AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Vote_lcapHate Graffite Spray can tagging  Voting_barHate Graffite Spray can tagging  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Vote_lcapHate Graffite Spray can tagging  Voting_barHate Graffite Spray can tagging  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hate Graffite Spray can tagging

Go down 
+3
jakeson
DEVIN
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Empty
PostSubject: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 am

Yesterday I dropped in an before I went off to the Pirate festivals for the keys.

In that span of time I couldn't help but notice some Graffite Bearing Team F.A.S.T. and a penis logo tagged up in one of the bunker bases...and I have a bet I know who the immature hater is!

this will not be a topic about the guy who did it but about the actions.

I happen to be on Team F.A.S.T. and I actually have no beef with any of the other teams, as far as I know all the airsoft teams are part of our airsoft community and therefore like family.

Anyways I want to remind people not to litter or really screw up this land.

When I see shit like this, It is a cowardlly post of rebellion, maybe you don't belong, Do not care, and you shame us for allowing you in.

If you are here It is for the fun and you should try to make it pleasent for everyone else.

Put aside all your differences and leave your trash talk at the gate.

Airsoft is really an expensive hobby given that each player is willing to fork over quite a bit of loot to get their gear.

But in reality you must also assemble and find your kind to play it!

YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR COMMUNITY.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:55 am

lol.I put fast jokingly there's no beef.But the penis was there i tried to take it of but the spray can clogged.The only graffiti there is old graffiti on the bunkers.But someone wrote something on the bunkers last word was the word gay.I couldn't read what the rest said. We should get a spray can and camouflage the bunkers and other cover objects.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Come on man, someone just wanted to christen it Fort Pinga. At least its easily identifiable! "Where are they hiding?" "Hidin'? They straight chillin' up in Fort Pinga!"
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:13 pm

[quote="jakeson"]Come on man, someone just wanted to christen it Fort Pinga. At least its easily identifiable! "Where are they hiding?" "Hidin'? They straight chillin' up in Fort Pinga!"[/quote]

hahahahahaha lmao Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

and we should title them "Los Pingones"
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm

lmfao Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 am

yeah and when they get taken out we can yell "TE DIERON UN PINGAZO!!!"
lmfao
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 am

Jester wrote:
yeah and when they get taken out we can yell "TE DIERON UN PINGAZO!!!"
lmfao

lol you see graffiti is not always a bad thing it could have a good turn out tlol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Graffite Spray can tagging    Hate Graffite Spray can tagging  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate Graffite Spray can tagging
Page 1 of 1