AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Vote_lcapDec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Voting_barDec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Vote_lcapDec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Voting_barDec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Empty
PostSubject: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 am

The weather was getting humid again and despite having some good gun battles ultimately the weather got worse and everyone cut out early.

Skirmishes involved a last stand (the ALAMO) Scenario, and the usual death matches...An interesting highlight was the fact that the road was more active than usual with workmen on the road and more farm activity.

2 police officers arrived on the scene, 1 in an unmarked car and was checking us out and were especially interested in our gaming activity....I spoke to the officer and he said it was ok and to carry on.

Also a Worker from the roadside entered our staging area and was curious about touring our location...also happily fired off some airsoft rifles....Rain cut the tour guide offer short, but everything seems cool!

The Extreme Rage airsoft Event that took place at 7pm:

After killing some time and charging up some extra batteries plus one long rainy drive to the location...we arrived to what looked like a washout event.

But slowly the party of arriving players arrived so we were not skunked!
This time I actually hosted all the airsoft events and ran out of S.F.A.R. business cards!
Hosted Capture the flag scenarios, using the huge Japanese flag, Alcatraz prisoner escape, and standard death matches.

I basically took over! LOL!

I tended to use my RPK even though I brought all my other guns...one paintballer was talking shit about airsoft but I made his friend our ally by letting him partake in a game using my tommy gun!

There were other things that didn't quite work for us...the Glow in the dark ammo failed to produce any glowing fire effects...(Need more refinement)
Weather condensation was so high that goggles left alone on a table were fogging up on there own!
Eagle picked a stupid pointless argument complaint to the airsoft venders about suspected doggy doo he stepped on!
I tripped and flew head first in the dark into a pipe and slide to the bottom riding on top of my RPK...The bipod was slightly damaged and eventually failed while resting on the table- (was later repaired)
Water was condensing on all our metal weapons, it was also getting foggy to our breathe!
One stupid player sniping with an airsoft Mauser was using no proper eye protection- only eye glasses and I confronted him before the whole team... he still played and the team didn't give a shit!...I was shot in the goggles as well that day so in theory I can say I have been blinded at least 8 times in my airsoft gaming life!

Several things did actually worked....we all fought as a team, but Devil kept killing everyone and didn't leave anyone for me!
The full moon helped a bit when I had the lights turned off!
Devin was able to recover his lost money he dropped, because I recovered it with a sharp eye !
When we got home he panicked and I asked him to describe his loss down to the tape in the middle of the bill and he was relieved to see me waving it out of my wallet!

It was a bitter sweet day- I try to make the most of it!....next time we will reserve the rage event for only perfect weather.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:32 am

i was laughing when u came out of the car saying what the fuck did u do to my RPK to devin me and devil were laughing are asses off after him breaking it lol but it got fixed
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i was laughing when u came out of the car saying what the fuck did u do to my RPK to devin me and devil were laughing are asses off after him breaking it lol but it got fixed

Its funny how u didn't pay attention on what u read again and didnt notice that the rpk was a bit damaged already when sanddragon used it as a surfboard down a pipe.
I only played about 4 games because i would always end up quieting because of the fogging.We did two games with the lights off witch i liked better we played a game of capture the house were there was a group of players in a fort house and we had to kill them all while they cant leave.I got a lot of bang outs that game and so did a couple others.lol There was a lot of fireing at dead people...fucking noobs! but it slowed down after 11:00pm.And i also took a fall witch resulted in me and my gun getting covered in sand.lol And EAGLE also took a fall in what he thought was dog shit but was mud (IT RAINED) and when to complain that there dog had shitted on the whole back part of the filled.lol And yea there were two paintballer kids talking shit but whatever they were like 12 years oldand one of them was a homo...literally Gay all in all....the day sucked and i want my 15$ back! the not calling hits really pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 pm

one of those stupid paintballer kids had an orgasam over my gun it looks like they never seen a gun lol and on top they were like it shoots full auto no way they were like it looks like they are a bunch of real dumb asses lol
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

ive said it before rage is good 1 or 2 times then its crap starts to shine through... i have a good time 1 out of every 10 i play there lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
ive said it before rage is good 1 or 2 times then its crap starts to shine through... i have a good time 1 out of every 10 i play there lol

Of course it can get crappy and there will always be nOObs...but I believe that if there was proper leadership and enforced conduct the place would really shine!

We got a kid paintballer who was asking dumb questions ridiculing airsoft and comparing it with paintball.....I cannot help a person who has already decided to disrespect everyone who is in the sport...He came as a punk so he will be treated like a punk!
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

No one from SOG was there that night...we were all at the Bonita Airsoft Op. I would encourage you guys to go when we're there that way we can make sure shit doesn't get out of hand and the idiots are dealt with. Rage may not be perfect -- but its the only place we have to run at in broward county for now. thanks for going to rage.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

ROCK wrote:
No one from SOG was there that night...we were all at the Bonita Airsoft Op. I would encourage you guys to go when we're there that way we can make sure shit doesn't get out of hand and the idiots are dealt with. Rage may not be perfect -- but its the only place we have to run at in broward county for now. thanks for going to rage.

Personally I am probably the most forgiving guy and not so picky about conditions at rage... I would indeed go again if offered!

My only complaint is that they host only night action games on Saturday and I tend to play all day... I would very much like to play longer and harder.

There are paintball venues everywhere and the paintballers got it too easy....We need to get airsoft to really take off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event   Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec 18th 2010 Ho chi minh trail and also Extreme Rage event
Page 1 of 1