AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Video Game Review section Vote_lcapVideo Game Review section Voting_barVideo Game Review section Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Video Game Review section Vote_lcapVideo Game Review section Voting_barVideo Game Review section Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Video Game Review section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Video Game Review section Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 am

Everyone here likes video games so how about starting up a review thread?

I invite everyone to post topics on any video game experience in the hopes that possiblly future game designers may even read up on our reviews, maybe even listen to player feedback.

Video Game Review section Tomb_r10

I will start out by posting a detailed review of TOMB RAIDER (2013)

I would like to say that this game was indeed pretty neat but it was not without its kinks...I would not like to spoil it for you all so I will not try to spoil the plot.

The game is initally more like a movie and there are some rather irritating parts that simply dictate that you must perform the said actions or you just plain die!..I was annoyed by the fact that in normal game play I was always in stealth mode and yet their were these fucking bullshit cut scenes-BOO!
There are also many one way areas of the map in which once you enter, there is no return to that point.

Stealth seems to be a big part of this game but mostly goes out the window as some scenes just don't allow you to take advantage of this...Boss battles were like puzzles and justified head shots were denied!- ONLY IN THE VIDEO GAMES does this happens!

The island map is said to be populated by many armed survivors but I often found the map mostly with a few people guarding along the way and some who would spawn in areas randomly...I found it annoying though when a deserted area that looked empty, suddeny had enemys spawn out of nowhere!- I would have preferred fighting an already scoped out crowd.

The Player:
Lara Croft is limited...even though the game implies exploring the map, you actually are limited in where you can explore by deadly boundries, Falling off cliffs, There is no Swimming, in one scene she refuses to go back down a rope ladder she had previously climbed, the map seems vast and large and yet you are trapped in the limited areas of the explorable map- it is very shallow- I wish it was deep!

The Map:
It seems like they were trying to copy off RED DEAD REDEMTION or maybe Zelda 64....A lot of hook shot type puzzles, mountain climbing but absolutelly NO SWIMMING!
I personally studied architecture and I must say this land design is a wild mess!
The Ship you wreck, The Endurance is seen upon reaching it being tied up and looted, you have only just wrecked and yet it looks Hella rusty...when you look at it from ship wreck beach, the ships bow is angled at around 30 degrees skyward!
Old WW2 Buildings , Ancient villages , Temples and old ships litter the map but It just doesn't make sense to the story plot.... On shipwreck beach, there is a huge Japanese battleship split along side an area where there are also many cranes...How could this possiblly be a dock?

There are also WW2 bunkers, unfortunatelly you cannot explore all the rooms simply because they are soposiblly bombed out or caved in.
At the seaside cliff bunker there is a parked truck, ah, where was that going?....I saw no road, how did it get there?
The game play was not bad, but I looked around and saw a lot of nonsense to detail and the kind of shit n00bs would never notice.

Some rather heavy duty structures were constructed by the Japanese Imperial Army and possiblly the survivors...of course it was the Japanese who established serious buildings and yet the map does not quite explain itself- like we would examine where were the original roads and structures laid out....Close you eyes and imagine what the place would have looked like when it was not ruined!

Free roaming- is an almost, this is not like read dead redemption or GTA4 but it should have been, each area is very compatmentalized and you can never explore out of bounds of the map, ultimatelly, the map is your own worst enemy- Falling and dying will be common,I really wished that the designers made the map fully explorable like a GTA 4 map, maybe even ridable vehicals too! wandering around in the forest was more like walking around in a room enviornment- In RED DEAD REDEMPTION- now that map had some serious forest areas and miles of land to explore!

Weapons:
I can understand the general plot but the ammo part was just n00bish...ammo actually spawned ranomly so no player ever had to worry about running out of resources...they should have made it like an old RESIDENT EVIL game where ammo found was limited when found and if you spent it all, that was that!...at first I was careful with spending ammo, then I said what the hell but it was all shallow fun- it could have been more gratifiying being more scared of running out of ammo and trying to be wise about ammo usage.

The Bots:
This part should have been like a GTA map full of people walking about not spawning out of nowhere!..the bots did not seem like normal people in survior mode, where was the fishing and farming- a crazy cult of people and the game never specifies what the Island population count ever is.
The cursed Samurai warriors...there is an apparent army of Walking zombie undead ninjas and an Evil Queen with magic powers....I would love to fight them all and kill them, but once again, the game structure will not allow you to practice a standard GTA style hit and run attack....The samurai simply strike you dead with arrows and it plays your death scene, BOO!

Multiplayer:
looks like a rip off RED DEAD REDEMPTION and clunky controls too.
Its a bit refreshing to see areas of the map never explored - that is, where on the map are those are?...in single play I did not see a submarine base- in multiplayer there is this map where you are on some part of the island that it exists.- I found myself exploring more than fighting.
-and the game play did not float my boat!

MY SUMMARY:
They did a great job making a fun game, and I beat it within a week, Don't let my negative feedback stop you from playing it though as I am merely reflecting on how they could have made it better... It would have been alsome interesting if I could really raid the tomb by glitching the map and seeing the whole map like you could see it like Flying a Helicopter in GTA4....I think for a game involving action, adventure and exploring, why put a limit on exploring- let the player walk the whole map enviornment!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Everyone here likes video games so how about starting up a review thread?

I invite everyone to post topics on any video game experience in the hopes that possiblly future game designers may even read up on our reviews, maybe even listen to player feedback.

Video Game Review section Tomb_r10

I will start out by posting a detailed review of TOMB RAIDER (2013)

I would like to say that this game was indeed pretty neat but it was not without its kinks...I would not like to spoil it for you all so I will not try to spoil the plot.

The game is initally more like a movie and there are some rather irritating parts that simply dictate that you must perform the said actions or you just plain die!..I was annoyed by the fact that in normal game play I was always in stealth mode and yet their were these fucking bullshit cut scenes-BOO!
There are also many one way areas of the map in which once you enter, there is no return to that point.

Stealth seems to be a big part of this game but mostly goes out the window as some scenes just don't allow you to take advantage of this...Boss battles were like puzzles and justified head shots were denied!- ONLY IN THE VIDEO GAMES does this happens!

The island map is said to be populated by many armed survivors but I often found the map mostly with a few people guarding along the way and some who would spawn in areas randomly...I found it annoying though when a deserted area that looked empty, suddeny had enemys spawn out of nowhere!- I would have preferred fighting an already scoped out crowd.

The Player:
Lara Croft is limited...even though the game implies exploring the map, you actually are limited in where you can explore by deadly boundries, Falling off cliffs, There is no Swimming, in one scene she refuses to go back down a rope ladder she had previously climbed, the map seems vast and large and yet you are trapped in the limited areas of the explorable map- it is very shallow- I wish it was deep!

The Map:
It seems like they were trying to copy off RED DEAD REDEMTION or maybe Zelda 64....A lot of hook shot type puzzles, mountain climbing but absolutelly NO SWIMMING!
I personally studied architecture and I must say this land design is a wild mess!
The Ship you wreck, The Endurance is seen upon reaching it being tied up and looted, you have only just wrecked and yet it looks Hella rusty...when you look at it from ship wreck beach, the ships bow is angled at around 30 degrees skyward!
Old WW2 Buildings , Ancient villages , Temples and old ships litter the map but It just doesn't make sense to the story plot.... On shipwreck beach, there is a huge Japanese battleship split along side an area where there are also many cranes...How could this possiblly be a dock?

There are also WW2 bunkers, unfortunatelly you cannot explore all the rooms simply because they are soposiblly bombed out or caved in.
At the seaside cliff bunker there is a parked truck, ah, where was that going?....I saw no road, how did it get there?
The game play was not bad, but I looked around and saw a lot of nonsense to detail and the kind of shit n00bs would never notice.

Some rather heavy duty structures were constructed by the Japanese Imperial Army and possiblly the survivors...of course it was the Japanese who established serious buildings and yet the map does not quite explain itself- like we would examine where were the original roads and structures laid out....Close you eyes and imagine what the place would have looked like when it was not ruined!

Free roaming- is an almost, this is not like read dead redemption or GTA4 but it should have been, each area is very compatmentalized and you can never explore out of bounds of the map, ultimatelly, the map is your own worst enemy- Falling and dying will be common,I really wished that the designers made the map fully explorable like a GTA 4 map, maybe even ridable vehicals too! wandering around in the forest was more like walking around in a room enviornment- In RED DEAD REDEMPTION- now that map had some serious forest areas and miles of land to explore!

Weapons:
I can understand the general plot but the ammo part was just n00bish...ammo actually spawned ranomly so no player ever had to worry about running out of resources...they should have made it like an old RESIDENT EVIL game where ammo found was limited when found and if you spent it all, that was that!...at first I was careful with spending ammo, then I said what the hell but it was all shallow fun- it could have been more gratifiying being more scared of running out of ammo and trying to be wise about ammo usage.

The Bots:
This part should have been like a GTA map full of people walking about not spawning out of nowhere!..the bots did not seem like normal people in survior mode, where was the fishing and farming- a crazy cult of people and the game never specifies what the Island population count ever is.
The cursed Samurai warriors...there is an apparent army of Walking zombie undead ninjas and an Evil Queen with magic powers....I would love to fight them all and kill them, but once again, the game structure will not allow you to practice a standard GTA style hit and run attack....The samurai simply strike you dead with arrows and it plays your death scene, BOO!

Multiplayer:
looks like a rip off RED DEAD REDEMPTION and clunky controls too.
Its a bit refreshing to see areas of the map never explored - that is, where on the map are those are?...in single play I did not see a submarine base- in multiplayer there is this map where you are on some part of the island that it exists.- I found myself exploring more than fighting.
-and the game play did not float my boat!

MY SUMMARY:
They did a great job making a fun game, and I beat it within a week, Don't let my negative feedback stop you from playing it though as I am merely reflecting on how they could have made it better... It would have been alsome interesting if I could really raid the tomb by glitching the map and seeing the whole map like you could see it like Flying a Helicopter in GTA4....I think for a game involving action, adventure and exploring, why put a limit on exploring- let the player walk the whole map enviornment!
OHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
thegunguy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
thegunguy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 am

you played this on console?
i played on pc and could see people in the area and didn't have a problem with random spawns.
only saying this because some console games that are somewhat recent have issues with pop-in textures and other problems.
also there are collectibles that partially explain some stuff about the bunkers, ect. but it still leaves holes (i don't have all of them)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:03 pm

thegunguy wrote:
you played this on console?
i played on pc and could see people in the area and didn't have a problem with random spawns.
only saying this because some console games that are somewhat recent have issues with pop-in textures and other problems.
also there are collectibles that partially explain some stuff about the bunkers, ect. but it still leaves holes (i don't have all of them)

I played the TOMB RAIDER 2013 on Playstation 3 system....I actually am currently unable to find the last 2 collectables hidden items....One landmine on shipwreck beach seems elusive to find as well as the nearby sea side cliff bunker is not giving up the one last signs of life banner.... I was using her special hunting skill to highlight suspicious objects but aparentlly they hide them too well....Time to move on!....I got other games I wanna play ...this game was like living a movie and nothing more can be created after the quest is over.

Replay value on this game might not be as high as say replaying an old Zelda 64 nintendo...but who knows it kinda follows the same path and Lara Croft might as well have been Link lost in the Damn forest!

I apologize also for maybe not covering multiplayer as much, Im sure it probablly is fun, but Im so hooked on Call of duty Black opps, Id rather just move on and play my old favorites.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:46 am

NI NO KUNI:

I pretty much beat the NI No Kuni Video game on PS3... but it dawned upon me...That game though could have been better...I have issues with the monotinous music, It takes forever to Level up, and in the fighting pokemon scenes, I am not fully incontrol and am just at the plain mercy of the bots...Well I did the whole quest ...I might as well sell or trade this one in soon...This game was irritating as it was challenging and some bits that were no fun at all!
I did'nt like the little kids portayed...like some kind of Harry potter...(NEATO!)

I actually did my very best and patentlly tolerated playing this crap to its end.

The game dials in random attacks in battle scenes, My own bots tend to waste magic or perform useless attacks or heal if ever so scratched!

No day or night cycle...in fact the whole fantasy world was pretty unrealistic by denying this general feel of time passing.

Graphics are great in town and in dungeons but the general huge map to travel in is substandard crap!....I say they cut corners here, if they had at least included all areas traveled to be seen like what was in the dungeons and towns, I would have better acepted this game.

I found it extremely hard to capture Familures-Pokemon creatures....It was almost like really had no control of the outcome of the fight...in some cases, when leveled up extremly high, this game can play itself, just put down the controller after initiating the fight and watch the bots do all the work!

I did like the erran quests, just about the only good part of this game that allowed you to investigate and use your brain....

That Ding dong dell town was the only 1st and beautiful town in the game...the other places looked so small and it didn't seem like there were anything worthy to explore, Man Ive seen better games like Zelda 64 showing great town, castle and village interaction.

Boss battles seem to cheat....Of course there is no way of knowing how much MP the bosses or any enemy has and in fact I assume all enemy battles up against would be using infinate MP.
It may dawn upon you players to see how rigged this game has become!

My summary:
This game takes forever to play and is slightly fun to be honest...If you want to live and play in an anime world, you will enjoy the quest but pay dearly trying to do these pathetic battles that really just give you a shallow victory if you indeed dedicated the time to level up.
This game if for those who are infact obsessed with collecting and finding stuff...the battle scenes and victory crys will rot yer brains.

Better to Try playing Zelda 64 or Windwaker on the Wii, NI NO KUNI is nothing I would ever replay....One game similare but addictingly fun would be the Valkary Chronicles.

Video Game Review section Untitl11

In Valkary Chronicles...This game features great stragie fighting but after a while you too may notice how stupid the enemy bots move...I only wonder what would happen if this game was offered up as a multiplayer game where battles will be more like chess!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Video Game Review section Origin10

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

Just got this game and its typical GTA stuff in story mode and fun with fantastic additions...I did not even beat the game when I logged ont the Online game section and this is where it shines!

Now you are running and gunning the Streets of LA with the sheer goal of gaining status and money as well as owning one of the various properties found all around with many challenges and missions to do.

This game is currently pending updates as more stuff is going to be added and it may be sort of like a Playstation home lobby!

Chatt is sort of wierd as you do not see a tag as to who is talking, and noobs will be noobs and one will screach and squalk up a storm until you gotta mute them all!

Controls on driving are great as usual but gunning stuff with an ever present radar kills any attemp at a surprise stealth kill with a knife...You also cannt straft with a sniper. Bots allways spawn randomly...In fact GTA game engine must be all about spawning stuff around the players randomly and it can get annoying as to how the Fuck that got there and How was that possible to find me!???

It dawns upon me that the CPU is programed to cheat.

I figured out how to defeat Spawning Police bots and other random spawns but you must form a team of friends to always be ahead of you as well as behind, It turns out that a random bot will spawn out like magic on the wanted players blind spots and in order to keep the game honest another player viewing from afar will disable that!...One night I got all 1...6 players to all attack the Air base and it was nuts!
I saw the CPU was playing dirty until we all spread out and formed a perimter, after eliminating most of the bots and they were unable to respawn one guy actually walked the base unharrassed and climed into a tank!....Of course the minute everyone turned around, the bots all respawned!....NOW YOU KNOW THE GAME IS SPAMMING AND THIS IS THE CODE!....Those bots are EVIL!

I also took a Jet fighter from the base and was blasted off during take off so when I resorted to taking off now, to avoid a missle from spawning randomly behind me, I would depress the rear view button and keep the nose up as I throttled away!

Extending a Maximum radar will also somewhat help but it eats up other viewing space and still a Helicopter could still magically appear...Minimising radar also allows the bots in your blind spot and any other object to vanish!

Of cource the Game team is in fact listening to feed back so i sent my list of Feedback, hopefully they will allow players to own more than one property or maximise the garage to more than just 10 cars...They are also adding more online stuff so Now I play this game online and do not feel a need to do story mode.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 am

Additional update to GTAV online review:

It dawns upon me that GTAV is all about spawning and spamming stuff and it is outrageous as to how enemy bot AI or other objects got into my enviornment hunting for the player... this angered me even more when It seemed like magically another Helicopter or bot would apear in an area I just cleared....In surival mode games I found myself camping in a corner and venturing out to hunt for those bots only allowed them to spawn right behing you and flank....This is bullshit!

In the city, Enemy AI should have been dispatched and thus make the journey to answer the call but Rockstar made it so that AI bots could and would spawn anywhere and find the players.

Later on I was sent to the BAD SPORT LOBBY which was something I was unaware, Once you are sent there you cannot interact with your friends who are online and you may have to stay there for a real time duration of several days playing other bad sports.

The Bad sport is issued to players who destroy anyones personal cars as a silly form of nanny protection, Now I cannot hunt using a Jet, Army tank or aim explosives hunting bountys because everyone playing is running and gunning in their favorite personal car!

I have also seen Bad sport issued to me by players deliberatlly running their own cars into my army tank to exploit the fact they cannot counter players who had a tank.

Other players also trolled with the tank as they were almost invunerable to attacks and some guys would run down people in passive mode.

The BAD SPORT Lobby concept is so bad that players have been posting petitions to have it removed.

I am also unhappy that the Helicopters with missles kept auto targeting the police rendering them useless for a dead recon shot, the missle would just sail past the intended target and hit a cop and then we would see the same pointless spawning of AI in all and any direction.

Enemy AI should spawn like at a police station or army base and make some kind of real time journey...What it does now kills my game and Ive played better games where I could push back an enemy and see why or where they were coming from.... with GTAV you can never tell when or where they are coming from or how the fuck the bots found you!

The GTA chase scenes where bots spawn and hunt you is way too old and it shows a cheap enviornmental element in gameplay that spwns so randomly its just unrealistic.

Items such as vehicals - Armored cars being chased as they were spawned , as I closed in on its fixed location would suddenly dissapear or get reasigned to another area of the map...even a truck blown open sometimes refused to spawn any money....any vehical also tended to dissapear if you walked to far away or got in or out of several vehicles screwing around in a parking lot.

Cars generated on the streets , are they really there?- unless another player is there, we can never tell the true traffic of any one area... cars should spawn from a house and go some where and back running their own simulation....a returning sim could be robbed possibly with more loot after the days end.

I am not sure if Rockstar is going to fix the BAD SPORT ISSUES because it certainly rendered my tank fighting tactics useless and its only available in freemode, frankly all explosives and vehicle weapons were ment for fighting vehicles and vehicles are weapons, it is just common tactics and stratagie to intercept the enemy on the move or disable enemy movement... I just dont see why personal vehicles are not only defended by this Bad sport program which just defeats the purpose of freemode and art of war.

The Police spawn system actually act like brakes in the game, the interupt player battles in their sheer numbers and can ruin the fight...The auto lock on is also nonselective as it can auto target anything and anyone...there should have been a way to make it not auto aim friends or crew.

The chaos of free mode online is none specific and mindless fighting with players hunting players unless you did in fact organize a crew.... I feel that the game should have ran as so upon entry into the lobby as 2 or more teams fighting for territory control of the map.
-or make it Cops verses robbers where players actually had to partake as either side.

Radar is also a shame....no matter where you are, players can find others so there is no moment of stealth unless you buy a minute from LESTER!...Radar should be set so when players actually drew near within a certain range they would dissapear from radar so a knife kill could be possible....Sniping is also an issue becaue player position is mostly known to anyone paying attention.

If I could alter game play myself I would definatlly want to alter the game so that players may be motivated to rob the richest players in the game...make some kind of challenge attacking or defending some players home where it could be possible to loot and rob.

The Prison also looks like a good area to create an escape scenario with bounty hunts automatically placed on players busting out.

remove the confiscated vehicle and just place any player instead in the jail... as soon as they break out a warrant would sooner or later generate by the corrupt system in which you must survive.
GTAV is offering future gameplay so all is not lost, I am still going online trying to level up and hoping that they may reset the game play...Hopefully they may dive into this Airsoft forum and look at our Scenarios section and see what games Game masters have come up with in Airsoft.

The game is not all a loss as it still got a lot of stuff to mine out...The race games will unlock available stuff for your cars but it looks like it will take forever unless you can get a player willing to host a game that is always fixed.... after races there are some fun things to do with vehicles in the enviornment and tooling around with cars.

Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: GTAV notes and ideas   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Feedback on the GTAV online game:
After spending hours in the game these are my notes and ideas for the designers to add or fix.
The list is really long and discusses ideas and fixes, thanks for reading up on all of it, I hope for improvements as a fan....this is a copy of a letter I sent to them as feedback but as an airsofter, GtA is a game of freemode that relates to airsoft and thus requires improvements to address topics for game play as well as including scenarios with some form of structure...You will never see an airsoft game where we will be playing -free for all- and the game , starts, NOW!affraid 

Police spawn too randomly and actually generate out of nowhere, it is very hard to clear or secure an area.
The same goes for Gang fights, I would rather enter an area where Gang members of the first wave have already fully generated and all other gang waves must ride into the area..I’m tired of having to turn around and see enemy AI magically teleport in a cleared zone- Fighting Zombies in Call of duty is far more fun and at least they must enter from certain doors and windows!

Racing cars to unlock stuff is too difficult why not scatter parts and upgrades for players to find and trade…Make trading with players possible to Acquire hard to get mods.
If you were to race Rat-loader in the muscle class, that car is already far slower than the others and is handicapped so badly that other unmodified stock muscle cars would do circles around it – Make races where they are given an extra head start and delay the faster cars at the start or place these slower vehicles where they can only race their own based on top speed and acceleration.

No races class for the Beach bum cars! Also there is nothing offered for a custom van hippy VW surfer bus- add another race along the beach.

Where’s my Ammo? Every time I get shot dead in Online by a player I lose a little ammo but pull out a grenade launcher , RPG or Minigun and get killed, it is rather annoying system of taxing the player when they are out in the middle of nowhere and the Minigun they needed which was once full is now empty, you lose half your grenade launcher ammo if killed or 2 rockets if you had the RPG out….Remove the Magazine tax because the Minigun has no Magazine and must be filled by buying 100 rounds.
It is too easy to wipe out the Minigun of ammo at least reduce its loss from total to a fraction like 100- 1000 rounds if killed or its useless to waste money on stocking up on ammo.

Personal Vehicles do not need protection at all.
Hunting down the players in their personal vehicles is not being bad sport because most of the time the player and their vehicle are as one and those players often attack in them as well as run away in them making bounty hunting with an attack helicopter or stolen jetfighter a joke.
All vehicles should be seen as a weapon that could and should be neutralized like the military does…there is no strategy in allowing the enemy access to a vehicle that poses a threat to yourself.

The Bad sport Lobby is too weird! Getting their because you had to defend yourself from a car attack is wrong. players attack in their personal vehicles as well as all those chased…the vehicle and the player are as one and should never be separated in which cases it may be the heart and soul of the game to destroy a personal vehicle in order to win or survive any form of attack….bad sport should be based on a player poll vote… the fact that you cannot play with your online friends is anti social of Rock star online and that you must stay there for several real days is a rather waste of a good weekend…I just bought my army tank and its rather useless against vehicles…. In was also getting rammed by suicide attacks by pathetic players….Add a tank killing weapon or fix the RPG so that it would require less rockets or include a vulnerable area such as the tank track or rear of the battle tank.
Bad sport should be issued to those who were in fact killed in passive mode…getting killed in your car while in passive mode or being run over is the only way another player can troll another player in passive mode, those should be the triggers that add up negative points to a bad sport lobby…Also any form to Team crew killing or getting kicked and reported.
The bad sport lobby can still be fun but give it a real legit reason that makes sense or remove it.

Make Sniper rifles work better…Objects too far away are sometimes not rendered when they should and a player just pops up or vanishes…there is no strafing in the sniper mode please fix!

The Mechanic should do more programmable chores, why not call him in to take another car back to the garage or sell a stolen car you just found so you can multi task? This would also make for an interesting scenario where other players could find and jack them if they were found or if they are killed it would delay mechanic service of the intercepted car.

Radar needs to be modified so one could hide in close quarters battle…It takes too long to fidget through the clumsy cell phone to get Lester to remove from Radar , where’s the camouflage? I cannot even do a knife attack from behind!
In other games, Radar is not in play for Snipers unless they fired, why not employ Lester to offer Radar hacks to troubled players rather than reveal all players in the game, offer more stealth service.

The prison would be a great area for a staged scenario- put busted players in jail and if they break out, they are wearing prison duds and get a bounty minutes after the break out- WANTED POSTERS?...probably better as an alternate to the bad sport lobby.

The Army base is a cool area for attack and defend… open the gates, tank battles are great in the country side….It is interesting seeing all 16 players scale the walls and cooperate to loot the base….This is an area where I would definitely assign Enemy AI spawn areas so waves of infantry could and would generate and roll out, please no more magic random spawns as its very hard to clear out secured areas of the map.

Hide more online Easter egg hunts besides hidden jumps and bridges…add a new online scavenger hunt in order to get a new vehicle, like traveling around in a pickup truck to find hints that clues the American picker to find rare hard to find items for a future build.

Add more upgraded parts for cars, new horns, hydraulics , low-rider custom paint jobs or allow emblem maker to pattern the theme in painting all cars so they are truly unique…more hood ornaments and continental kits or allow adding surfer racks with emblems on the surfboards!

I would like to redeem all locked cars, I later learned that the Hot-knife was only offered in collector’s edition only after I bought the game…If I had known about this I would have bought it… please offer a redemption code to buy them in your online store as well as new cars and cool add on stuff…players don’t like to be left behind so offer a chance to catch up on the car collecting!

Offer more 10 car Garages capacity locations also in the country or allow the player to own another property where they could have any place anywhere or customize the existing capacity and status of any location.

What is the limit on Players leveling after 120? Will there be weapons and gear beyond 1000!? Is it possible to buy access to jet fighters and other cars through leveling?, where is the absolute ceiling on this, please add more weapons to unlock, Chainsaw, Flamethrower, landmines, Katana swords, and more!

Automatically assign in free mode a sort of team auto balance for players not in a crew, remove auto aim on friends and crew.

Offer cops and robbers to the players scenarios where players could also partake as cops…in this mode the lobby is divided with bad guys and the good, good guys spawn from any LSPD station or Base EMS facility and can wear tactical gear and run and gun with the AI bots....Bad guys spawn in prison or at the hospitals and are only hunted after a prison break out, a bounty is placed , or have wanted stars….players who are cops must answer the call before the stars wear out….you could call for back up… include a cop ranking system.

EMS services, why not partake in a randomly generated rescue event? Add rescue missions to put out forest fires, coast guard rescue and lifeguarding on the beach?..online players should sign up for potential jobs instead of always being crooks.

Fuel in vehicles’ should be a factor, make gas stations important and expensive, if you helicopter is low on fuel you should factor in range…random cars should have random amounts of fuel in the tank….remove the unlimited range in all vehicles.

Sailboats do not sail, please add the sail cruising factor simulating wind for realistic sailing, tacking and leave out motoring…why not make sailing silent and stealthy as well as peaceful and relaxing catching the wind, reading the wind and navigating the coastline?
Include more classic yachts’ and schooners, maybe one with a pirate cannon!... allow for the flying of emblems as flags.

Trailer parks, and RVs could be a home or temporary home spawn points, why not own a camper RV and position that at any location in the map as a sort of extra garage where you could store one or two towed cars…make moving an RV around expensive and only in suitable areas.

Thanks for any efforts if this feedback was well received.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: GTA V Online Fails   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:18 pm

GTA V online put out a recent patch that eliminated cars as well as other items good and bad to the game....

Rat Loader was a perfect example of a cool personal Vehicle due to it's easter egg like hidden unique location spawn and its many rewarding modd aditions, I made this my number one cruising vehicle and Frankly this should be the basis for all other cars .

Many vehicles you could purchase or find have a rather dull list of modifications often with simple paint and very limited....I drove around looking for only cars that had the highest list of modifications and found the map littered with Mini coupers in a cookie cutter world....I will not be driving a Mini Couper!

This Car was found Legit and I believe some people have already spent real money on the Online store to get GTA money only to find out their car which is insured is now gone as well as the real money spent is now scammed away!

I wrote this post on their own forum and it was deleted because I said they were trolling, scamming and basically what seems to be the truith!

So you go Online and pay real money for the gaming money and then use that to mod a legit car that lather gets removed and you get no warning or reenbursment for what would take hours of time to earn if you do not buy it on the PSN store... I never Glitched for my cash and now I am not only cheated...They cheated me out of my special ratloader races that crew and friends met up to just do.

This situation is a huge fail as a forum community in the video gaming area- R treating their huge online community like punks and dictating what cars we should and should not drive... I am not sure if they can handle Feedback...This game has grossed out huge sales worldwide so a bit of service and support is more the proper thing to do to their customers...as of now I think the R- team is on drugs and trolling- the biggest blunder and this won't make my Rat loader come back or money spent...

Even after saving quite a bit of money, all the available cars in the game are mostly boring, they raided my garage like Nazi's looking for Jews!

Video Game Review section Images10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 pm

I just beat "Akiba'Strip" Video game on PS3 and I might as well post a review.
This game is pretty much for the Japanese OTAKU Fans so a lot of fan service here but totally alien for anyone else not in the know, you might find it even a bit embarrassing having to explain to family and friends who walk in on you while you are playing it!....This game will be one of those you will look back and laugh!

The game takes place in Tokyo in the Akiba cosplay part of town and you have to take down synthesised vampires by striping off their clothes.... you get to keep any article of clothing for your cosplayer including underwear!

The game could have been like a 3D gta world but it is compartmentalized into areas where you got to load - at first I was already thinking about sending it back to game stop but I kept playing- its a good game but it could have been great!
Battle focuses on taking out clothing such as head, body and legs and this applies to the player who is also a vampire so to speak.... you can upgrade these clothing and wear them and it is easy to get caught up for hours trying to farm the game so you can have GODLIKE STUFF!
So I beat the crap out of this game like twice and each time you do it you unlock a character but this is getting old...got to level up again.

My complaints are a crappy camera, no enemy heath meter, I cannot really aim or target...it all gets sort of automatic and even though there is a jump button , it is pointless to jump!... there are also a store that sells nothing but it is there and a shrine that is on the map, if you visit it you only see it as a graphic and then it kicks you back to Akiba.... People may not spawn if you rush into an area so it is annoying having to go back and forth until the guy you got to meet spawns, there are also some enemy pop ups....You can lose all your upgraded clothing along with your accompanying AI partner because if your stuff is damaged it can be stripped away and it is extremely taxing to upgrade items.- If you lose the cloths in battle you lose them for good -CHEAP!

Other issues were the blinding light after a successful strip, I have no Idea where I teleported and i get beat down by the defeated girls which is funny at first but it gets old... the battle camera changes if you get to close to a portal and I really think the battle should have spilled out into any of the streets- clearly designed for a weaker handheld system like the PSP-VITA and at times I feel like I'm playing in the Sony PS1 or PS2 ERA!

Mainstreet of Akiba is actually very impressive and I got curious enough to look it up on google maps...The only downer is that the game is only structured so that you must play within the area and so you cannot explore all of Tokyo...It was a small cross section comparable to a GTA game...Exploring stores for stuff is an interesting effect but you cannot truly explore these shops as they only show graphic logo art of the place...The Video game must be a teaser as all these place can actually be visited should you fly over to TOKYO JAPAN and Visit the REAL AKIBA.

I would really like to unlock Shion but ya got to beat the game several times and each time run a cosplayers route on what if you teamed up with that girl?

Yawn!... The game has run its course and It would have been truly addicting if it had been an Online player with such city interaction like that of GTAV and that is probably where I will be going to work on my avatar and drive or fly my vehicle on the streets of a virtual city as I still believe this to be the gold standard! Maybe I was too hard on GTA series because this game limits were you can explore and its not much of a map.

This game is fun a few times around but you might go blind if you try to farm it as its fruits are hard to get and the challenge is the silliest perverted fun!
You have no Idea how long I have been trying to steal that anime chicks C- String!... I really need to put down the game and slowly back away!

Video Game Review section Akiba_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Review section   Video Game Review section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Review section
Page 1 of 1