AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Vote_lcapSunday October 3rd 2010 Voting_barSunday October 3rd 2010 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Vote_lcapSunday October 3rd 2010 Voting_barSunday October 3rd 2010 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Sunday October 3rd 2010

Go down 
+3
Judge
Streets
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Sunday October 3rd 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:05 pm

A nice day with little or no wind...Th place was packed and I easilly set up my huge tarp tent..I went as an old Gangster of the mafia era.

All the Games were Death matches and no Senerios were wanted.

I made 3 AEG kills and 3 Pistol kills and 3 Bang outs- In one game it was a Double kill in the field and we took each other out!...Sorry about the accidental head shot!

most people began rapping it up early but 3 cars arrived really late...3pm!

Unfortunatelly the Security guard also stopped by and informed me that the Location is being closed down!

The guy said he had Orders from the top brass!

Later after recovering all items and replacing the gate barracade for the LAST TIME...I followed another fellow airsofter- forgive my forgetfullnesss on peoples names...who lead us to another airsoft field that is veru close to fruit and spice park.

He said he has been playing airsoft their and showed us some alsome trails.

More details on his post but as of now the CQB building field Barracks and Party house are now PERMANENTLLY CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 pm

SandDragon wrote:
A nice day with little or no wind...Th place was packed and I easilly set up my huge tarp tent..I went as an old Gangster of the mafia era.

All the Games were Death matches and no Senerios were wanted.

I made 3 AEG kills and 3 Pistol kills and 3 Bang outs- In one game it was a Double kill in the field and we took each other out!...Sorry about the accidental head shot!

most people began rapping it up early but 3 cars arrived really late...3pm!

Unfortunatelly the Security guard also stopped by and informed me that the Location is being closed down!

The guy said he had Orders from the top brass!

Later after recovering all items and replacing the gate barracade for the LAST TIME...I followed another fellow airsofter- forgive my forgetfullnesss on peoples names...who lead us to another airsoft field that is veru close to fruit and spice park.

He said he has been playing airsoft their and showed us some alsome trails.

More details on his post but as of now the CQB building field Barracks and Party house are now PERMANENTLLY CLOSED!

they probally using that as a tactic... did u see the noobs at the party house!!! its dangerous to play there... i think that was the heat up they are just tired of it... so best thing to say its being torn down.... trust me its not going to be taken down now. plus they dont want people there after 3 you know that so who ever stayed was a slap in the face to fieck , when they clearly asked us to be out by that time or earlier, were lucky to play there so.... should of followed orders...... its not a m.d park!! guys....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 pm

So SandDragon, are you PMing the exact location of the new field to the members for next week or how are we organizing now that the barracks are off limits?

Im not surprised. Mobius and I always get there early. We are usually on site by 9:00 a.m. and we clear the building room by room to make sure no crack heads or nut-jobs have moved in and today we saw a ton of crap we had not seen in the past. a bed was made in one room, mattress and dirty blankets. in another we found a shit load of drink cans, bags of chips and tin foil neatly organized like a group of 4 or more had a nice lunch out in that room. a freashly painted mural on the second floor, paint was still wet. There was evidence of alot of activity all over the place. People are taking up shop there and its obvious it aint us.

As for the game I have to thank HRO for inviting us to play with them. Up till now we have always been on the crappy side of the DOOM! the recieving end. Today we saw why you guys always DOOM on everyone, you guys really are organized and I was honored to be part of that.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Judge wrote:
So SandDragon, are you PMing the exact location of the new field to the members for next week or how are we organizing now that the barracks are off limits?

Im not surprised. Mobius and I always get there early. We are usually on site by 9:00 a.m. and we clear the building room by room to make sure no crack heads or nut-jobs have moved in and today we saw a ton of crap we had not seen in the past. a bed was made in one room, mattress and dirty blankets. in another we found a shit load of drink cans, bags of chips and tin foil neatly organized like a group of 4 or more had a nice lunch out in that room. a freashly painted mural on the second floor, paint was still wet. There was evidence of alot of activity all over the place. People are taking up shop there and its obvious it aint us.

As for the game I have to thank HRO for inviting us to play with them. Up till now we have always been on the crappy side of the DOOM! the recieving end. Today we saw why you guys always DOOM on everyone, you guys really are organized and I was honored to be part of that.
Sunday October 3rd 2010 Airsof11

The Location is on my GPS but I will leave the location posting to our guide host who has seriouslly been working the field...keep an eye out for his post it will be up soon ... he has already made a phone call to the owner and we have been cleared...

Now I will not steal his thunder I will leave it to him to post all the maps and details...he and his crew has been working on this airsoft field and we will also need some volunteers t help clear all the neglected trails.

Bug spray REQUIRED!

Machetes are also highlly advisable to help clearing the field trails.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm

i believe the location should NOT be posted, rather sent between various trusted members ONLY, just as foxhole was. better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Judge wrote:

thank you sir , now you can see how to take over so quick..... lol doom on the field today!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Field location ( The Jungle )   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Location will be disclosed once it is fully inspected although we have permission from the owner & care taker.

So just hang in their guys! Soon we will all be playing in The Jungle. Bunkers and trails will have to be made.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 pm

had a blast although its depressing to hear the buildings gonna be demolished, but yea like judge said their have been people living there, on top of that we found evidence of local gangs and general undesirables presence in the building. Me and judge usually get there bright and early to make sure no one gets shanked or attacked by anything but today was especially tense due to the fact that it looked like that some one had been in the joint last night or even right before we got there. But anywho thanks to HRO for letting us play on their side, i like the general group cohesion and the fact that you have a plan in the works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday October 3rd 2010   Sunday October 3rd 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday October 3rd 2010
Page 1 of 1