AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Vote_lcapGrand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Voting_barGrand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Vote_lcapGrand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Voting_barGrand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly!   Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:04 pm

This game was made by punks for punks!

It uses a 3rd person perspective platform gameplay where everyone online runs around with infinite Radar on and auto aim is king!

snipers can forget about hiding in a bush generally all players noobishly look for dots on the radar , missions require the use of Radar.

You cannot strafe with a sniper to adjust the aim, controls are often too sensitive for my shooting style.

This is GTA and yet you cannot steal and make any vehicle yours and use it in as a personal vehicle.

personal vehicles are nanny protected so if you blow some one up you are only voting yourself into a bad sport lobby.

Bad sport lobby, is really badly designed and if you are there you will not be able to hang out with your online friends for several real days- 2 weeks to a month.

Its own forum sucks...even posting daily on feedback and creating positive topics about the game and what could be done to fix it could get you automatically suspended.

I play without the radar sometimes and the hud and I find it rather interesting, I stay on the sidewalks and even drive in my lane and look around but all this gets blown up when some troll drops in because he is using the radar to find me...In relation to airsoft , this is cheating using and abusing the radar, there is no honor system in online gaming...players often even resort to Glitching and all sorts of exploits... no one wants to play the game as it was intended.

AI also magically spawns, traffic generates so forget about catching a train on schedule, some cars and stuff may also magically disappear!
You are limited on property's and cars...several patches have rendered even gifting a car to a friend impossible.
Calling to put a bounty on some one is now limited to use ever 30 minutes so you cannot troll a bounty on some one any more...The Tanks are still annoying , its the TROLL GAME!

Good thing this is not real life or every person around would just be trolling each other and there mom too!

FREEMODE has no direction or agendas, generally players care more about finding dots on the radar to troll on, its rather silly and childish...I do not understand why there is no hardcore lobby that does away with the Radar like they did with the auto aim?

I still play it but try to play it on my terms but Rock star has started to render all rare Easter egg cars as something that can be simply bought.

I am now level 260 and I am find less and less motivation to play this and who will want to play against AI cops that walk over to your area, even if you are hiding...Stealth kills and silencers aren't worth a damn!

glitchers and modders are everywhere in all online video games... it makes me want to quite video gaming altogether and get back into real sports and hobby's...some very productive.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly!   Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Pirate flag 
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com

Grand Theft Auto Online is garbage silly!
Page 1 of 1