AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Black Vest in Need Vote_lcapBlack Vest in Need Voting_barBlack Vest in Need Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Black Vest in Need Vote_lcapBlack Vest in Need Voting_barBlack Vest in Need Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Black Vest in Need

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:02 pm

i have a black vest but it doesn't look like that.ill sell it for 30$

has 4 mag pouches and 2 small pouches for like grenades.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Shocked that was FAST! pic please!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 pm

sorry i nor have any pics nor can i find a link.But it has to mag pouches on each side going down.and one small pouches on each side.it goes on with 3 clips.its all black except for the bottoms that are bronze with an eagle on it.The pouches close with either a button or Velcro it has both.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

perfect!...but i really dont want to wait for this to get here all the way from china...ugh...hmm. Devin! where the heck are the pics...i am almost sold on Ehobbyasia.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 pm

lol i cant find any pics of vest that look like it my camera isn't working now.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
perfect!...but i really dont want to wait for this to get here all the way from china...ugh...hmm. Devin! where the heck are the pics...i am almost sold on Ehobbyasia.
if you order it now, it should be here by next weekend. when you make an account it will deduct some of the price automatically. its a "member discount". i just ordered one today, expect it to come out to be $60.
i ordered this http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-gear-rav-molle-assault-vest-w-pouch-set-acu.html
if you have the money and dont have one yet, get this too.
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/hydration-backpacks-bottle/ea-gear-2-way-molle-2-5l-hydration-backpack-black.html
the total for both items and basic shipping with the discount is 82.79; 95.79 for express (3-5 day)
still cheaper than evike.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm

The vest xero posted is better than mine.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Devin - can i see this first hand sometime this weekend? bring it on saturday. if i dont play, i will pass by atleast to help out with the cutting.
Xero - thanks for the tip dude. i will keep this place in mind a lot from now on. the only problem with the vest is that is only has 3 mag pouches...i like to cary 8 mags. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:19 pm

DEVIN wrote:
dont sweat it devin, its not about whos gear is the nicest, its about what you can afford and are happy with. i had a vest two years ago, and i got rid of it because i didnt like it, and it didnt fit me very well.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 pm

yea im coming both days.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
dont sweat it devin, its not about whos gear is the nicest, its about what you can afford and are happy with. i had a vest two years ago, and i got rid of it because i didnt like it, and it didnt fit me very well.

lol.i meant that that vest came with more pouches and stuff.At the same price.

ill bring the vest sat.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
Devin - can i see this first hand sometime this weekend? bring it on saturday. if i dont play, i will pass by atleast to help out with the cutting.
Xero - thanks for the tip dude. i will keep this place in mind a lot from now on. the only problem with the vest is that is only has 3 mag pouches...i like to cary 8 mags. Very Happy
you can put 2 mags per pouch. thats 6 mags. the other two im sure you'll find something.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
you can put 2 mags per pouch. thats 6 mags. the other two im sure you'll find something.

Called pockets lol! Oh and how long is the discount in affect one you make an account?

Last edited by BOOM on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
I am lookinf for this specific vest. Thanks.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=29969

I too was interested in a vest like this.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

I GOT A BLACK ONE LIKE THAT @ STORE ..... CALL ME AND WE WILL MEET
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Sponsored content

Black Vest in Need Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Vest in Need   Black Vest in Need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Vest in Need
Page 1 of 1