AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Vote_lcapM4 Delta ring fiasco  Voting_barM4 Delta ring fiasco  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
M4 Delta ring fiasco  Vote_lcapM4 Delta ring fiasco  Voting_barM4 Delta ring fiasco  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

M4 Delta ring fiasco

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

M4 Delta ring fiasco  Empty
PostSubject: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 pm

so i recently got a hold of a kwa m4 cqb from a friend of mine, i was looking to swap out the outer barrel for a standard length m4 barrel when i ran into the terrible juggernaut that is the sprocket that holds the barrel assembly together (delta ring i believe its called). after going at it with pliers of all shapes and sizes i recruited the help of judge who also went at it with a few pairs of pliers and after many attempts we gave up. anyone have any special tools or suggestions that would help in removing that little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am

Dont those have a hex screw holding them on?
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 am

Repo wrote:
Dont those have a hex screw holding them on?

if it did it would be an invisible hex screw, me and judge scanned every inch of the barrel and its a solid piece down to the sprocket
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am

still needing some help
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Armorer-AR15-Barrel-Wrench-p/tool%20armorer%20ar15%20wrench.htm

There is actually a tool specifically made to take the barrel nut off. Since the KWA is a real steel compatible delta ring, that is the tool made to take it off. Almost anyone who works with AR15s alot whether airsoft or real steel should have one. That is all you need if you cannot get it off any other way. Ask a local airsmith if they have one and can just take it off for you then.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I SHOULD have one of those wrenches around my house somewhere. I bought it so I could put together my AR15 and after it was built I THOUGHT I put it in my gun bag but I can't find it. I'll let you know if I do.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

[quote="ACE"]http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Armorer-AR15-Barrel-Wrench-p/tool%20armorer%20ar15%20wrench.htm

There is actually a tool specifically made to take the barrel nut off. Since the KWA is a real steel compatible delta ring, that is the tool made to take it off. Almost anyone who works with AR15s alot whether airsoft or real steel should have one. That is all you need if you cannot get it off any other way. Ask a local airsmith if they have one and can just take it off for you then.[/quote]

i bought that wrench at the gun show ,another gun show is comeing at the miami fairgrounds. nov 4-5 thursday and friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M4 Delta ring fiasco    M4 Delta ring fiasco  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M4 Delta ring fiasco
Page 1 of 1