AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB Matrix Still in the game! Vote_lcapPB Matrix Still in the game! Voting_barPB Matrix Still in the game! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB Matrix Still in the game! Vote_lcapPB Matrix Still in the game! Voting_barPB Matrix Still in the game! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB Matrix Still in the game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB Matrix Still in the game! Empty
PostSubject: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 pm

For all of you stragglers, still not in the know, but wanna still play Airsoft and have action.

PB Matrix is still operational despite the new surgents of brand new competing airsoft venues.

I just heard it from Leo himself and he is personally conducting and catering services and parties for bothj airsoft and paintball players.

For those of you in the know of his service, you can either drop in and play or move on to the more advanced fields.

My personal review is that the service is not as great as other fields, but it may be great for novice players and party goers in that local area.
it also has interesting sections, not found at other fields so a good change of pace is always good now and then.

Entrance is 15 dollars and is located just south of metro zoo area....

Please chill with the previous negative feed back... I too got some baggage too but the old man still thinks hes in the game and as long as he is keeping a venue open to our sport, then he is also on our side!
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Awesome. It's good for personal games and training woth your team.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 pm

*with
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 am

good to hear. i like the field.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Current update post... December 13, 2012

The Field is still Active....I may post an update from time to time on this thread.

Any additional posted updates and pictures are welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Loyal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Loyal

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 pm

BRING BACK MATRIX!!! i kinda miss that field we should restore it to its original glory
Back to top Go down
http://tacticalshadowops.webs.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

Well because no one is currentlly posting recent reports on this field, we are all kind of flying blind.

It would help that at least one person who visited any field, post a current or recent debrief on the Game day conditions...in a way, you are still saying that people are still activelly attending on game day.

Since Ive been working myself every weekend,I do not understand why the burden of reporting most of the debriefs has fallen so squarely on my shoulders...those of you who log on and play at any field should make an effort and post the current status- film, pictures, loadouts and even stuff you wanna trade and sell!
Back to top Go down
butfart1

butfart1

PostSubject: Matrix Tactical   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 pm

PB Matrix is still up and kicking the field i great I play there all the time but it does get boring because there are some new places opening up here in miami including the Miami Airsoft CQB indoor arena which I am psyched for can't wait,The Miami Airsoft indoor arena will be opening within the next couple of weeks-Adam Big Tank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Still in the game!   PB Matrix Still in the game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Matrix Still in the game!
Page 1 of 1