AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Vote_lcapMedal of Honor used Airsoft Voting_barMedal of Honor used Airsoft Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Medal of Honor used Airsoft Vote_lcapMedal of Honor used Airsoft Voting_barMedal of Honor used Airsoft Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Medal of Honor used Airsoft

Go down 
+3
Crazy Joker
Digital Jedi
Reaper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Reaper

Medal of Honor used Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm

well I was browsing google about the new Medal of Honor game seeing if I should get it or not and I found a few nice large wallpapers and on one of them I noticed this Smile

Medal of Honor used Airsoft MoHpic1Medal of Honor used Airsoft MoHpic2

if you have an M4 AEG and look on the bottom of the pistol grip you'll find the same motor cap holding your motor in place. And the Delta Ring holding that RIS system in place is Not used by the Military.

That Forearm grip just looks plastic straight up lmao and if you look at his gloves they are an Extremely cheap pair of gloves with the cheap plaastic protection inside the material....not even close to what any Tier 1 Operator would even consider using xDD

Score one for Airsoft baby! w00t!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gundevils.com
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Clap
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 pm

nice observation but ether way i have the game and it is epic and you need alot of skill for the online you should get it
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Crazy Joker wrote:
nice observation but ether way i have the game and it is epic and you need alot of skill for the online you should get it

its not alot of skill, its alot of patience, as it takes forever and a half to kill someone. im gonna get me black ops, at least that ones fast paced and pimp
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Jester wrote:
that ones fast paced and pimp

I heard that bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 pm

This is old news ......
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Ha nice observation. Might as well be using airsoft guns in the fucking game. The multiplayer is basically just a shitty version of Battlefield Bad Company with a strong America's Army influence/feel. I don't know if you guys played AA, it was a bit more old school, but that game was the shit.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am

COD SUCKS, MOH SUCKS.

battlefield bad company 2 is by far the best online multiplayer out there, i will ALWAYS give the battlefield series the respect they deserve, they really paved the way for all the other war games, and no one see's it because everyone now is all xcrap 360 and queerstation, PC GAMING ALL THE WAY!

and yes, i am hating on COD. Smile
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 am

Woah woah, i wouldn't say Battlefield paved the way. The series has always been amazing and Battlefield 2 was probably one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time (followed closely by the first Call of Duty) and it did bring a LOT to the table in the military shooter genre and I DO own every battlefield game except that terrible one for the first xbox but to say it PAVED THE WAY for all the other military shooters is definitely a bit ridiculous. No one sees it because the thing about battlefield is it has always had a certain style and feel to it that hits a more niche market than the call of duty series. You can't really say one is "better" than the other, it depends on your opinion. I do severely miss pc gaming though. Hopefully I can get a new computer built by the time Battlefield 3 and The Old Republic comes out. NOW QUIT TROLLIN'
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am

seriously....if you have nothing to say about the PICs I posted then Shut your Face and post somewhere else cause I don't care what you think about CoD or whatever. This is for Commenting on the Airsoft gun used in the above pictures.

Keep it ON TOPIC. Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor used Airsoft   Medal of Honor used Airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor used Airsoft
Page 1 of 1