s
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm

lol nice idea about the testing referees. also i found a neat trick online and it works wonders.
wet your shemagh in cold water and wring the majority out. that will keep your head cool. works awesome at foxhole

note: wrapping too tightly around the forehead will cause fogging,
recommended for mouth and neck protection, also to lightly wrap around top of head to keep cool.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm

The testing referees is good, however them getting shot is their own damn fault. Sometimes the referees stand in the middle of the field and persist there after multiple warnings, from more than one person.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
The testing referees is good, however them getting shot is their own damn fault. Sometimes the referees stand in the middle of the field and persist there after multiple warnings, from more than one person.

Thats when you shoot!....Shoot the cow bell if you can!....This is where you discipline the group of referees I am trying so hard to train!

This will all come full circle!... they must keep moving or the cow bell will not work at all!
this is my remedy to create some principles which must be followed to the letter!
You sit, you might get lite!

LOCK & LOAD!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 pm

SandDragon wrote:

EXAMPLE:

Problem:

you dont need a cow bell lol just have them do what the refs do at CQB City, wave a brightly colored flag aroud a corner before they walk out! it works!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

SandDragon wrote:
PVC pipe Gun rack table for a group:

This item is found sitting around PB Matrix field and was Funded by SANDDRAGON and built by a Family team CLAW.

PVC pipe is cheap to buy easy to cut and you can build all sorts of interesting shaped structures...In this case a Gun rack table that frees up the tables and better shows off your rifle guns on game day!

Cost estimate is about 30 dollars but well worth it because it would last forever and could be made transportable for all group events an permanent staging venues.

In this picture, though not all guns are correctly parked, you could see the general idea.

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Pictu151

Vicious's brother actually made a really nice wood one that folds up and everything! its hella heavy though..
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Arming The Referees!

Some one not calling there hits?

THE TEST:

A Referee is armed with a light springload pistol and will shoot out at a suspected player!

Player must respond or penalty will be enacted!

of course this will also be conducted to ensure that the Honor system is enforced and that all players will be anticipating the possibility that ever hit made could have been fired from a witnessed authority of the field.

If the suspected hit player turns and fires on the Referee as a reflex of not calling any hits, his guilt is cemented!

REFEREES...LOCK & LOAD!

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Tumblr16
yup. we do it. only when we really have to.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 am

arming the refs was something i saw at bonita springs, ive been saying this forever but no one ever listens to me.
Back to top Go down
TRIFORCEKNIGHT
Private 1st class
TRIFORCEKNIGHT

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:17 am

the snipers vs. everyone else games were fun.. held a few weeks ago at matrix
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm

destroyer wrote:
arming the refs was something i saw at bonita springs, ive been saying this forever but no one ever listens to me.

Tell , ya what!... When I get back from my trip from California... I will Personally see to it that the Referees are armed with my own set of pistols but they will only be for strickly OFFICIAL USE!

The COW Bell project will also be in play... but why not try it out any ways if possible!

Also I got issues with the staff not acting serious so if they do not change the attidue like talking back to the boss, we should fire them and hire people who will act more diciplined for the cause of our game!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

TRIFORCEKNIGHT wrote:
the snipers vs. everyone else games were fun.. held a few weeks ago at matrix

You are OFF THE TOPIC of this post....This is about Technical good ideas such as the field, gear, bunkers layouts and any itches that need to be scratched!

Leave all game ideas in the game section.
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Do you think its possible to have mobal pieces scenery/structures?If so could it be possible to make fort out of 6 individual peices?
Ex.7ft wood supported by foldable diagonal supports.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 pm

training camp:

matrix has classes on some day during the week to teach little kids or begging airsofters what they should do and how to play the game correctly. teaching them to play fair and how to unjam their guns the basics.

tactical classes: ( mix with the training camp?)

matrix has tactical classes for both young and veteran players teaching them reloads better playing tactic communication so on and so forth

just an idea i had floating in the back of my mind...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 am

Rillickual wrote:
Do you think its possible to have mobal pieces scenery/structures?If so could it be possible to make fort out of 6 individual peices?

I got a Bunker build project but I need really good standard size wooden pallets collected.

I will use one of course and mod it into an old fashioned utility wagon complete with wagon wheels!

The Bunker build type will be completly made transportable so this base can be moved and repositioned many times in the fox hole.

My new design will also fold up so it can be stacked and hidden away if needed.

If anyone who has a truck and the time, please snatch as many wooden pallets or lumber so that I can bunker build it when I return from California.

...If anyone wants to shoot the gun and start the build I will later disclose the building design of the foldable pocket bunker!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:04 am

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Electr10

This really Tiny Speaker is really loud!

It has a line in slot and is rechargable and can be plugged into a computer to recharge it....It has a Micro SD slot also so that it will play your MP3 formated music... You can even leave the Micro Sd in it and just run the Line in .

....this item comes in several colors and is in an all metal shell cylinder....it has a flashing LED light indicator .....You will need to do some Modding if you want to do what I would like to do with it in the next paragraph!

Anyways, whats the big deal?

Why not buy it and Hack it into an airsoft gun!...As I said, It may be possible to get an airsoft gun to even roar like a real one and assign a few preset sound effects to the beat of every pull of the trigger!

Its so tiny... It looks like it could be fitted anywhere in or on an airsoft gun.

I looked this item up and it sells online for a Low price of around 20-30 bucks... maybe even less if you were to buy a few in bulk!....Think like its 15 bucks!

I was not convinced until I saw a live demonstration at a fair in Stockton CA, this item alone is small enough to see be fitted in all small places and is light and portable!

Sure, it might give your position away if the deed was done and you can pull the trigger ...Your Airsoft gun would still be just bad ass as a mod....Take the Hobby to another level and start modding them so the dogs can bark everytime they bite!

There is a tactical advantage to this as certain teams could be assigned a preset sound effect such as AK47s vs the team with Silencers or other special effect sound....taking the game to another level further involves a bit of fearless ingenuity.

Look this little baby up , compare prices and step up if you feel like trying an interesting airsoft gun Mod...PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS SO THAT OTHERS COULD CARRY ON.

AIRSOFT GUN ENGINEERS WANTED!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 am

SandDragon wrote:

It has a line in slot and is rechargable and can be plugged into a computer to recharge it....It has a Micro SD slot also so that it will play your MP3 formated music... You can even leave the Micro Sd in it and just run the Line in .

....this item comes in several colors and is in an all metal shell cylinder....it has a flashing LED light indicator .....You will need to do some Modding if you want to do what I would like to do with it in the next paragraph!

Why not buy it and Hack it into an airsoft gun!...As I said, It may be possible to get an airsoft gun to even roar like a real one and assign a few preset sound effects to the beat of every pull of the trigger!

Its so tiny... It looks like it could be fitted anywhere in or on an airsoft gun.

I looked this item up and it sells online for a Low price of around 20-30 bucks... maybe even less if you were to buy a few in bulk!....Think like its 15 bucks!

I was not convinced until I saw a live demonstration at a fair in Stockton CA, this item alone is small enough to see be fitted in all small places and is light and portable!

Sure, it might give your position away if the deed was done and you can pull the trigger ...Your Airsoft gun would still be just bad ass as a mod....Take the Hobby to another level and start modding them so the dogs can bark everytime they bite!

There is a tactical advantage to this as certain teams could be assigned a preset sound effect such as AK47s vs the team with Silencers or other special effect sound....taking the game to another level further involves a bit of fearless ingenuity.

Look this little baby up , compare prices and step up if you feel like trying an interesting airsoft gun Mod...PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS SO THAT OTHERS COULD CARRY ON.

cause my blowback is sick enough
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

cause my blowback is sick enough

Well this is for those airsoft guns that do not operate with blowback action or gas....This is about trying the addition of more realistic digitally synthetic Sound effects.

It may not be an issue to those who seem satified, but maybe it is a workable idea to all the others who wish to take it to another level.
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Rillickual wrote:

I got a Bunker build project but I need really good standard size wooden pallets collected.

I will use one of course and mod it into an old fashioned utility wagon complete with wagon wheels!

The Bunker build type will be completly made transportable so this base can be moved and repositioned many times in the fox hole.

My new design will also fold up so it can be stacked and hidden away if needed.

If anyone who has a truck and the time, please snatch as many wooden pallets or lumber so that I can bunker build it when I return from California.

...If anyone wants to shoot the gun and start the build I will later disclose the building design of the foldable pocket bunker!
Cool,hope to see it when its up and running and good luck.I'll be checking online in case you need help once you're back.btw cool find on the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas   (The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(The Think Tank) -List any Good Ideas
Page 1 of 1