AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcapWarning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Voting_barWarning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcapWarning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Voting_barWarning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!

Go down 
5 posters

Its Ok to Talk and post detailed designs?
Easy built Bomb and Trap topics are too taboo
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap17%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
This kind of detailed shit is found on TV and Movies.
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap9%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
America can handle this
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap9%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
America cannot handle this
 9% [ 2 ]
Posting topics about this is illegal or should be
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap4%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Most American Kids are idiots, retards and punks....why feed the fire?
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap17%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
American kids are smart to your knowlege
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap4%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
The Bad guys are Creative fucks
Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_lcap26%Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
The Bad guys are too stupid to build anything
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 am

Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!

I am concerned about some pretty unstable people who are smart enough to get their hands on some serious stuff, yet too stupid to be considered stable human beings.

Thus I highly advise that topics about building real live dangerious stuff be censored to yourselves as some stupid teenager may thus try to copy and try some idiotic experiment, and quite possiblly injure themselves or others.

Example of Idiots that get their hands on gear and do the diry deeds can be related to the "Batman movie" Theatre shooting.

but there are other asshole kids that actually have no self control and are more likelly to play with matches and start fires....

Complicated booby traps and hunting stuff should not be posted but this is just my oppinion... it is very possible to make a deadly booby trap that could be stepped on using any small bullet - I leave out the final details but its rather nasty and too easy to make!......Even a shame that such knowlege was available!

I know I could handle it, but maybe it is better that matters of prevention could be a first remedy against a sociaty of disfunctional American youth......

To our American Youth:

DO YOU REALLY PLEDGE OF ALEGIANCE, TO OUR FLAG?

Now think about the Oath.... and then Say it as in prayer....Live the Oath to the letter!

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

Hey now don't pin this on all the teenagers!

I could probably list off a handful of adults I met with less maturity than me!

No need to point any fingers, from the time I've been here I've read nothing relating to building destructive, live weapons. If anyone's stupid enough to post that on a public forum that anyone can see, the can be removed by admins and whatnot. If worse comes to worse someone could get I.P. traced and raided by s.w.a.t. and get put in their place...don't worry about this sandy, if anything comes up leave it to higher authority
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm

O.o where did this come from?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 pm

there are several to vote for here, but i pick the bad guys that are creative
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
there are several to vote for here, but i pick the bad guys that are creative
indeed they are...
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: wrong pick   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:22 am

revote to he bad guys are crative fucks!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:46 am

sparks wrote:
revote to he bad guys are crative fucks!
LMAO a revote!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm

RecoN wrote:
Hey now don't pin this on all the teenagers!

I could probably list off a handful of adults I met with less maturity than me!

No need to point any fingers, from the time I've been here I've read nothing relating to building destructive, live weapons. If anyone's stupid enough to post that on a public forum that anyone can see, the can be removed by admins and whatnot. If worse comes to worse someone could get I.P. traced and raided by s.w.a.t. and get put in their place...don't worry about this sandy, if anything comes up leave it to higher authority

Well there are plenty of idiots and wiseguys who think they are smart and witty enough to concock something that could be indeed Dangerious!

Take those BB grenades for example and even some smoke devices....The RPG rocket launcher that could actually hurl a toy missle using model rocket motors may actually have some deadly effect and create a serious accident in the sport.

Now there are some actual malicious people who are mostly very young or immature adults who play on impulse....they are smart enough to get access to the information and yet stupid enough to actually try and use them or make them!

Unfortunatelly there is probablly already enough online information out there for some nitwitt to build there own equivalent of something dangerious and possiblly deadly.

For the Crazy Mad Scientist types....our only hope is that these guys are actually morally well and do not exploit exploits that are discovered.....the bad guys are indeed creative and this is true as it was on September 911 Attacks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!   Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning on Real weapons and booby traps...building a bomb!!!
Page 1 of 1