AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Clearing grounds before games. Vote_lcapClearing grounds before games. Voting_barClearing grounds before games. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Clearing grounds before games. Vote_lcapClearing grounds before games. Voting_barClearing grounds before games. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Clearing grounds before games.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Clearing grounds before games. Empty
PostSubject: Clearing grounds before games.   Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Guys,

I think we should all walk the grounds prior to starting the games in the morning. We all need to look for anything that can potentially hurt anyone.

we need to clear the rooms and make sure that are no scorpions, snakes or any type of animal.

The puppies that were found dead today I feel could of been prevented if we had done so today. The room was dark and they were all in a corner making it difficult for anyone to see them, most likely they had already been stepped on and I just can't get the fact out of my head and I feel bad for their mother.

Please if I am not there can someone bring it up and walk the grounds prior to starting the games. We also don't want to find any surprises, so I feel it should be done every time we play and make it a habit to do so and do our safefy walk.

Your support to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Clearing grounds before games.   Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I wish I could get up early enough to do that, but this is a great idea, and if some of you who get there early enough are going to make it safe for everyone, go with a buddy so you don't startle any of the homeless guys who sometimes stay there and who can possibly stab someone... oh yeah, do not share needles with them.
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Clearing grounds before games.   Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm

i would love to do this prior to any game i really felt bad for those puppies, i'm pretty sure most of them where there before us. regardless of that i think we should do this every weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing grounds before games.   Clearing grounds before games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing grounds before games.
Page 1 of 1