AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Voting_barHo Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Voting_barHo Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Empty
PostSubject: Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project   Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Several of the trails this week have been enhanced or lengthened.

Some trails are now actually wide enough for a small atv to go and are now worthy of being called roads.

DEVIN, and Devil as well as myself have been using these huge rollers to flatten the ground plants and in doing so we discovered how to make trails quite quickly as well as create fields by crushing the saw grass.

This was only done by 3 people but I would like to form a larger work crew willing to take time off on another day so that we may refine the battlefield.

I will probablly not be going this Saturday but Maybe after you see the damage we had done hopefully vollunteers will partake in helping us making the field seem more accessable by improving the fields and trail system....and Destroying the odvious Camp spots that take away from the action.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Empty
PostSubject: Bunker Rebuild project   Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 am

Several more trails were opened up around the central Bunker base and the open field is really growing around the western side.

In my oppinion this Bunker actually has no practical purpose being positioned the way it is it will need a rebuild and repositioning.... It actually looks ugly and being a artist myself I figure I can take the time to sculpt cool battlefield structures, and props.

I was thinking of dismantleing the bunker and recycling the materials to build a better base that actually would look realistic.

I propose we place an order for sand bags and use shovels to build fox holes, pill boxes and create other structures for objective games.

I was even thinking of errecting bamboo reed constructed vietnamese style buildings and huts using saw grass and other native materials to lash and build a mock village!

Also would like to design a cool watch tower or raised platform....will be reviewing materials at Home Depot for ideas and building materials.

also post in the forum the days you are most free to take time off to work on the fields and trails so that others can arrange to join and partake as a group... It is after all way too hard to go it alone!
Back to top Go down

Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project
Page 1 of 1