AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hello everyone Joe here Vote_lcapHello everyone Joe here Voting_barHello everyone Joe here Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hello everyone Joe here Vote_lcapHello everyone Joe here Voting_barHello everyone Joe here Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hello everyone Joe here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

Hello everyone Joe here Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey guys i live in Davie. I have wanted to play airsoft for quite some time but could never find a place or people. Not that I have i am buying a gun tomorrow and will soon be playing. I am going to be a sniper so if anyone with some experience could kinda show me the ropes that would be great. But i also need help on all airsoft so any info and tips could help
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:41 am

im actually from davie so welcome. good crew here. just a sugestion but get an assault rifle and learn it first. you will have more fun and not get so frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Already baught my sniper rifle. I already shoot real guns with iron sights so I wanted something different. Hopefully ill have some time between work days to really work with my rifle and ill be out there soon. I just want to bring a friend so im not the only awkword new guy standing out there with no idea whats going on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm

you wont be the only one there's always plenty people around like that and it doesn't matter you'll get absorbed quickly its a fun sport and good community welcome! i recently bought a sniper rifle and i gotta say i didn't thought id do way better with it than with my m4 so so far i'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
Senator Snipes
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm

I baught my sniper too quick apparently. Im having buyers remorse i want a M4 now haha. And ive been working 6-7 days a week so I havnt gotten a chance to get out there but i wont anyway until i have an M4 Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: M4 for Sale   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 am

If you want a good starter M4, I have a JG M4 S-System. It is almost new, no scratches and I have played with it about 4 or 5 times... I have a lot of guns and I rotate using them so they are all in excellent condition. This M4 is the new 2010 model with the upgraded spring, tight bore inner barrel and reinforced gearbox. I also changed the ornage plastic flash hider for a black metal one and I replaced the cheap plastic foregrip for a nice folding foregrip. It has a full rail all around and it shoots around 340 fps out of the box which is perfect for field games or CQB. Price is $140.00. Let me know if you like it or if you have any other questions.

Picture:

http://airhardairsoft.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/pic-017-jg-s-syst-b.jpg
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 am

Senator Snipes wrote:
I baught my sniper too quick apparently. Im having buyers remorse i want a M4 now haha. And ive been working 6-7 days a week so I havnt gotten a chance to get out there but i wont anyway until i have an M4 Razz

you can play and get used to it its not too hard sniping its fun i'm telling you after a while having to load up the batt and thing's becomes a pain in the ass least for me, i invested on my rifle and as soon as i thought i had it going the charger broke. so i'm loving my sniper its just bbs in the mag load and shoot
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

gmery is right bro, come out and try it. go to army navy and get the cheap $60 gillie suit they have and come out and have fun. and if you dont want to gillie up just wear some od greens or woodlands. just come out and try it. and i work 6 1/2 days a week and still make time 2-3 times a month. no excuses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone Joe here   Hello everyone Joe here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Joe here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: US & Global Airsoft Players-
Jump to: