AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapI AM BACK!!!!!!!! Voting_barI AM BACK!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapI AM BACK!!!!!!!! Voting_barI AM BACK!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Hey everyone

long time since i have been on the forum to post and i just thought we should try to get it up and running again. im on every airsoft sales/trade page down here in florida so im probably going to post a link to the forum there and on my own pages as well. we should try to get it back up and running and use this as our main source for airsoft related topics and news. thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm

IM BAAACCKKKKK TOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:44 am

Good to see you guys back! Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:11 am

Holy crap peoples are still here as am I LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Holy crap peoples are still here as am I LOL

Oh you are still here!

I got myself an iPad so I'm still figuring out how to do this from the iPad version , just noticed classic version of the forum!

Not sure about playing any future air soft games, my hands are full of other projects, currently I've heard that the other air softer are still actively playing and Facebook is queen bitches!

Hopefully some people will post something worthy...forum scraps!
The forum administration wants to focus on real steel and actual or simulated tactical training, maybe even get away from all the kiddy grade air soft..frankly air soft action has been kiddy grade, people bitching , fighting, not calling hits or just not showing up in full attendance , I'm burned out myself...my past actions show I've spent enormous energy and time on it, dabbling in owning many gas guns, a.e.g.s, even cosplay outfits as well as dictating gaming scenarios so all you other punks could play it the way it should be played.

And of course this is south Florida where everyone arrives on Cuban time, it's way too hot, mosquito s are out, it's going to rain and most venues are too cheap to build proper air soft fields...I'd probably rather hang out on Miami beach.

Sorry for the long post as usual but hope other air softens post from time to time and tell us how the hunting went wherever you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!   I AM BACK!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1