AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Saturday November 6th 2010  Vote_lcapSaturday November 6th 2010  Voting_barSaturday November 6th 2010  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Saturday November 6th 2010  Vote_lcapSaturday November 6th 2010  Voting_barSaturday November 6th 2010  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Saturday November 6th 2010

Go down 
+16
Slayerfanx55
predator2-58
NOBODY
mikojones
gonzalo
devil
x305xANthOnY98
destroyer
Mc_SourMonkey
Repo
Gmery
jakeson
Jester
DEVIN
EAGLE
SandDragon
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Saturday November 6th 2010  Empty
PostSubject: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

The sky was filled with the Roar of the nearby airshow over by the air force base...we had several jungle battles as the farmers working the palm tree compost hill never let up once for us to have a hill game.

We played Dual Down pilot but I believe as usual most players do not seem to get the game....It will only work if you guys play it more...Most of you guys are masters of only DEATH MATCH...I guess they do not want to evolve fore more complex senerios.

We hosted Zombie senerio also late in the day with 3 stars members and Zombie team getting one nemises A.E.G.

I tried holding the base with my heavy machine gun as well as attacking it.

WOW! that base is next to near impossible to approach... I built it too well! may need to dumb it down or build additional forts!

Got shot in the leg at point blank from some idiot (13) who could have banged me out... I will punish him later! Twisted Evil

No more of that sticking the gun out the bloody wall and blasting at PB range!

Later I switched over to my airsoft Uzi and tried some nice kills shooting players from behind and at close range.

Lucky I was not using the other new A.E.G. at the time!

EAGLE did a series of dumb things today that would piss a lot of other players off, He took my RPK and opened up the bipod and stood it on my car scratching the paint - Metal on metal... Smart!

He stole some of Devins bbs and bumbed for green gas...then damaged my uzi which I just got back online and was over protective of it.

You are very lucky I am probablly the most tolerant and patient person that you will ever have met.....I got home and was later able to make a quick repair so NOBODY touch my bad ass gas guns!

Bullet man lost his car keys while running around in the field blasting people, turns out his car keys had been snagged in a tree branch while battling and had detached in the action... there was a frantic series of searches and after almost all hope was lost I made him go back through all the spots he played in and had the team do a bee line for the keys.

Fortunatelly the keys were recovered and other expensive efforts were called off and he gladly treated us to a meal at Wendys.

Traffic was hellish today near the air force base, but it was a very nice cool day and I didn't sweat much in my Gangsta suit!

Saturday November 6th 2010  Photof10

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 pm

the uzi was an accident sanddragon so calm the fuck down bro chill i didnt do it on purpose it wasnt on purpose and the ak on the car that was my fault and sorry about it and besides u let everyone use the gas so stfu about it sanddragon
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:02 pm

EAGLE wrote:
the uzi was an accident sanddragon so calm the fuck down bro chill i didnt do it on purpose it wasnt on purpose and the ak on the car that was my fault and sorry about it and besides u let everyone use the gas so stfu about it sanddragon

I cant belive sanddragon is still giving you rides.Hopefully me snapping on you today for stealing my bbs.Hopefully that got in your head but i doubt it since u got snapped on before by sanddragon when u were stealing his bbs.The person who gives u rides.Heres a tip stop running through your mags shooting at the sky and maybe u wont have to steal bbs.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 pm

hey you cant say anything about people doing dumb stuff without talking about your self mr "ill change sides during the middle of the game just to confuse the shit out of people"
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Jester wrote:
hey you cant say anything about people doing dumb stuff without talking about your self mr "ill change sides during the middle of the game just to confuse the shit out of people"

He didnt change sides Jester it was just bad team recognition.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Jester wrote:

That was a messy start!...I am sure those are very rare, unless you want me to do a bum rush on all players during a game ~LOL!

SANDDRAGON on PARTY CRASH MODE!

lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 pm

DEVIN wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

I cant belive sanddragon is still giving you rides.Hopefully me snapping on you today for stealing my bbs.Hopefully that got in your head but i doubt it since u got snapped on before by sanddragon when u were stealing his bbs.The person who gives u rides.Heres a tip stop running through your mags shooting at the sky and maybe u wont have to steal bbs.

YO!... You are in no positon to say Shut the Fukk up because you must...

1- Apologize to Devin for taking any bbs, that is rude and improper to do to anyone....you did it shamelessly in front of a group of people.

2-you borrowed my weapon and mishandled it on top of my car- everthing you did with that gun wasted ammo and also scratched my cars roof with the bare metal bipod....you do not act sincere whenever you apologize, in fact you are angry whenever you have to or are too proud to do it.- You acted like a fighting rat cornered in a cage!

3- my precious gas gun was damaged by accident .I was fully intent on preventing anyone from meddling with the mag- you were bumming gas off me and I even resorted to hiding my own can and you took it after finding it hidden in my pocket... I thought you were loading your own gas gun -not mine!

4 -If I were you I would humbly apologize and keep quiet and count all my blessings that you have a really nice person who is really that patient...reflect on the day and try not to impose on other people by relying on them and all their personal resources....think of it like you are adding more dead weight to what could have already been an overloaded beast of burden and you are about to break the camels back!

5 -I am actually more deeply wounded by such behavior... If you actually cared for your friends then you will reflect on the consequences whatever you say and do...so far you seem to always react on impulse and never think it through.

8-You have a bad habit...don't deny it, and come to terms with yourself...now try to make corrections so to help yourself socially.

7-Try to stop those bad habits....and apologize to EVERYONE!... I am willing to forgive and forget.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 am

I've noticed a lot of people in this group have a startling disregard for the property of others. It's especially concerning when dealing with such expensive equipment as we tend to Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 am

i have a complete disregard for your pink cap Twisted Evil hahaha jk
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

Gmery wrote:
i have a complete disregard for your pink cap Twisted Evil hahaha jk

Pfft, you KNOW you love it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

I must confess if I come to play and jakeson leaves his pink taped ak laying around I might be tempted to put it out of its misery.....
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm

It was a good day. Best game, in my opinion, was the 5 man per team/team death match. Multiple teams facing off agains each other = More people to shoot Twisted Evil and easier to recognize your small number of team mates. My face got shot SOOO many times!!! But it was still fun....face still hurts though. Sad

A little disorganized but we are still getting through the games pretty guick. Little kids...please dont camp. in one game we had unlimited re-spawns and i atleast re-spawned 4 times. Dont be affraid of getting shot.

Eagle.....dude, even I let you know when you picked up that empty can of green gas, "Is that can yours? No! then put it down!. It doesnt matter if he lets other people use it. Im sure that they asked him first." That is why most people are telling you, "dont shoot my gun" I hang out at Matrix a lot, enough to have Leo and Ron have confidence around me that they let me show the guns off to customers, but I ask them EVERY time if it is ok if i pick up a gun or any product. It is called Comon Curtecy and Comon Sense.

other than that.. GG!!!!
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Repo wrote:
I must confess if I come to play and jakeson leaves his pink taped ak laying around I might be tempted to put it out of its misery.....

Lol i always leave them lying around when we play forest. Everyone - especially my friends - hates that poor hat. I used to wear it to shows and every time I went into a mosh pit, like ten guys would follow. I thought it was because they liked me. Now I realize they just wanted to kill my hat D:
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

hahah its just easy to see from a mile away hahaha
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

i had another great day of airsoft, plenty of kills, and no deaths what do you know. i only camped at the fort one game ill admit it was really fun in the fort tho, i thought we would be overrun but apparently not because we won. other than that i flank or picked people off. however something really upset me, im not sure whats its name is but i could recognize it; after it got shot it stood there telling me the position of our enemy, even after i repeatedly told it to stfu its cheating, even then it said "who cares" i shouldve shot it in the face right there but instead i left my own way dissapointed in that experiece of bad sportsmanship. i would have been upset if i was on the other team
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Today was good. On the game where there was unlimited respawn a kid got shot in the face and didnt wasnt to play so I ask if i could use his sniper (I got 3 kills with it). While sniping, my left flank was open, and a kid saw me and shot me. I called my hit and started to get up. While I was doing this he started shooting at me more, and more, and more, and more. . . . . I got really mad and told him off. Stupid retard, if I say hit, I AM HIT and there is no need to keep shooting! my neck is full of welts thanks to him. Overall I ended up respawning like 10 times in that game! lol
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Eagle i just found out u shot at the frmers and that why we lost the hill.I would be surpriced if we dont loose the rest of the field.I mean siriously u shot at the fucking farmers!!!Me and many others have discused it and agree that u should be banned.I deleted a message saying already that u were baned but took it off because it hadnt bin discaused with NOBODY yet.But im sure he will agree.I dont want to loose the rest of the field to.
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Eagle i just found out u shot at the frmers and that why we lost the hill.I would be surpriced if we dont loose the rest of the field.I mean siriously u shot at the fucking farmers!!!Me and many others have discused it and agree that u should be banned.I deleted a message saying already that u were baned but took it off because it hadnt bin discaused with NOBODY yet.But im sure he will agree.I dont want to loose the rest of the field to.

WHAT?! no wonder they took that fucking choice! i was saying what did we even do since we didn't play on the hill that day fucking shit man. i'd say we start a poll.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Gmery wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

WHAT?! no wonder they took that fucking choice! i was saying what did we even do since we didn't play on the hill that day fucking shit man. i'd say we start a poll.

I agree, that is some bs on eagles part. We shouldnt allow him to come anymore, he might do some other stupid shit
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

DEVIN wrote:
NVM i dont think we should banned him yet
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Before we ban him or anything tho i think we should take his ass onto manuel diaz the farme and apologize for whatever happened, i think its the best way to show him we're not a bunch of kids seriously i can't believe this happened tho.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Gmery wrote:
Before we ban him or anything tho i think we should take his ass onto manuel diaz the farme and apologize for whatever happened, i think its the best way to show him we're not a bunch of kids seriously i can't believe this happened tho.

we should force him to do it and then ban him.
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 pm

I wasnt here for this, but the guy definitely needs to apologize... that or thank you for ruining airsoft! Any other locations?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

mikojones wrote:
I wasnt here for this, but the guy definitely needs to apologize... that or thank you for ruining airsoft! Any other locations?

No no more locations.Thats why i posted it here instead of pm's it maid me furious.And he is going to do it again.We have bin talking to him since he started playing with us but it never got through his head what makes u think that he wont do things like again?And yes he should apologize first so the farmer will know that the rest of the group isn't dysfunctional.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:22 pm

mikojones wrote:

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO NEVER APOLOGIZE!

My roommate does this kind of shit and he always quitelly walks away when he fucks up and NEVER apologizes!...The worst part is because he is my landlord he is INVINCIBLE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday November 6th 2010    Saturday November 6th 2010  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday November 6th 2010
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next