AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Whose going to RAGE Vote_lcapWhose going to RAGE Voting_barWhose going to RAGE Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Whose going to RAGE Vote_lcapWhose going to RAGE Voting_barWhose going to RAGE Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Whose going to RAGE

Go down 
+7
Repo
ACE
sithlordharley
Gmery
SandDragon
Randy
EAGLE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Whose going to RAGE Empty
PostSubject: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

who is going to rage to play saturday night i want to go and play there never been there if anyone can give a ride and i pay thanks eagle
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm

im in +2
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

SandCastles are Requested on the Beach in Ft Lauderdal and South beach ...Gotta work and get paid so carry on the good fight without me!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:07 am

isn't that the airsoft place that's like in west palms?
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:17 am

theres no 10 foot rule if u band someone out u will get shot... just a heads up... happened to me last week
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

sithlordharley wrote:
theres no 10 foot rule if u band someone out u will get shot... just a heads up... happened to me last week

There IS a 10 ft bang rule.

More often though at night, people get scared shitless when someone unexpectedly comes up on them. 10ft is also closer than you think.

I will be out there as well as most of my team. If you are 18+ or if your parents stay at RAGE after 10pm, the best games are after 10pm
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 am

... i will no longer be the nice guy and bang someone at a night game unless its a kid or im close enough to knife u first
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 am

I am not very nice at rage anymore. I start on semi till people try to act like they didn't get hit then go to full auto and shoot till they dance. Last week I had six dancing at once.....perhaps they shouldn't have tried to play shady.
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:55 am

Gmery wrote:
isn't that the airsoft place that's like in west palms?

RAGE
6401 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33024-4156
(954) 986-9089

Fee:$15

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.032554,-80.219453&z=18&t=h&hl=en
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 pm

i got all my stuff ready besides i have an m16 with an m203 which my gun shoots 400 fps and shoots 30 bbs a second for all the noobs to call their hits trust me my gun hurts like fuck so hopefully it will be a good night at rage but is it woods or speedball course.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

It is a small mix of woods ball and speed ball. Mostly speed ball though. also, Is there an fps limit?
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:22 pm

We do chrono if it calls for it but please, the whole field is CQC essentially so there is no need to be pumping 30rps into a person unless they aren't calling there hits.

If you have any other questions, please post up. I am on the team that is now going to admin the field. We WILL throw off people who are constant cheaters, and we do appreciate good sportsmanship. Please leave the egos at the door.

This saturday we will probably run objective games so be ready for them. It isn't just a deathmatch unless otherwise stated.

Here is a link to the pics of the field (Woodsball/Scenario course): http://miamirage.com/blog/indexba53.html?page_id=2

Here are the rules:

Games start around 7:30pm.

All players under the age of 18 must leave by 10pm, unless a legal guardian or adult is staying with you past 10pm.

Link to the waiver: http://erpark.com/waiver.htm

Airsoft Field Guidelines at Extreme Rage Paintball

Age limit rules
• 16 and under are not permitted without guardian on premises; No exceptions
• 18 and over only after 10pm unless parent is playing

Safety Guidelines
• Full face mask required if under the age of 18; No exceptions
o Balaclava doesn’t count either
• Barrel Condoms required until your weapon is on the field
• No shooting in staging area
• No blind firing
• No shooting in or out of kill house windows unless stated otherwise

FPS limits and Rules of Engagement
• All weapons firing up to 350 fps, 10 ft no shoot distance
• All weapons firing up to 400 fps, 35 ft no shoot distance
• All DMRs firing up to 500 fps, 100 ft no shoot distance
• All bolt-action sniper rifles firing up to 550 fps, 100 ft no shoot distance

Admin regulations
• Field admin has final ruling; the field admin word is the law
• No calling other peoples’ hits
• Habitual no-hit calling will result in expulsion from the field
• Any field altercation will result in expulsion from the field
• No armband results in expulsion
• When briefing is called, listen or you will miss important information

If you have any questions regarding the rules and regulations. Please post up in the discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:58 pm

sure i will show good sportsmanship as long as my ass doesnt get thrown out of the field
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 pm

EAGLE wrote:
sure i will show good sportsmanship as long as my ass doesnt get thrown out of the field
no need to cuss
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm

i am just saying
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Roadrash wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
no need to cuss

Oh wow what r u 60years old.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm

EAGLE wrote:

If there is no cheating on the field, then there is no need to throw people off the field. If everyone plays by the rules and maintains sportsmanship, then there should be no problems.

Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:43 pm

great then also is there any rules if ur close to people within 10 feet saying u band them out of do u shoot them
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:52 pm

EAGLE wrote:
great then also is there any rules if ur close to people within 10 feet saying u band them out of do u shoot them

If you are within 35ft of a target and you have a rifle shooting 400fps, then you can either shoot them with a pistol, knife them out, bang them if you are within 10ft, or back up out of 35ft and then shoot.

If you stay beyond 10pm, there are usually no bang rules because everyone know the limits. Most of the people who are disinterested or dishonest leave by this point.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 pm

is a full face mask realy rquired for players under the age of 18. cant they use full sealed goggles. locust style.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ACE

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
is a full face mask realy rquired for players under the age of 18. cant they use full sealed goggles. locust style.

For now, thats fine. We are going to be introducing and enforcing all of these rules soon, but we cannot just enforce them all at once. That is fine.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:16 pm

im guna go out but not to play, guna show everyone the vests i can make
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose going to RAGE   Whose going to RAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whose going to RAGE
Page 1 of 1