AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Vote_lcapKwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Voting_barKwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Vote_lcapKwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Voting_barKwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankiskool234
Private 1st class
frankiskool234

Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Empty
PostSubject: Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem    Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Ok I haven't gotten the gun yet but I recently saw that the fuse is in the crane stock and I want to put a Magpul pts stock on it. I have a lipo that fits in the buffer tube fine on my other gun but I'm scared the fuse won't fit with the lipo on the Kwa Sad somebody help
Back to top Go down

Kwa m4 ris with crane stock fuse problem
Page 1 of 1