AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Vote_lcapSelling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Voting_barSelling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Vote_lcapSelling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Voting_barSelling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)

Go down 
+5
devil
Mc_SourMonkey
Roadrash
DEVIN
Xero Ryuu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Empty
PostSubject: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Will consider a mp5 (dont need batt or charger) for all the items I'm selling, depending on the mp5 model of course and the items condition.

M4/M16 A2 Style Triangle Front Sight: $2
M4/M16 Delta Ring (stock type): $1
M4/M16 Motor Grip with endcap and screws: $5

i also have misc. gearbox parts feel free to ask if i have something i can hook you up with for dirt cheap.
if you want pics, tell me what your interested in and send me a pm or post here with your email and ill send them directly from my phone. thank you.

Last edited by Xero Ryuu on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm

M4/M16 one piece metal hopup with upgraded bucking, H-nub, and 6.03mm tightbore barrel from madbull: $30

can that go on my AK?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm

DEVIN wrote:
M4/M16 one piece metal hopup with upgraded bucking, H-nub, and 6.03mm tightbore barrel from madbull: $30

can that go on my AK?
no, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

can that go on my AK?
no, sorry.
will that madbull barrel fit in the external barrel im buying
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Roadrash wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

can that go on my AK?
no, sorry.
will that madbull barrel fit in the external barrel im buying
that will fit in both of the outer barrels im selling.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 pm

I will also take some M4 high caps from you when i see you on saturday.

Dude, Saturday, 10 am at pb matrix. deal? I will be a little early.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
I will also take some M4 high caps from you when i see you on saturday.

Dude, Saturday, 10 am at pb matrix. deal? I will be a little early.
Does that mean you will be taking the entire upgraded gearbox and motor for the agreed upon $80? :/
And someone already asked for the hicaps, but if you get me the money first then you get the mags cuz I'm doing all sales first come first serve..
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 am

DONE THEN!! cheers
Sold to the monkey with the R710!
see you saturday at 10 on saturday.
I will be taking the gear box. and i will be taking the motor.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
DONE THEN!! cheers
Sold to the monkey with the R710!
see you saturday at 10 on saturday.
I will be taking the gear box. and i will be taking the motor.
So gearbox, motor, and mags for $93 at pbmatrix sat morning at 10? Done.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am

Bump. Anyone wishing to see pics, post what you want to see and your email address and I will take the pictures and send them from my phone to your email. It is much faster and you can see a larger image. The camera on my phone is 8.0megapixels with a xenon flash so images will be clear rest assured.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 am

M4/M16 one piece metal hopup with upgraded bucking, H-nub, and 6.03mm tightbore barrel 363mm long from madbull: $30

still got it?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 am

devil wrote:
M4/M16 one piece metal hopup with upgraded bucking, H-nub, and 6.03mm tightbore barrel 363mm long from madbull: $30

still got it?
Yes sir I do. Would you want pics? If so email address please.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:24 am

mags have been sold.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
devil wrote:

still got it?
Yes sir I do. Would you want pics? If so email address please.

yes i do. ill pm you my email
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 pm

bump.
all listed items are still not sold.
Back to top Go down
Emery
Private 1st class
Emery

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

I'd be interested in the suppressor and maybe even the upgraded hop up. You plan on going this sat to play at the airbase?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

madbull quicksilver sold. list updated.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

prices updated
Back to top Go down
CRANE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
CRANE

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

replied
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:30 am

bump!
come on people!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:29 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 am

tightbore and hopup unit sold. list updated.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 am

also, feel free to ask crane or stycian leo about the condition of the items im selling. basically new.
Back to top Go down
CRANE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
CRANE

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
also, feel free to ask crane or stycian leo about the condition of the items im selling. basically new.

yes i agree the tightbore and hop up unit were practically new. and the rail system for sale is spotless and it looks badass.

Xero can you send me a picture of the delta ring you have for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)   Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Lots! (UPDATED PRICES AND ITEMS)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next