AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Desert eagle - Page 2 Vote_lcapDesert eagle - Page 2 Voting_barDesert eagle - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Desert eagle - Page 2 Vote_lcapDesert eagle - Page 2 Voting_barDesert eagle - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Desert eagle

Go down 
+11
Sikes
frankiskool234
devil
DEVIN
tommygunner9
Zulu
Otto
MAG
Mc_SourMonkey
EAGLE
Jester
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Desert eagle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Jester wrote:
frankiskool234 wrote:
fuck every other gun kwa is the shit its amazing!! the only reason it broke on raptor is because he has a heavy trigger finger and wont stop shooting and kwa pistols are amazing but ppl like jester will never have one. thats why we changed the subject. btw dont hold down the trigger on a kwa for longer than 15 seconds or youll have problems there not support guns there high performance AEG's thats why they fuck up on ppl. any gun using a lipo will go to shit on you even a systema but after like 75337359 years.

your a fool. First, raptor doesnt have a heavy trigger finger, second i could buy a kwa if i wanted to right now but i dont feel like buying a piece of shit.
3rd every gun is "lipo ready" they all run with lipo batterys. and 4th every gun could last you forever if you take good care of it. STFU! before you say dumb shit and think about the crap thats gonna leave your mouth no no no

Right! Bye the way Rapter shot in burst not spray and pray.All they make is good gas guns.
Back to top Go down
frankiskool234
Private 1st class
frankiskool234

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

your just a hater bro. wait i have a feeling you hate kwa's so much because you always get lit up by them, thats why your such an angry guy towards an airsoft gun that you dont even have or want lol. and dont tell me you dont and dont tell me to stfu b/c im just going to take it as more anger that your letting go. jester wooo saaaaa

p.s. im going to buy a usp.45 and look for you this sunday
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:11 pm

frankiskool234 wrote:
your just a hater bro. wait i have a feeling you hate kwa's so much because you always get lit up by them, thats why your such an angry guy towards an airsoft gun that you dont even have or want lol. and dont tell me you dont and dont tell me to stfu b/c im just going to take it as more anger that your letting go. jester wooo saaaaa

p.s. im going to buy a usp.45 and look for you this sunday

LMFAO whatever man, oh and i forgot to update this, i already got a usp compact sooooooo 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 pm

yeah jester i garantee u will get rid of it in like 3 month when someone trades u something
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
yeah jester i garantee u will get rid of it in like 3 month when someone trades u something

who knows man? thats the fun of airsoft, get something, play with it, get used to it, then trade it for something different, then get used to that.....
at least im not like you eagle, who buys things at twice the price (cough cough 600 dollar kwa) then swears on his nutsack that its the shit, then sells it for 300 3 weeks later
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Jester wrote:
PUNISHER wrote:

who knows man? thats the fun of airsoft, get something, play with it, get used to it, then trade it for something different, then get used to that.....
at least im not like you eagle, who buys things at twice the price (cough cough 600 dollar kwa) then swears on his nutsack that its the shit, then sells it for 300 3 weeks later

lmfao. Lmao
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 pm

not this time jester LOL
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:29 pm

oh and jester kwa is not shit and from what i can tell you is that KWA beats the shit out of KWA literaly in Performance and the only reason you dont like them is cause u have been lit up by Inglorious Basterds with them and thats the reson u hate KWA'S and Lipo's so thats pretty much why u hate them and besides only KWA's break cause u hold the trigger to fucking long and the quality is really good and just so u know the internals are the best and dont be saying they suck cause they will beat the shit out of a JG
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
oh and jester kwa is not shit and from what i can tell you is that KWA beats the shit out of KWA literaly in Performance and the only reason you dont like them is cause u have been lit up by Inglorious Basterds with them and thats the reson u hate KWA'S and Lipo's so thats pretty much why u hate them and besides only KWA's break cause u hold the trigger to fucking long and the quality is really good and just so u know the internals are the best and dont be saying they suck cause they will beat the shit out of a JG

ok i KNOW that YOU of all people are not telling ME how good guns are, mr. "lemme call jester every fuckin day to ask him every fuckin rediculous question imaginable about every fuckin gun cause my shitty kwa couldnt perform like kwa says it should" stop piggy backing on other peoples asses, maybe people will have respect for you then.

talk shit get hit.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm

i dont even call u crazy LOL and besides i am respecting u who every said i am not i am just telling you that kwa doesnt sucks ok jester no need to get pissed chill bro all i am telling u is that kwa doesnt suck so if u dont believe me ask nobody and many other people that kwa doesnt suck
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
i dont even call u crazy LOL and besides i am respecting u who every said i am not i am just telling you that kwa doesnt sucks ok jester no need to get pissed chill bro all i am telling u is that kwa doesnt suck so if u dont believe me ask nobody and many other people that kwa doesnt suck
Okay, dude, KWA is not the best damn gun in the fucking world. they aint that great, i USED to play with a KWA, and as an AIRMSITH im gona tell you that their internals are not anything fuckin special other than BIGGER GEARS i shot a JG G36C and it shot just about as far and as good as that KWA. Seriously dude, dont talk about something you dont know about, unless you know how to open up a gun and look at the internals, then please, stop. we all know you love KWA and nothing will change your mind about it, but, look at Jesters UMP45 or the G36C i use that you wanted me to upgrade your gun to so that it could shoot like that. those werint KWA. so please, enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 pm

look sikes i understand but kwa's gears are speacial and they are modified they arent crap ok they are speacial they arent shitty JG gears or whatever u say they are speacial not regular speacial ok
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
look sikes i understand but kwa's gears are speacial and they are modified they arent crap ok they are speacial they arent shitty JG gears or whatever u say they are speacial not regular speacial ok
the only thing "Special" about them is that they are bigger gears. alittle bit bigger, its as if you are firein a LMG as an AR. So, really, its nothing THAT spectacular. in all honesty, i would rather get a JG than a KWA because it does the SAME thing and if the gears BREAK cause belive it or not KWA gears DO BREAK, it wont cost me a shit ton of money to buy LMG gears to put in a AR. id rather put the standard AR gears in an AR.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

yeah so u rather get a JG and then spend alot of money on upgrades unless ur a cheap ass for buying upgrade parts but otherqise i hate JG its low quality and they give u chinese communist shitty internals in it
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
yeah so u rather get a JG and then spend alot of money on upgrades unless ur a cheap ass for buying upgrade parts but otherqise i hate JG its low quality and they give u chinese communist shitty internals in it
Alot of money? really? i had no idea that 40$ for a new set of modify gears was expensive! affraid as opposed to spending 600$ on a shitty gun that is SUPPOSED to come UBER but didint. sorry franco, go to bed man. i think you are trying too hard and you need to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
Sikes

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 pm

p.s jester says your a fool and is laughing his ass off too much to reply to this
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 pm

sikes shut up and stop saying bullshit about money on the gun i never brag about ur gun saying like its 800 bucks or some shit like that and on top that g36 doesnt even shoot fast with that lipo its sounds fucked up when i shoot it and on top of that KWA beats the shit out of tokyo marui but of course tokyo marui is high ass quality
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 pm

PUNISHER wrote:
sikes shut up and stop saying bullshit about money on the gun i never brag about ur gun saying like its 800 bucks or some shit like that and on top that g36 doesnt even shoot fast with that lipo its sounds fucked up when i shoot it and on top of that KWA beats the shit out of tokyo marui but of course tokyo marui is high ass quality

im about to die of laughter, go to sleep man, before i tell your mommy you got into her liquor cabinet.
since when did speed= good gun? its all about range and accuracy.......in which case sikes gun made your gun look like a nerf gun loaded with bb's

and yes you did talk about wanting your gun to be upgraded to sikes gun's level so dont get all forgetful now.

so far the only thing i can say that kwa beats the shit out of is jg......but at least jg doesnt sell its guns by saying "our shit is lipo ready so were gonna sell it for 300 bucks"

if kwa is so great, why are you selling yours? why are alot of people selling theirs? i dont see many people selling their vfc's , tokyo marui's, and ares guns.....hmmm i wonder why that is?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

Eagle: with 600-800 dollars i can build another m4 dmr that shoots 530fps and can go full auto (and not actually break). with $300 i could make a JG preform better than any TM gun out there. and with $600 you spend on a SINGLE gun, i can get myself FOUR classic army M4's that would last twice as long.

p.s... i wrote more than im posting, but i didnt want to go too far. Sikes knows of my tech skills and knows im capable of the same work he is. SourMonkey and even seen it.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:06 am

With 600 bucks I could get like 3 Gas Blow back pistols and 3 aegs lol.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 am

with 600 bucks i woulda bought myself a Glock 22......that would outperform your crappy kwa anyday
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am

Jester wrote:
with 600 bucks i woulda bought myself a Glock 22......that would outperform your crappy kwa anyday

with 600 dollars i could buy a metric shit ton of 5.45mm ammo for an m4 conversion that will out preform a kwa
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 am

With 600$ i could of gotten a real m1garand and make jester jealous.lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:40 am

DEVIN wrote:

no you couldnt lmfao they cost from 800 to 1200
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am

Jester wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

no you couldnt lmfao they cost from 800 to 1200

You ruined his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert eagle   Desert eagle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert eagle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next