AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Vote_lcapMY NEW TOY COMING SOON Voting_barMY NEW TOY COMING SOON Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Vote_lcapMY NEW TOY COMING SOON Voting_barMY NEW TOY COMING SOON Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

MY NEW TOY COMING SOON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

THis is gonna be my new toy

The T.A.R. 21 is an Israeli bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system; Bullpup rifles are configured in a layout in which the bolt carrier group is placed behind the pistol grip; this shortens the overall length but does not sacrifice barrel length. The T.A.R. 21 provides carbine length, but rifle muzzle velocity. The bullpup design is also used to minimize the silhouette of soldiers and to maximize effectiveness in turning corners in urban warfare.

The ARES T.A.R. 21 is truly a beautiful AEG, with the body of the gun made from robust FRP complete with licensed trademarks and logos from IWI TAVOR Industries and an imitation M.A.R.S (Multipurpose Aiming Reflex Sight) Unit complete with an aiming laser. The body texture looks absolutely stunning, the T.A.R. 21 feels great in your hands, snapping up from a low ready position to a firing position whilst having instant target acquisition is achieved through the great positioning of the M.A.R.S. unit.

Both the front and rear iron sights are available through a simple flip, but are usually hidden along the top of the TAR-21. Due to the unique design of the ARES TAR-21, the spring is located right in the buttstock allowing quick and easy spring changes, therefore allowing you to upgrade/downgrade your rifle on the fly.

MY NEW TOY COMING SOON AEG-44-L
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

DUDE i freakin LOVE this gun....its my favorite out of all the aegs.. so im gonna spare you the pain and suffering and tell you to get the one thats desert tan and has a longer barrel and a rail on the side....why? cause its 50 dollars cheaper and the mars sight SUCKS.... so much parralax on the sight. the only thing kinda good on the mars sight is the laser but for the 50 bucks youre gonna save you can buy a better laser and mount it on the rail (the normal one doesnt have the rail only the desert tan one.

yeah the desert tan doesnt come with an optical sight but it has iron sights and you can mount an eotech on it which would be a better choice.

by the way are you selling t.a.r's now or just bragging?
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 pm

no I will be selling them on pre orders only at lowest price
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

awesome!! whats the price on these great aegs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm

500.00 includes shipping. Others are selling for over 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW TOY COMING SOON   MY NEW TOY COMING SOON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW TOY COMING SOON
Page 1 of 1