AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Vote_lcapThe End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Voting_barThe End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Vote_lcapThe End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Voting_barThe End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Empty
PostSubject: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Yup, pretty soon i may have to give up airsofting. I have Cerebral Palsy, so i cant run like most people can. for last 6 months or so ive seen a rapid decline in my ability to be fast on my feet. this last game NLN went to i really struggled to power walk to the objectives. speed in CQB is vital, and since i no longer have the ability to run i may soon will have to give up airsofting all together. if i do quit, ill most likely just be a ref or be the cameramen for NLN.....

the end is near for my airsofting career........ very near.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:07 pm

NOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Louis wrote:
NOOO!!!!!
im not gonna stop until it is absolutely impossible for me to airsoft
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. When I buy my gaming pc in the future, it'd be awesome to play with you. It really sucks having to leave something you love because of limits like disease.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm

RecoN wrote:
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. When I buy my gaming pc in the future, it'd be awesome to play with you. It really sucks having to leave something you love because of limits like disease.
indeed it is a bummer but it is wat it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming   The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of my Airsofting Career is Coming
Page 1 of 1