AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Old schooling in the Forum Vote_lcapOld schooling in the Forum Voting_barOld schooling in the Forum Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Old schooling in the Forum Vote_lcapOld schooling in the Forum Voting_barOld schooling in the Forum Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Old schooling in the Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Old schooling in the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm still a Fan of airsoft but as of Jan 29th 2015...I really need to keep working as I am busy on the weekends...no more airsoft action as of now, my gear has either been given away of no longer functions.

Not many people are posting like they do on face book, this is an old school forum so all I can post is that Battle town in Miami and PB Matrix are still in current action with their owners doing fantastic upgrades to their fields, I have not visited any other fields but do post as there was a time when players would care to post about the games and places they played.

some people grew out of the sport, and are riding motorcycles or are doing other hobbies...life goes on in the game of life.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:49 pm

i logged off the forum for a while..but i find it kind of nice to be able to log in and at least see what is going on here. a couple of us tried to post links to the forum on Facebook to get everyone's attention but it did not work sadly.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:01 am

I sort of saw this coming a long time ago. Having unification in a real life sport that isn't mainstream is really difficult to maintain when you are using tools outside of the mainstream. Imagine cricket players trying to start a forum here in the states.

Forums are a commitment to a point, they take extra time to get into/be apart of. Usually they have something binding, like airsoft, but airsofters in general aren't really banded. Every airsofter has their little corner they play in, and they normally only communicate or hang out with those people. Much like this forum is all from Florida, I am the only person out of state.

While having a interstate/international airsofting forum is a great idea, its really hard to get people to commit to them. I honestly wouldn't know what to do to help it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Kris
Private 1st class
Kris

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Airsoft is alive and well in SF. It's just on Facebook now. It's easier since everyone is on FB all day anyways.

Check out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/290345897718959/
Back to top Go down
http://www.krismainieri.com/simple-commissions.php
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Kris wrote:
Airsoft is alive and well in SF. It's just on Facebook now. It's easier since everyone is on FB all day anyways.

Check out:

I guess maybe even the depth of content is not enough. I am on a few modern forums that are doing fine but only just. One of them is a car forum and the other is a gaming forum. Both dont have the highest member count but have enough to talk about so people stay..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am

Kris wrote:

Check out:

Hi Kris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old schooling in the Forum   Old schooling in the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old schooling in the Forum
Page 1 of 1