AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Vote_lcap"Out of stock" wtf mate? Voting_bar"Out of stock" wtf mate? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
"Out of stock" wtf mate? Vote_lcap"Out of stock" wtf mate? Voting_bar"Out of stock" wtf mate? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

"Out of stock" wtf mate?

Go down 
+3
Xero Ryuu
Mc_SourMonkey
Jack Rot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

"Out of stock" wtf mate? Empty
PostSubject: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 am

guys as most of you can probably tell, ALOT of the main airsoft websites have been experiencing a HUGE backorder on products, this is due to the crackdown on airsoft items in china, or any part of asia where all this stuff is made. Be weary when placing an order based off the websites ETA times, i had been following a vest for 2 months and at the beginning of the new month the date would get pushed back to the next month

i foresee some airsoft manufacturers going out of business so try scoring your favorite items ASAP to prevent any disapointments in the future.

hope my 2 cents helps you guys out "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am

It is customs passing the jurrisdiction onto ATF. Customs has given up on trying to establish whether or not Airsoft guns can be ussed as real weapons so they passed that say onto ATF. Unfortunately, ATF does not operate through a lawful method but on a judgement method. That is, they dont need a law to back them up in order to withhold items that come into this country, and if you try to fight them, you have to get in line for a while with an order of info. Plus they give you no record of your shipment. If they take they just tell you they took it and that is it. No paper work what-so-ever.

This alrrady happened to an arisoft shop owner in Oregon. ATF has over $100k of stuff that he ordered and wont give it back.(and he has the backing of most of the community where he lives) Luckily most ATF locations know that airsoft cant be truned into real weapons without EXTENSIVE metal work...well over what a real AR set up costs too. The only problem is that it will still go through customs for 2-4 weeks, they scratch their heads and look like idiots, and then they pass it to ATF...another month or so.

I am not for gun control, but i am for ammunition control. I really dont believe that you need armor peircing rounds to go hunt, but this is not how the country sees it. Everyone has the right to defend themselves...but not to blow up a building.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:31 am

I couldn't have said it better monkey Razz
Hey monkey, do you think we could meet up at dade or somewhere closer tomorrow? My car isn't running very well at all cause someone hit my car the other day while it was parked and I was in a theatre... -__-
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
My 2 cents.

And keep the change Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:48 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
My 2 cents.

And keep the change Lmao
lol
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm

"a penny savedis a penny earned" Teddy Rosavlet
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Rosevelt*
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 pm

u sound like a jew that found a penny on the floor.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:37 pm

the problem is (suposedly, this is what ive heard) that some people or person found out how to get the reciever from an airsoft ar and, buying the rest of the real parts for a real ar, make his own gun without it being a legally registered gun. im not sure if its true or not, or even possible, but thats what ive heard.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm

a lot of people build thier ARs from the ground up. and that is always a possibility to attach the top reciever of a real AR to a airsoft bottom reciever of an m4 varient....ASSHOLES!!! Fucking ruining it for us! but ATF on the west coast are acting all high and mighty conffiscating A LOT of airsoft merchendice. lucckily ATF on the east coast are giving them calls reminding them that they have NO jurisdiction on AIRSOFT products. We will see how it goes in the following months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Out of stock" wtf mate?   "Out of stock" wtf mate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Out of stock" wtf mate?
Page 1 of 1