AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Vote_lcapAny other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Voting_barAny other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Vote_lcapAny other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Voting_barAny other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm

one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands: Misery Signals - The Failsafe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXKZDflFzu4&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3s6siFPHo
the drummer of this band is epic.. he just makes the whole band

Edit: my girlfriend is a radio DJ so we know tons of underground hardcore stuff
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrrav4rkV0&feature=related

if only craig was still with them but brandon is good to
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

@sithlordharley: that band is really tight, thanks man i have a new band to listen too! and that drummer looks like a goddamn werewolf, very epic Razz

@MAG: i actually haven't heard any of their stuff with the new vocalist, i used to like them a lot but i skipped seeing them last time they came down because of no more craig. i guess its not fair though, i haven't given the guy a chance yet Razz

@EuroSoft78: HELL YES I love the aggression of those old hardcore punk bands. I don't listen to them too often but I love that sick of it all video where it demonstrates all the different pitting styles. my friend showed me that video a while back and i got quite a kick out of it Razz
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 pm

jakeson wrote:
@sithlordharley: that band is really tight, thanks man i have a new band to listen too! and that drummer looks like a goddamn werewolf, very epic Razz

@MAG: i actually haven't heard any of their stuff with the new vocalist, i used to like them a lot but i skipped seeing them last time they came down because of no more craig. i guess its not fair though, i haven't given the guy a chance yet Razz

@EuroSoft78: HELL YES I love the aggression of those old hardcore punk bands. I don't listen to them too often but I love that sick of it all video where it demonstrates all the different pitting styles. my friend showed me that video a while back and i got quite a kick out of it Razz

craig has a new band D.R.U.G.S (destroy rebuild until god shows
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:30 pm

MAG wrote:

oh yea? that's cool, i figured he'd start something up after chiodos. i'll have to go give them a listen. wasn't he doing some acoustic type side project for a bit too?
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm

jakeson wrote:
MAG wrote:

oh yea? that's cool, i figured he'd start something up after chiodos. i'll have to go give them a listen. wasn't he doing some acoustic type side project for a bit too?

yeah he was they havent releaseed anything yet but they are soon

Last edited by MAG on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shitty grammar)
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:48 am

Make a man feel old why dont ya?

The great thing is, aside from Warzone (R.I.P. Raymond) these bands STILL perform.

I can easily say that these newer bands will not last as long as some of the OG. I was in 4th grade when I first heard some of those guys and they are still rocking.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:

I can easily say that these newer bands will not last as long as some of the OG. I was in 4th grade when I first heard some of those guys and they are still rocking.

Yea I certainly agree there for several reasons. For one thing, a lot of these bands now are just exact copies of one another, bringing nothing new to the genre but this is what a lot of the fans want: just another fashionable hardcore electropop band. This brings me to my second point: the fans. The fans of hardcore/deathcore (not so much death metal but they're certainly starting to branch into it) seem to have ADD when it comes to bands. They will love a band for a few years, sky rocket them to popularity, then completely forget about them and move on to the next. Its ridiculous, at more than a few shows I've seen the opener, a generic rip off, get double the crowd of a veteran headliner with actual talent. It's like these kids don't listen to the music, rather they're only fans for the sake of being fans. They want to show off how fashionable or BRUTAL and tough they are to each other. I used to go to damn near every show that came down- at LEAST 3 shows a month- but now I only go to shows of bands I really want to see because I just can't stand dealing with the crowds anymore. No one is ever there to listen to the music, have fun, sing a long and throw each other around in the pits. Its everyone trying to look like a badass for every one else and its ridiculous. Well, there's my scenekid rant for the day Razz
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Here is the perfect song for such an occasion. Grew up around the same area as some of these boys right here.

H2O - GO!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0km6ACm5Q&ob=av2e
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm

And to help you understand the NYHC (New York Hardcore) scene....

Here is a small segment from a documentary....The guy at 1:37 is a good friend of mine. Rick ta Life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mFac17fT4

SKARHEAD! DFF DRINK F**K and FIGHT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqh6d8zQoQ&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?   Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other hardcore kids/metal heads out there?
Page 1 of 1