AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcapSandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Voting_barSandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcapSandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Voting_barSandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon, off to California 2012

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where do you Think SandDragon should visit or Likely be in California...Take your best guess vote
Building Sandcastles on the beach and surfing too!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lost in S.F. Chinatown and eating well with other Chinese SandDragons!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Marroned in Stockton- and bored!...resorted to keeping busy and video gaming!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hiking at Yosemity valley and lost his way- hungry bear nearby!
 0% [ 0 ]
Hanging in Historic Sacramento- maybe pissing off the former GOVENATOR!
 0% [ 0 ]
Accidently locked up in Alcatraz
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Fighting gangs in L.A. at the CQB city airsoft facility
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Hanging in Japantown -SOKYO!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Gambling away the family fortune in Reno!
 0% [ 0 ]
Riding the Cable cars of San Franscisco and a riverboat or two!
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 am

Pandemonium wrote:
seeing these..... slightly makes me want to kill you....

Oh , Yeah...
Forgot to metion about the failed sniper mission and Drive by...see but our victim was no where to be found! lol!

too bad we almost never meet....we could have had a quick bite at the Olde Sacramento mall!

Strange incident at the old Sacremento Golden gate bridge:

2 double agents met at the bridge, and- this meeting never offically happened!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 P1017639

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
seeing these..... slightly makes me want to kill you....

Oh , Yeah...
Forgot to metion about the failed sniper mission and Drive by...see but our victim was no where to be found! lol!

too bad we almost never meet....we could have had a quick bite at the Olde Sacramento mall!

Strange incident at the old Sacremento Golden gate bridge:

2 double agents met at the bridge, and- this meeting never offically happened!
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 P1017639

well i got tomorrow off head over to elk grove ill show you how boring it is LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 pm

September 7th 2012
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Dsc00138
Well Today is the Day I fly back to Miami!

Maybe I did not post as much pictures as last time, but I certainly had a blast in Californai...even stayed up many late nights fighting Zombies in PS3 black ops or watching some new Fresh Anime we got from San Francisco's Japan town.

Damn, some times , I wish I could just hang and stay with my cool California Family but I gotta resume my work in Miami and start work on the beach building Sandcastles for beach resorts as it will now be high season!

SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Dsc00310

Just yesterday I went to Down town historic Lodi and found my Father a cool working Antique Pocket watch as well as visited many cool antique shops , a few comic shops and even a model railroad hobby store!

My bags are packed with soveniers so much so that I have opted to leave a few shirts, some prized books are now in my brothers library collection.

I have decided to leave all my purchaced anime with my brothers, so they could savor the art in both English as well as Japanese....next time I will have to bring my DVd ripper programs....I feel good that I enlarged the Family Anime collection, thogh my little Sister -Zonnia will probablly kill me for not bringing them back!

I posted on Face book, all about it so...I be trolling Cruely for all those who missed out on a family trip to see my Dad and Brothers!

Gonna step aboard my Plane and fly back so hopefully I may recharge some batteries and even airsoft ya bastards upon my arrival.....I have raw video from CQB city that I have yet to post!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
September 7th 2012
SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Dsc00138
Well Today is the Day I fly back to Miami!

Maybe I did not post as much pictures as last time, but I certainly had a blast in Californai...even stayed up many late nights fighting Zombies in PS3 black ops or watching some new Fresh Anime we got from San Francisco's Japan town.

Damn, some times , I wish I could just hang and stay with my cool California Family but I gotta resume my work in Miami and start work on the beach building Sandcastles for beach resorts as it will now be high season!

SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Dsc00310

Just yesterday I went to Down town historic Lodi and found my Father a cool working Antique Pocket watch as well as visited many cool antique shops , a few comic shops and even a model railroad hobby store!

My bags are packed with soveniers so much so that I have opted to leave a few shirts, some prized books are now in my brothers library collection.

I have decided to leave all my purchaced anime with my brothers, so they could savor the art in both English as well as Japanese....next time I will have to bring my DVd ripper programs....I feel good that I enlarged the Family Anime collection, thogh my little Sister -Zonnia will probablly kill me for not bringing them back!

I posted on Face book, all about it so...I be trolling Cruely for all those who missed out on a family trip to see my Dad and Brothers!

Gonna step aboard my Plane and fly back so hopefully I may recharge some batteries and even airsoft ya bastards upon my arrival.....I have raw video from CQB city that I have yet to post!

Demize Productions is happy to lend you a hand with the videos if you want
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:52 am

Im back!

A nice flight to LAX and then straight to Miami International.

I was search by airport security at least 5 time!... must have been the Cool Kimono and decorated Hat I was wearing that provoked a pointed finger!

Also was carrying so many cool electronics and even some new electric model trains...My Modifyied PSP was even checked!

Im still a bit on California time so I took a few naps.

hopefully I will shop around and improve my load out for the next game....or meet up and see what to do for bunker builds and explain all I have to report on CQB city action in California.

Hopefully airsoft action will be made and conducted better... and I will be posting videos of Californai CQB city in a belated debrief.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:48 am

SandDragon wrote:
Im back!

I was search by airport security at least 5 time!... must have been the Cool Kimono and decorated Hat I was wearing that provoked a pointed finger!

Also was carrying so many cool electronics and even some new electric model trains...My Modifyied PSP was even checked!

hopefully I will shop around and improve my load out for the next game....or meet up and see what to do for bunker builds and explain all I have to report on CQB city action in California.

Hopefully airsoft action will be made and conducted better... and I will be posting videos of Californai CQB city in a belated debrief.
you didnt mention anime or comicon? those are the golden words my friend... the golden words...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Im back!

you didnt mention anime or comicon? those are the golden words my friend... the golden words...

ATTACK OF THE OTAKU!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Im back!

ATTACK OF THE OTAKU!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i saw Konata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon, off to California 2012   SandDragon, off to California 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon, off to California 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2