AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
For all you knife guys out there Vote_lcapFor all you knife guys out there Voting_barFor all you knife guys out there Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
For all you knife guys out there Vote_lcapFor all you knife guys out there Voting_barFor all you knife guys out there Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

For all you knife guys out there

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

For all you knife guys out there Empty
PostSubject: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:02 pm

just picked up this bad boy!!

http://www.eseeknives.com/rc-5.htm

would highly recommend for any of you guys out there looking to pickup a new (real) toy!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 pm

eh. not my style. i prefer the ones with a serated backlike the classic rambo style. i need to get a new one
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:56 pm

well just my 2 cents about serrated knives, most survival experts say that having serrations on the blade actually hinder the blade, maybe on the backside not so much, its really just used for cutting cord, etc.

this knife right up there is good for all around survival purpose!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

oh no. i agree it would hinder the knife if it was on the front but its good on the back side of the blade. i really mean the saw backs. not serated. my mix up.

besides theres this one knife i want to get but cant for the life of me remember the name or brnad of it. its a bit expensive but it never gets dull and if it ever does they will shapen it fren and it=f it ever chips or breaks they replace it for free all under its lifetime warrenty. ivce seen them use it was a pry bar and not even a scratch. the elite military groups use it.
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

Now that we are here, does any one know anywhere that i can get a Multicam pouch for my 10 in. blade? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

Already got me a Scottish dagger knife as a gift from my kilt wearing brother in law!

Apparently they have a custom to always have one in there sock in the Irish and Scottish days of OLDE....Anyone know what those are called and any info or customs about them?

One joke told -was in case a joker made fun of their Scottish skirt!
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

well theres 2 types. a dirk with is typically the longer one but the shorter one is called a Sgian Dhubh(i have no clue how to pernounce that).

dirks are often lavishly decorated with silver mounts and have pommels set with cairngorm stones and the hilts are carved from dark colored wood such as bog oak or ebony. still worn with formal clothes.

the Sgian Dhubh was normally concealed. sometimes on the wrist in a sleave or armpit. but if you entered a certain house it was customary to put it in the stockings so it was shown but still carried.

thats all i know
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 am

that knife looks pretty sweet, a bit too out there for what im looking for, i like the basic look of this knife, it can also be used to pry etc, alot of reviews on youtube on it, for a fraction of the price! also lifetime warranty as well Smile
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 am

t looks like a good knife but the one you want will rut if not taken care of and thats not a desireable trait in a survival knife for me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 pm

true, but i suppose as Dave Canterbury say's " the best survival knife, is the one that works for you, the one that YOU have "

lol.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 pm

lmao. whatever works
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

You should check out Surefire and TOPS knives. Those things are amazing,BLACKHAWK used to make great knives but they moved the production to China :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you knife guys out there   For all you knife guys out there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you knife guys out there
Page 1 of 1