AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Vote_lcapS.F.A.R. LOCATION Voting_barS.F.A.R. LOCATION Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
S.F.A.R. LOCATION Vote_lcapS.F.A.R. LOCATION Voting_barS.F.A.R. LOCATION Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

S.F.A.R. LOCATION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Well i was doing some reaseach last night on the computer trying to get a little knowlage about where we play Its been hard to get any info on SFAR because since its part of a active Air base almost all information is classified. I have been able to get some pictures of diagrams of the base and have seen SFAR on them but with no label or title so i havent been able to pin point what they were really used for back in 1992 before andrew came

But to no surprize i was able to get some pictures of the silo before it was trashed how it is today maybe a couple of you have seen these pictures but i havent and even though this website has nothing to do with the silo other then some players that play at SFAR also play at Silo I think it would be nice to share them with you guys

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo10

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo_210

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo310

The purpose of me posting this is so that maybe you guys gain interest like me in helping in looking for some sort of info or pictures of where we play SFAR

Thanks

Last edited by Ariel on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Ariel,

Thanks for the research. Just want to let you know that the land we play on is not AirForce land from what I have been able to find out. Its actually county land. Water and Sewer Security provided by Feick is who permits us to play " train" on this land. Lets remember to keep it clean and safe out there so that we don't get kicked out.

Ebola What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Thats interesting cause i have seen SFAR on the diagram of the Air Force base but those diagrams are from 1985 and just a couple of blocks away is the couny park so that makes since thanks for the update also what im really looking for is a picture of what it looked like when it was in use before andrew or at least what it was used for and who would sleep there

If anyone else knows anything about SFAR please feel free to post it on here

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 pm

the compound is an old military barracks man.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Says who
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 pm

common sense, and the fact that its us govt property not dade county.

the renta cops cant really tell you shit but they can inform the authorities or worse the airforce base so in a way yeah they are permitting you to play there.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 am

You were right EBOLA its Miami-Dade property we probualy went to the same place to get the information Miami-Dade property search. The Owner's Name: MIAMI DADE COUNTY GSA-R/E MGMT It comes with 211 acers of land and its value is 6,330,600 lol!

And flick is the security company that securs the property so they can tell us to leave so big ups to them for letting us play there
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Ariel wrote:
Well i was doing some reaseach last night on the computer trying to get a little knowlage about where we play Its been hard to get any info on SFAR because since its part of a active Air base almost all information is classified. I have been able to get some pictures of diagrams of the base and have seen SFAR on them but with no label or title so i havent been able to pin point what they were really used for back in 1992 before andrew came

But to no surprize i was able to get some pictures of the silo before it was trashed how it is today maybe a couple of you have seen these pictures but i havent and even though this website has nothing to do with the silo other then some players that play at SFAR also play at Silo I think it would be nice to share them with you guys

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo10

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo_210

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Silo310

The purpose of me posting this is so that maybe you guys gain interest like me in helping in looking for some sort of info or pictures of where we play SFAR

Thanks

Ariel please put this topic under S.F.A.R. Location, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:46 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.F.A.R. LOCATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. LOCATION   S.F.A.R. LOCATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.F.A.R. LOCATION
Page 1 of 1